Brave Frontier

Rime

<Donor>
1) You have to have all THUNDER units.
2) It might not be open yet. (Cannot check as my Kindle is charging in the other room and I am so very lazy)

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Heh I'm an idiot I didn't have all thunder units in the group
frown.png

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Doesn't matter much anyway, as the servers are melting as usual when a new event starts. For the last 2+ hours it seems that any time it has to connect to the server it has a better than 50% chance of crashing. The one time I managed to get to the lightning arena, it spent about 5 minutes trying to connect, then said it couldn't find an opponent and crashed. Hopefully we get a gem out of this.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Logged in just to check on that, I get a black screen with the music playing in background. Full energy is making me rage face!

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i managed to do 1 pots run, and obviously did not get the fire pot i needed.... can't get back on

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Must have really done a number on their servers. Had it loaded and it said event ended, and now it's gone again.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Must have really done a number on their servers. Had it loaded and it said event ended, and now it's gone again.
Yep, ditto. Kept getting "You are queued, please try in a few minutes" for an hour. Now it's gone.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Nevermind the stupid arena, my whole vortex is empty and it's bloody pot day god damn.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I'm done for today. Did a 5 summon on honor, game crashed, and I got no units plus my honor is gone. Now I'm too scared to run anything else.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Damn either I got lucky or its fixed. Did my 10 honor summons and on my last run for evolving mats (using up my 85 energy)

bytes

Molten Core Raider
With that said, 6 star Tesla, Lira and Elsel are out. The tower seems to be really useful for later content, but I already have Lira and don't want to get started on thunder units. And I just can't keep up with all the evolution mats I need, these energy costs for pots/totem runs need to come down; nobody is spending gems on energy anyways (I hope).

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuuuck, 6* Lira and Tesla? There goes my plans for just going for a mono water team. Time to upgrade Lira!

Anyone know what the required units are for Lira? It's got Miracle Totem, Dark Totem, ?, Dark Idol, and Dark Pot for me. No clue what the ? could be.

Edit: Nm. Apparently it's a metal mimic, which I didn't even know what a thing. Bat Mimic evolve with Metal God, Metal King, and Metal Ghost. Of course I probably had a Metal God and King earlier today, but I didn't realize you could evo the mimic and they're fused. Fucking bastards.

Not that it matters, since I have like 520k, and it's 500k to evo Lira.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tesla's particle effects got an overhaul too. My fucking screen might as well just turn blue for the entirety of combat. Its all flashy blue with tiny little bubbles, and thats all I can see. lol Its funny in a not so funny way.

I had problems today with the server, and just thought it was something wrong with my phone. I reinstalled and it works fine now. Didnt know about the server having problems itself till I came here. Might fix some stuff for you guys.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really need to figure out a way to amass lots of cash quickly. I ran the dungeons this weekend as soon as I had enough energy and I'm still feeling broke. My Tesla is at lvl 61 at the moment. Need enough cash to get him to 80, then evo, then 100. And Lira. Ugh...

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I really need to figure out a way to amass lots of cash quickly. I ran the dungeons this weekend as soon as I had enough energy and I'm still feeling broke. My Tesla is at lvl 61 at the moment. Need enough cash to get him to 80, then evo, then 100. And Lira. Ugh...
Yea, but you gotta admit you're torn over the 6 star release. Im happy hes got a 6 star now, but now Im also bummed I gotta spent probably another 2 million on him to get him evolved, and leveled to 100. Not to mention, redoing his BB >.>. Though its like complaining over having only one Titan Z instead of dual Titan Z's in your computer lol.