Brave Frontier

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am actually kind of disappointed in the 6* Rina so far
frown.png
I mean, decent all around, but nothing game changing sadly.

My biggest issue at the moment is cost. I finally can fit 3 6*'s in my team at once, but only if I keep a shitty little 4/5*'s in the other spots.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Anyone play on iOS? Or on iPhones specifically?

I used my Nexus 7, but sort of want to play on something that I can use anywhere.
I play on iOS, both iPhone 5 and iPad Mini (Facebook sync'd). I actually prefer playing on my iPhone as it's easier to swipe BBs with one hand.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I play on iOS, both iPhone 5 and iPad Mini (Facebook sync'd). I actually prefer playing on my iPhone as it's easier to swipe BBs with one hand.
I play it only on the 5S and I never have any problems, really. I rarely experience a crash and like Neph said, I can play the entire game with one hand. (Makes mundane shit like Metal Parades pass quickly cause I can do other shit).
//
Do any of you know where the game is headed? Like, will we just keep getting newer and better units as time goes so your old team is slowly replaced as time goes? Or will we eventually get a seven star evo form of some units? Just kind of curious since this is my first Evo game. Really looking for a good article thats right to the point between how Global and Japan differ, and whats in the works for Japan.

Oh, and I just got an appreciation gift basket. 2 Burst frogs and a key to metal and jewel. Anyone else?

Rime

<Donor>
Brave Frontier_sl said:
Frontier Hunter EX Season 6 will start on Sept. 16, 19:00 PST!

Strengthen your squads with the following events!

? Rare Summon Rate Up for Featured (4* Minimum Rates up for Kagutsuchi, Rickel, Douglas, Loch, Sefia and Kikuri) ATTACK Units (Minimum of 4-stars until Sept 17 23:59 PST)

? Super Metal Parade (now w/ 5x higher chance of getting Elemental Crystals until Sept 17 06:59 PST)
Keep in mind that they do not follow DST, so add an extra hour to any PST/PDT time listed there.

The 'appreciation' basket should be in everyone's gift inventory. 2 Burst Frogs, Jewel Key, Metal Key - It is for the downtimes they have been having while they fix an Auto-injection exploit that was allowing people to give themselves any unit in the game.

As for the 'future'? More 6* units, no doubt. Lots of power/feature creep. It would not shock me if they end up going for 7* evolutions in the future or ULTRA BRAVE BURSTS. So long as the game is making them a profit (and it likely is making a handsome one. It is regularly in the top 5 of downloaded game apps), they will continue to make updates.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So is there a way to overwrite a facebook sync? I did it once, unsync'ed, then started a new account and I like the new account...

MossyBank

N00b
Do any of you know where the game is headed? Like, will we just keep getting newer and better units as time goes so your old team is slowly replaced as time goes? Or will we eventually get a seven star evo form of some units? Just kind of curious since this is my first Evo game. Really looking for a good article thats right to the point between how Global and Japan differ, and whats in the works for Japan.
Future Patches and Units - Updated 8/28 | App Invasion

This link should give you some idea on what's coming to global that already has hit Japan. We're actually almost caught up, just need to finish up the 6* batches for the guardians (Ophelia etc next), then Zelnite batch, then we'll need 6* batch for luther and crew, then 6* for zelnite, then we'll most likely get Elsa's batch at 5*, then 6*... and sometime soon Maxwell.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Japan also has events for burst frogs and similiar creatures called imps. They come in different colours and are used to upgrade your units stats. There's also another type of burst frogs I believe which will allow a unit to carry two spheres at once. So you can definitely grow your older guys some more, but there's no doubt that future units will be stronger in general.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I tried Karl today (before realizing that Super Metals was up). I got him to maybe 10-15%. Pretty disappointed. Really, my first team got his 2nd form to like 45% before wiping, and then my 2nd team held their own for a little bit. But their DPS was pretty shit and once he started doing his 9k heal or whatever I was screwed.

My 3rd team wasn't able to do shit.

I think having Grahdens for my friend leader on all 3 teams probably didn't help. Not sure who I should have gone with though.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
For me Grah was easier then karl but I had my brothers Grah as a helper for him and that makes a world of difference.

For Karl you mostly want a "No Status Effects" helper or the usual crit (Zebra) / Ignore Def (SGX).

MossyBank

N00b
Man this game really has it out for me when it comes to Fire materials. It's been 3 weeks in a row now, i've been trying to get my fair share of Fire Idols/Pots, and the game refuses to give me any.

After evo'ing to Bordebegia, i've got 1 Fire idol left, and 0 fire pots... in comparison I have 7 water idols, 6 water pots, 9 earth idols, 9 earth pots (after selling prob 6+), 4 thunder idols, 7 thunder pots, 5 light idols, 5 light pots, 7 dark idols, 5 dark pots. *sigh*

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Man this game really has it out for me when it comes to Fire materials. It's been 3 weeks in a row now, i've been trying to get my fair share of Fire Idols/Pots, and the game refuses to give me any.

After evo'ing to Bordebegia, i've got 1 Fire idol left, and 0 fire pots... in comparison I have 7 water idols, 6 water pots, 9 earth idols, 9 earth pots (after selling prob 6+), 4 thunder idols, 7 thunder pots, 5 light idols, 5 light pots, 7 dark idols, 5 dark pots. *sigh*
Ive heard other people in the same boat as you and I. Im seriously starting to believe that there is code in the game that recognizes your most used units, calculates the ratio of elements and then programs the drop rates in Enchanted Paradise. .. I mean, why wouldnt they put code like that in. Its going to make you play even longer and encourage gem use. But I doubt they would openly say anything of the sort and fervently deny it.

a_skeleton_03, I noticed you were offline for 20 hours the other day when I was scanning for people that may have quit. But if you did log in, petition it. It might have been something to do with the maintenance. (Or how you got Grahdens at like lvl 1 haha
tongue.png
)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Finally got my first 6 star (Ronel). Time to power up the BB...

Rime

<Donor>
REMINDER: Even if you are unable to complete FRONTIER HUNTER, you should still work at it. Even the lowest tier has some decent rewards!

velk

Trakanon Raider
man i love frontier hunter it just showers you with good stuff.
Hah yes. It's also nice getting revenge for past failures - one shot the first 3 for max reward, 1.2M on middle, *flex*. Hehe ;p

I remember having to take the healing kit and struggle to try and get through middle.

velk

Trakanon Raider
It's built as a never ending treadmill, they'll slowly increase the top end, while occasionally rolling the bottom end past them with upgrades - just to make sure that people who started later still have something they want to get.

Neph_sl

shitlord
<3 all these Burst Frogs from FS, unlocked SBB on Leorone! Burst Frogs are so much easier than farming support units