Brave Frontier

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Wow, that Grahden guy really makes the miracle totem easy mode. His LS and Xelnea's with my mostly light/dark team just raped it without using a single item.

moontayle

Golden Squire
The draw for starter units is the ease in which they can be leveled and evolved. Vargas was my first 6*. Their 6* forms can actually make a difference since they also add 10% health.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really wanted Magress or whoever the light starter is, but I didn't have any other starts except the one I picked (Eze), so this works.
Squire Atro? Just got two of him. I continue to be pushed towards rainbow teams.

Barely been playing the last few days. When I get back on I'll list what I have and maybe one of you can give me a good suggestion. Have the basis of a good water team at least I think. Dean, Reeze, starter.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wow, that Grahden guy really makes the miracle totem easy mode. His LS and Xelnea's with my mostly light/dark team just raped it without using a single item.
Indeed - Plus 1 to whoever is the owner of that Grahden. I took a 4* (plus 5* Felneus) in there and did it with minimal help. Pretty pumped as I thought I'd get creamed!

moontayle

Golden Squire
Pretty good day in BF. Turn in my BP for an Angelic Foil. I'm so far away from being able to get it w/o BP that it's worth using them up for it (like, millions of Karma away). Did a YOLO pull since I had 5 gems and for the first time ever got one of the "rate up" units from a new pack in Ramna. I imagine she'll be useful when Lance's dungeon arrived. Had a fire unit to evolve to 5* and while running Fire Totem Dungeon I ran into a Dark Totem, which was the second one I needed to Evolve Kikuri. So yay on a 6* Kikuri.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Have Light Blade Alyut 4* (Good), Scar Blade Zelban 4* (Earth), Dark Blade Zephyr 4* (Evil), Ice Keep Copra 4* (Water), Mech Arms Grybe 4* (Lightning).

Thats all great and wonderful, but Im level 16 and only have 29 cost points and that Rainbow team would need 60, altogether. Glad I spent those gift cards to get these guys!

rrr_img_72511.jpg

I can work with what I got and level them up, of course. But while Im doing that, what gives the best exp at level 16 with a 25 power reserve? I was doing a Vortex Dungeon yesterday that was pretty good exp at 10 energy. Today, the lowest one is 30 energy and Ive just been questing, but thats been a pretty slow pace.

velk

Trakanon Raider
But while Im doing that, what gives the best exp at level 16 with a 25 power reserve? I was doing a Vortex Dungeon yesterday that was pretty good exp at 10 energy. Today, the lowest one is 30 energy and Ive just been questing, but thats been a pretty slow pace.
Questing gives the best xp/stamina, but you may have fallen into the trap where you outlevel all the newbie dungeons so you have to spend ages doing ones with incredibly shit xp before you get to the good ones. Four Pillars in St Lamia is usually the go-to for farming xp, but most of the ones around there are pretty similar in xp/stam.

Venijk

Bronze Knight of the Realm
St. Lamia's the place to go.

St. Lamia's Palace: The Fourfold Pillar (260 per exp) is the best early.

Mt Wistorea: The Riotous Thunderbird (251.25 per exp) is also beloved but a little more painful to run because of paralyze and whatnot.

Nothing in Amdahl, Encervis or Palmyna are as good.

There isn't a clear winner until Lizeria, "The Corpse Producing Machine" which is 280/exp.

After that, "The Coiling Shadows" in the Ryvern dark zone is 292.31 and the final boss in Ryvern is 295.24.

Daidraco

St. Lamia's the place to go.

St. Lamia's Palace: The Fourfold Pillar (260 per exp) is the best early.

Mt Wistorea: The Riotous Thunderbird (251.25 per exp) is also beloved but a little more painful to run because of paralyze and whatnot.

Nothing in Amdahl, Encervis or Palmyna are as good.

There isn't a clear winner until Lizeria, "The Corpse Producing Machine" which is 280/exp.

After that, "The Coiling Shadows" in the Ryvern dark zone is 292.31 and the final boss in Ryvern is 295.24.
Thank you! Was exactly the kind of information I wanted!!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So here's what I have 4*, mostly level 60. Not sure how long I am for this game.

Homusubi
Ice Queen Selena
Ice Mage Dean
Hail Bot Reeze
Queen Lidith
Great Falcon Ziz(LOL)
Shock Bow Loch
Necromancer Lamia
Dark Swords Logan
Horseman Sodis

So 1 Red, 3 Blue, 1 green, 1.5 Yellow, 2 Dark, 1 Light. I have what appear to be a bunch of really potentially good units, but not a goodteam. My options seem to be either a rainbow brute force team with Logan leading, or a BB/Spark team with Homusubi leading. Both seem...wimpy.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So here's what I have 4*, mostly level 60. Not sure how long I am for this game.

Homusubi
Ice Queen Selena
Ice Mage Dean
Hail Bot Reeze
Queen Lidith
Great Falcon Ziz(LOL)
Shock Bow Loch
Necromancer Lamia
Dark Swords Logan
Horseman Sodis

So 1 Red, 3 Blue, 1 green, 1.5 Yellow, 2 Dark, 1 Light. I have what appear to be a bunch of really potentially good units, but not a goodteam. My options seem to be either a rainbow brute force team with Logan leading, or a BB/Spark team with Homusubi leading. Both seem...wimpy.
I'm doing something similar. logan friends when they are up with Aslan leading for spark burst. Spark burst is pretty good if you can get the "large boost" guys together and know your timings. At least, that's what I've experienced.

Daidraco

I swear it's someone I picked up from here as a friend > but the leader unit was max lvl, white and it's benefits were 50% damage with 5 different elements and a large boost to bb after each round. Was probably the quickest top tier dark dungeon I've ever done with my "hodge podge" of colors. I just don't recall the name of the unit and I'm not 100% on its alignment
frown.png
. I've got a blue team shaping up, but I've got quite a bit of work to do still.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I yolo rolled and got a ice mage dean (3*). He decent? I'm just happy to have another guy that has a damage BB.

Daidraco

Yeah. I have Dean, and even as a 3 star - he does great damage, is beefy, and his ult is good. His bb rate is a little slow at 3 though.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Light and dark totem dungeons back in the vortex today and free gems for every three consecutive logins throughout August.