Brave Frontier

MossyBank

N00b
Wednesday is the Mimic dungeon, the lvl 2 (Bat Mimic) dungeon can sometimes have metal mimics pop out of the chests now, instead of Bat mimics. (This has been the case in Japan for awhile, was just brought to global in todays patch, making it easier to evolve quite a few units to 6* now.)

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I have something like 70 honor summons saved up right now waiting for when they allow burst frogs to drop. The sheer amount of units that are maxed right now with a BB of level 1 is crazy. The thing is what is a better use of time / energy? Farming exp for player levels? Farming gods/kings/etc for fusing levels? Farming jewel key dungs for zel? Farming.....etc etc etc.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can level BB without frogs. The thread is a better write-up than I can give but my personal experience says....

-You get one BB level about every 15-25 fuses with the average RNG, I've seen better and worse.
-The farming places in the thread are accurate, use them
-Save your frogs for the last few levels
-Either ffuse the BB stuff once a unit hits 6 stars at level 0 or wait till max
-It's actually not that bad if you spend a full day energy farming you can usually max a BB or come close.

General Brave Burst Leveling Guide : bravefrontier

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Yes I know that but like you said the grind sucks. Will be nice to power level the BB/SBB hell levels that is 6/8/10.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I just unlocked SBB on my Aem today. 9/10 was the worst. I was doing Adventurer's Prairie for awhile, then Cave of Flames for a bit after that. I finally quit and just started going through the quests and feeding him the drops. Finished Encervis and finally got SBB unlocked after going through the water (second) dungeon.

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Would like to request that everyone hop on theRerolled Brave Frontier Friend List - Google Sheetsand update if you're active or not? Went through my RR friends list and there were a few that haven't been on in a month and I'm looking to re-load the list back to full.

Is there already an excel sheet or some online site that lets you input what you have for units and it will let you know automatically how much xp is remaining, what evo units to farm, what the best group makeup may be (not counting items), etc? Looking to theorycraft my group up a bit with what I have as I'm running out of space holding on to all these leveling mats.

That and I'm broke and need to try and spend that gold wisely.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I don't have an automated spreadsheet, just a regular google spreadsheet:Brave Frontier - Public Copy - Google Sheets. Not that hard to throw together, but you can save a copy of mine and edit it with your own units.

On the evolution tab, I just put my priority units for evo and what evo units I own and it'll update with what I'm missing. Any extra units get sold.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Updated my info, my friends list is kind of the same. I run out of useful leader friends very quickly if I'm quest grinding or doing a harder Vortex (harder for my current team that is).

The leveling spreadsheet is on the Brave Frontier Wikia (Units => Unit Info => Leveling), you may know. It is fairly easy to figure out how much to go for max using it. Don't think it is any more or less automatic than you having to load up another spreadsheet and input your character. They're all either Base 10, 15, or 21. (Oh, I did not read the rest of what you were looking for, I'm dumb)

Only my Dilma and Sefia are ready to be 6* unfortunately. No idea what the release plan is for Dia since that is who I lead with currently.

MossyBank

N00b
Can one of you guys go ahead and add me? ID: 8479104747 BF ingame name: Vorphen I run 6* Lilith as my lead 90% of the time.

I don't know how to edit my player note in the game on my android tablet, guess I gotta download a keyboard app? So it just says "Hello!" but it's me, if you need a lillith (65% dmg boost to rainbow)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm happy as long as the leaders have a high hit count and huge boost to bc leader skill.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I go through my friends list once a week and if they haven't been on in over 4 days (long weekend whatever) they get the boot. An't no one got time for dat!

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Going to be running Duel-GX as my leader here soon once I finished getting him leveled and evolved.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Breezed through the Moonlight Parade event. Tried to make the new sphere (Mystic Lantern +15% ATK, DEF, REC, HP and slight CRIT), but game doesn't recognize it and crashes saying "Unknown item type detected". Fun, I guess I'll try again later.

Also, you can only get one of the mats needed to make the sphere (you get it when you beat the level 3 dungeon). It also needs 5 Honor Pelts, so you may have to change your gifting preferences to get a few

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you get a gem for completing it? I honestly don't want more bullshit items, so I'm probably skipping this if no gem.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Was easy - but I don't have any of the god damned bugs..... Is there a sight that lists where item drops are? That's a pretty great sphere tbh.

MossyBank

N00b
Fuck this game. My lillith went oracle when I six starred her this morning. Horseshit. She was Anima.
Wow. I'm sorry.
frown.png

This was my worst fear, i'm glad it didnt happen to me.

She will still be very useful, and i'm hearing will be required to beat Trial 003 (Maxwell)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I got a Moon Bug on level 2, (edit) and level 3.

edit 2: And it looks like you only get Undying Flame once, so only one Mystic Lantern /sadface