Brave Frontier

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really want a Zekt for a defensive collesium Lead. Just can't justify trying to summon for one right now.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
One more grind over!

...Last screenshot for at least a week, I promise o_O Been working on this since before I took a break from the game though.....pretty damn glad this particular grind is over - at least until Alim/Gumi decide to add new achievement thresholds for it.

U1KCTUj.jpg

I think I'm going to put together a group or two made up of units that I don't have in my 'core' group....Just to get used to how they feel and become more familiar with them. Will use them for quest clearing and that sort of thing, so it doesn't matter as much how min-maxed it is - just an exercise in putting some Omni's to use that would otherwise be in danger of collecting dust.

Not much downside, seems a shame to use the same half-dozen units over and over when other quality units are setting on the bench that could be fun too.

I also have some books being delivered tomorrow, which I intend to read before long.....balancing reading novels while keeping up with this will be an interesting challenge heh. (The Andrzej Sapkowski "Witcher" novels....At some point I am going to replay The Witcher 3, ....maybe the whole Witcher series....but this time I want to read the novels first).

Busy times o_O

I need at least 40-50 hours in every single day :( Even that wouldn't be enough.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
I really want a Zekt for a defensive collesium Lead. Just can't justify trying to summon for one right now.

Yea, he's gonna be really nice for that role. Bit-by-bit, my Colosseum team is becoming less pathetic lol, still need some Angel Idol units to really compete, but Zekt will make a tangible difference on defense I think.

He's more worth it for me just because I haven't done Karna Masta yet (honestly, I haven't even unlocked it yet - still more questing to go to even get there - which also means I technically haven't done enough to unlock the 3rd Summoner Arc either yet)......As nightmarish as everyone makes Karna Masta sound, I'll take every advantage I can get. I'm not actually looking for a masochistic challenge :p Also as he can serve as a crit buffer with a HP scaled nuke, I'm gonna try to find all sorts of excuses to use him if I can. His competition, Silas, provides Fire/Thunder element buffing that isn't so easy to replace, so he isn't going anywhere, but it would seem a shame not to find a place for Zekt somewhere in my rotation now that I have him.

My urge to use other units is only going to intensify once Zelnite and Rizes' OE's are rolled out (hoping for this month instead of next).....I want to see those two in action so bad I can't stand it. Especially Zelnite.....Love everything about his OE (and don't get me started on his 5-8 BC on hit....and that crazy ass Hitcount UBB that is going to own all. That UBB will shake the heavens.) There is no way in hell that I'm not figuring out a way to get Zelnite into some serious action.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I only have one Zelnite, and he's for sure going the exp SP option, which will make him less useful as an actual unit in real content. I do have Felice though, and generally she covers all my BC needs on her own. Really I haven't updated my teams in a long time, and likely won't be making any changes until the global omni's in late October. I don't even summon anymore except on the legacy gates for old units I want mostly for collections sake. I got an Elimo from her 3 gem gate recently, since I've always wanted her, though she's unlikely to ever go into an actual team unless she's updated later.

The lvl 10 elgif dungeon is open this week, but it's full energy, so 100 per run. Since summoner mode is due out this month, I'd say anyone not finished the storyline up through karna masta should focus on that asap so they don't get blocked out of the biggest update once it drops. Those of us that are content complete may as well do the elgifs at 100 energy per because why not.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
The lvl 10 elgif dungeon is open this week, but it's full energy, so 100 per run. Since summoner mode is due out this month, I'd say anyone not finished the storyline up through karna masta should focus on that asap so they don't get blocked out of the biggest update once it drops. Those of us that are content complete may as well do the elgifs at 100 energy per because why not.

I've been debating that very thing lately, and I agree with your logic.

It's funny, at 50 Energy per pop, it was so good, I was dropping gems as fast as I could to take advantage of it (Still No Regrets btw, gems well spent imo), but at 100 Energy a pop, I'm leaning toward not doing it at all. Too many other things I want/need to get done still.

A little surprised about your Zelnite choice, but I do see the sense in it - as you said, you are done with the content that currently exists, so making him the best farmer possible makes sense.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The coliseum season rewards take a while to distribute. They still haven't sent out the male fg guild rewards. The biggest pain with new units is the existing ones are so hard to outclass. Ark's leader skill makes him damn near irreplaceable in difficult content. Krantz is probably the unit I would most like to replace, bu there doesn't seem to be an upgrade currently on the horizon.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd most like to replace poor Felice, who has to be the most humiliated broad in the annals of Brave Frontier. Shiny new, awesome Omni with the best bb fill in the business. Then Elza, dark bitch that she is, encroaches on part of her niche, Bloodborne-wannabe Adriesta encroaches on another, then Zelnite soon enough. Shitty thing is, those are better units, but none of them REPLACE her.

So I know what you mean.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
All I have left is Carrot Pasta... I just have no idea how to tackle him.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
I went at the Female FG for the Guild Event......it was a disaster (as predicted), I just don't have the personnel to make it happen atm. My best score was 1.27M and I never was able to even finish it lol. That said, our ranking this time is twice as high as last time, so it seems a whole lot of other folks are in a similar position as I.

With the overall scores down, if anyone else in Rerolled who hasn't done a run yet can toss in an attempt at it, it would make a significant difference in our ranking - even if its a bad run like I had lol

Then Elza, dark bitch that she is, encroaches on part of her niche,

LOL :D

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
I went at the Female FG for the Guild Event......it was a disaster (as predicted), I just don't have the personnel to make it happen atm. My best score was 1.27M and I never was able to even finish it lol. That said, our ranking this time is twice as high as last time, so it seems a whole lot of other folks are in a similar position as I.

With the overall scores down, if anyone else in Rerolled who hasn't done a run yet can toss in an attempt at it, it would make a significant difference in our ranking - even if its a bad run like I had lol

LOL :D

I'll give it a go. Goddammit Lara, gotta spend 3 gems on your bullshit and give you mitigation.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I haven't bothered much with the guild events, is there any point? I thought only the top 20 guilds got rewards, and I doubt we're anywhere near the top 20.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
ack! Don't respec her just for this....even Edea or Elimo or somebody would work just to toss a shot in.

Needed to do it anyway. Having another omni mitigator is nice.

Lucky enough to have Ensa, and was able to complete it with her leading and a Miku friend (I don't have an omni female status cleanse, so a lead null was nice).

Got 2.1 mil or so, but almost wiped like 3 times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also solved the mystery of Vern's absence from Courageous Assault friend list - dude's not a dude. Wtf.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't bothered much with the guild events, is there any point? I thought only the top 20 guilds got rewards, and I doubt we're anywhere near the top 20.
Top 12,000 guilds get something. The difference between top 1k and top 101 isn't a ton (merit points and guild points). At top 100 you get a 20% female elgif.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Needed to do it anyway. Having another omni mitigator is nice.

Lucky enough to have Ensa, and was able to complete it with her leading and a Miku friend (I don't have an omni female status cleanse, so a lead null was nice).

Got 2.1 mil or so, but almost wiped like 3 times.

Awesome man.

I was using your Ensa as a Friend-Leader as a matter of fact.

I actually use your Ensa fairly often. What an obnoxiously strong character she is LOL. Damn.

As far as the guild events go, I'm mostly in it for the extra CP rewards. We will be due to get hundreds of the guild tokens whenever they manage to get around to handing out the rewards.

Edit: I should have enough points to upgrade Jeu'vrr's Heart later today. Strongly considering flagging that for Zelnite's OE just to make his hitcount situation get even more out of hand :p lol

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Well, I did a clear on female FG to do my part for the guild event! Each member just needs to do one clear, and it uses your best score? It doesn't help to just keep grinding it over and over does it? Hope not, since I don't really feel like running that annoying gate multiple times...

• 1Like

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Awesome man.

I was using your Ensa as a Friend-Leader as a matter of fact.

I actually use your Ensa fairly often. What an obnoxiously strong character she is LOL. Damn.

As far as the guild events go, I'm mostly in it for the extra CP rewards. We will be due to get hundreds of the guild tokens whenever they manage to get around to handing out the rewards.

Edit: I should have enough points to upgrade Jeu'vrr's Heart later today. Strongly considering flagging that for Zelnite's OE just to make his hitcount situation get even more out of hand :p lol

Yeah, she's the second best unit in game atm imo (behind Ark), but goddamn she fucks with squad comp. Haven't had a squad I'd consider elegant since I OE'd her.