Brave Frontier

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Don't use burst emps or sphere frogs for SP! Just don't! Quest repeat with your autobattle sequence to 6x ATK on the very first dungeon/level and farm the fucking slimes. Feed them and repeat until you want to kill yourself, then hit repeat harder. Gold shouldn't be an issue, and autobattle will fill in the unit slots. The worst part is having to feed 5 at a time. SP is 20% success ratio (give or take), so one burst emp is worth 25 slimes... but 25 slimes won't give you 5 BB levels later on (and certainly 50 slimes won't give you another sphere slot).

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Thanks Guys. That's what I'm going to go with....It's the right call, just a bitter pill to swallow lol

First thing I did after logging in this morning was to A) Evolve Krantz to "Glorious Hero" like the Boss he is....and B) Evolve 6-star Breaker Avant to 7-star and start dumping Imp's on him so I have no excuses to look back lol. Need a SHS and Evo dungeons like nobodies business though.....they can't come soon enough o_O

I'm really diggin' the Enhancements/SP system, although I'm gonna be stingy with my SP spending on it. I have a crapload of Burst Emps sitting around, but they'll go quick if I try to max everybody out.

Seriously considering raising up a Guardian Atro for his Tri-stat Buff and BB Management. Trying to rebuild a good Raid group, but having difficulty getting all the pieces to fit together. Up until Avant and Krantz this morning, I basically only had Starter Omni's and outdated 7-stars to work with. Considering that the Starter Omni's have been out for...3'ish months already? I'm hesitant to dump too much into them as they are destined to be outdated sooner rather than later. Krantz just killed Magress this morning (may he R.I.P., poor bastard lol) Going to keep tinkering with it though, I'll have a better view of my own landscape after the next SHS.
I two limited-time units with oe available or impending, but aside from that I'm in pretty much the same position. Low enough on resources to balk at the prospect of raising alk the starters to oe and low enough on gems to not wanna pull for anything.

I think for a while I'm just gonna grind my energy away and save some gems.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Don't use burst emps or sphere frogs for SP! Just don't! Quest repeat with your autobattle sequence to 6x ATK on the very first dungeon/level and farm the fucking slimes. Feed them and repeat until you want to kill yourself, then hit repeat harder. Gold shouldn't be an issue, and autobattle will fill in the unit slots. The worst part is having to feed 5 at a time. SP is 20% success ratio (give or take), so one burst emp is worth 25 slimes... but 25 slimes won't give you 5 BB levels later on (and certainly 50 slimes won't give you another sphere slot).
lol, I hear ya....my problem is I have probably 50-60 Burst Emps easy...shit is crowding up my inventory lol I wouldn't let myself drop below, say, 20-25 or so Burst Emps, but I'll be burning some just to clear out a bit of space.

Ya, I'm a compulsive Honor Farmer whenever Double Honor is going on, so Ima farm those little fuggers to death.

I two limited-time units with oe available or impending, but aside from that I'm in pretty much the same position. Low enough on resources to balk at the prospect of raising alk the starters to oe and low enough on gems to not wanna pull for anything.

I think for a while I'm just gonna grind my energy away and save some gems.
Yep, I'm going to be doing the same thing. Spending some time saving up Gems/Tickets, and otherwise grinding out Honor/Parades/Evo Mats etc etc to beat my game back into shape. Not really in a position to play like I was before I had left. Not even remotely close tbh - almost hard to believe that once upon a time I was actually caught up having beaten everything....now most of it is so imposing I have trouble even putting together a group heh.

It's all good though.

I think the most depressing thing I've run across since I came back was a recent post to the Brave Frontier sub Reddit that attempted to list all the 7-star units that were still relevant in the Omni-Tier era......and with the exceptions of Tridon and Rize, NONE of my other units were on the list. (And the only reason Rize is on the list is because Omni-Eze exists heh) I missed the end of the 7-star Era, so it makes sense that I'd have missed the strongest 7-star units along with it.....still though lol.

Avant and Krantz getting Omni upgrades is huge huge huge deal to my game atm just because (starters aside) I simply don't have anything else.

Not complaining...When I left, I left for 2 reasons: 1) I had run out of shit to do. I had finished all the content and I was to the point of leveling up collection-only units that in most cases didn't even get 7-star forms....and 2) Atrociously bad luck at the gates....months long, epic fail streak of bad luck.

No idea yet if my bad luck will continue, but I definitely and damn sure have plenty to do now LOL Even in spite of the bad luck, I'd never have left if I had things to do that seemed worthwhile at the time.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The starters are still very relevant for current content. Eze is still one of the top nukers, and top tier for spark buffing. Magress is one of the top 3 mitigators. Atro brings top tier ares, tri-stat, and bc on damage buffs. Selena has the best HoT and strong bc per turn and droprate increase buff. Lance is superb for arena and colloseum. Only Vargas has limited value, though he's a mini-nuker and can bring 300% bb mod if no one else has it.

A team of (L) Eze, Magress, Selena, Atro, --anything--, with a friend Silas covers almost every buff available (except some of the +elements) and that's with a slot open on your team for anything you want (Allanon, Shida, or Zeruiah would be good to bring all elements for total buff coverage).

It's never been easier to have a top tier team with almost entirely free units that can beat 98% of the content available. If you have units like Krantz, Silas, Sirius, Avant, etc you're just making your already strong team even better.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
I think I am definitely raising up Guardian Atro, and he'll be the first one I max-SP. +50% Ares and 4-7 BC when hit build when he's done, not to mention the Tri-Buff.

Besides Leader/Mitigator roles, he's probably my single best option for a sub.

Rather excited about him as a sub honestly....just need an SHS.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
The starters are still very relevant for current content. Eze is still one of the top nukers, and top tier for spark buffing. Magress is one of the top 3 mitigators. Atro brings top tier ares, tri-stat, and bc on damage buffs. Selena has the best HoT and strong bc per turn and droprate increase buff. Lance is superb for arena and colloseum. Only Vargas has limited value, though he's a mini-nuker and can bring 300% bb mod if no one else has it.

A team of (L) Eze, Magress, Selena, Atro, --anything--, with a friend Silas covers almost every buff available (except some of the +elements) and that's with a slot open on your team for anything you want (Allanon, Shida, or Zeruiah would be good to bring all elements for total buff coverage).

It's never been easier to have a top tier team with almost entirely free units that can beat 98% of the content available. If you have units like Krantz, Silas, Sirius, Avant, etc you're just making your already strong team even better.
Yea, you are right. I don't want to down play it too much.

After the next SHS, I'll likely be looking at an Avant Leader, Krantz Mitigator, Atro for tri-stat buffing and BC management, Eze spark buffer (not quite as shiny as a sub, but I refuse to put him on a shelf after pouring so much into him days ago LOL)....then I just need to pick a 5th that covers as many remaining bases as possible.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yea, you are right. I don't want to down play it too much.

After the next SHS, I'll likely be looking at an Avant Leader, Krantz Mitigator, Atro for tri-stat buffing and BC management, Eze spark buffer (not quite as shiny as a sub, but I refuse to put him on a shelf after pouring so much into him days ago LOL)....then I just need to pick a 5th that covers as many remaining bases as possible.
Remember that you'll need 3 (or 4 if you dgaf) Burst Emps to get to UBB on any OE/7* if you don't have it already maxed when evolving from it's previous form. I'd still recommend saving them.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cleared the first 100 floors of endless fg for the good rewards. Cake walked it with ark/Juno leads, allanon, Sirius, miku, zero subs. Allanon looks pretty shabby having 8-10k hp less than everyone.

Also I definitely recommend atro oe. Bc on hit is pretty rare on oe units.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Beat lvl 100 of endless FG also, using the team:

(L) Sirius -- Armor of Seals, Medblare
(F) Ark -- Oracle Bangles, Sacred Axe
Krantz -- Virtuous Cape, War Demons Blade
Verne -- Meirith Pearl, War Demons Blade
Silas -- Armor of Seals, Vorpal Chainblades
Selena -- Lexida, Bonds of Rihalnase

Didn't have defense ignore negation, so I had to use Sirius's UBB on any stages with Rize. Lucius at the end was actually significantly easier than the 'trash' mobs leading up to him in the final 10 stages. Decided to end the run after stage 100 since the extra frogs/emperors etc for going further would just clutter my inventory, but I'm curious to see how far I could have gone.

Now that I have Krantz, it's time to attempt Karna Masta again. I really want my own Ark...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
And finally, the incredibly annoying (and still bugged) Karna masta defeated thanks to Krantz giving me the omni level healing I needed. Glad that fights over. Went with:

(L) Grahdens -- Ishrion, Impiety Orb
(F) Guest Ark
Krantz -- Phantom Gizmo, Projection Device
Silas -- Beiorg's Armor, Medblare
Atro -- Urias, Growth Device

Out of energy, but from what I hear the followup bonus battle vs Dark Ark is a joke, so omni Ark inc soon!

Edit: The tales of Dark Ark being a pushover aren't true! He's still a difficult fight! Beat it after three attempts with:

(L) Grahdens -- Ishrion, Heresy Orb
(F) Ark -- Oracle Bangles, Sacred Axe
Silas -- Armor of Seals, Growth Device
Magress -- Phantom Gizmo, Projection Device
Atro -- Urias, Schism Orb

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
The two spheres available in the guild shop are upgradable, and they look pretty damn nice. Takes a crap ton of contribution points to purchase and fully upgrade though....long term project. I won't be spending my CP on anything else in the meantime.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got my Krantz omni'ed and maxed SP (thank god autofarming), and pulled 5 times because the new Omni sort of looks good (also small amount of nostalgia for KoF).

Piany (dupe, sold for MP)
Reviora (dupe, sold for MP)
Charis (new)
Nikaido Breaker
Nikaido Anima

:|

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The upside is the 7 star units have a low enough unit cost that they can be used in conquerer class. So there's that I guess.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
I'm assuming everyone here knows, but just in case: For the next three days, the Karma Dungeon is simultaneously at Half Energy AND 2x Exp. Can easily crank out some levels and build some karma if you are so inclined. Nice time to set a +Exp Lead as Helper if you have one.

I gave my Krantz 2-turn mitigation the same day his Omni hit, but beyond that I've not touched his enhancements. I still use an Aurelia for her fat Defense conversion buff and 3 turn Ailments nullification...I could give Krantz a poorer version off the Defense conversion buff, and free up Aurelia's spot, but also I have a strong inclination to see that Krantz gets +stats just in the interests of keeping him alive. heh....The worst kind of mitigator is a dead one o_O Also I don't have a status ailments nullification Elgif and I'm still using a Sacred Crystal on Krantz so I can't really rely on him for Cures as much as I'd like. Right now Aurelia might keep her slot anyway.

Slightly torn on how I want to finish Eze also. Once upon a time it was widely accepted that having more types of damage enhancements (+spark, +crit, +atk +BB damage etc), was better than buffing a single one to high heaven....I'm wondering if going +50% spark +50% crit damage for 30 SP isn't superior than going +100% spark for 30 SP. Everybody seems to suggest going +100% spark as a default.

7 more days until I can get Atro in the mix. I think for now, I'm keeping Eze as my lead...doesn't feel right putting Avant out when I don't have his sphere yet.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm assuming everyone here knows, but just in case: For the next three days, the Karma Dungeon is simultaneously at Half Energy AND 2x Exp. Can easily crank out some levels and build some karma if you are so inclined. Nice time to set a +Exp Lead as Helper if you have one.

I gave my Krantz 2-turn mitigation the same day his Omni hit, but beyond that I've not touched his enhancements. I still use an Aurelia for her fat Defense conversion buff and 3 turn Ailments nullification...I could give Krantz a poorer version off the Defense conversion buff, and free up Aurelia's spot, but also I have a strong inclination to see that Krantz gets +stats just in the interests of keeping him alive. heh....The worst kind of mitigator is a dead one o_O Also I don't have a status ailments nullification Elgif and I'm still using a Sacred Crystal on Krantz so I can't really rely on him for Cures as much as I'd like. Right now Aurelia might keep her slot anyway.

Slightly torn on how I want to finish Eze also. Once upon a time it was widely accepted that having more types of damage enhancements (+spark, +crit, +atk +BB damage etc), was better than buffing a single one to high heaven....I'm wondering if going +50% spark +50% crit damage for 30 SP isn't superior than going +100% spark for 30 SP. Everybody seems to suggest going +100% spark as a default.

7 more days until I can get Atro in the mix. I think for now, I'm keeping Eze as my lead...doesn't feel right putting Avant out when I don't have his sphere yet.
Krantz's sphere and ES gives him insane HP, I'm less concerned about his stats.

I hit "100x mission run" on the XP Vortex and let it ride. I'm up 6 levels so far. No idea what number in the run I'm on or what my karma is at. :|

YOLO!