Brave Frontier

Nocello

Golden Squire
How do you even remotely begin to do the 3rd FH dungeon? I got fucking smoked. Burned up most of my items on round 2, and round 3 just kicked my ass.

Went in with
6* Lilith
6* Lira
6* Dean
5* Lancia
5* Eze
Eze sucks, Lira is pretty much an area unit.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Its all about the crit / AoE teams. Zebra, Lodin, Michelle, Felinus, Grah leader for the 20%, and "good" AoE / crit / hit count (sparks give good points)buffers like Aisha, Douglas, GSX, etc. I barely beat round 2 and got SMOKED round 3 last frontier hunter and this go around I maxed round 3 and beat round 4(Terminus 800K). More then anything else, you just need a solid 6 star team with SBBs

velk

Trakanon Raider
Its all about the crit / AoE teams. Zebra, Lodin, Michelle, Felinus, Grah leader for the 20%, and "good" AoE / crit / hit count (sparks give good points)buffers like Aisha, Douglas, GSX, etc. I barely beat round 2 and got SMOKED round 3 last frontier hunter and this go around I maxed round 3 and beat round 4(Terminus 800K). More then anything else, you just need a solid 6 star team with SBBs
Terminus this season is pretty brutal even if you have all 6* teams, it's set up to punish glass cannon teams really. I run protector set because the chances of some of the mid rounds dogpiling someone weak to them and oneshotting them is just far too high.
Love is having Aisha do 5 regular attacks and then an aoe BB 8(.
Also, fuck Grah and his BB draining attacks, even 1 BC drained from lodin, sgx, michele or melchio leaves them stuck doing regular attacks.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Goddammit. 6* Ramna and Zephyr released. Too many units to work on, not enough team cost...

Oh, never looked at their SBBs, both give +atk to units of the same color.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Terminus this season is pretty brutal even if you have all 6* teams, it's set up to punish glass cannon teams really.
Ya my brother beat it and he basically tanked the whole run slow and steady, got 1.1m points before even getting to Grah, and then (I think) just died / took forever to kill him. I get around 800k with a healer, and/or a DEF unit (Tried both with Castle and Zelban) and it was much better over my initial crit team.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Iphone Ios 8 update took my Iphone 5S completely offline. No Wireless/LTE/3G. If I cant fix it within the next day - sorry for no gift reciprocation for a few days.
frown.png
Think Felneus Guardian lvl100 lvl1SBB was my leader last.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Beat Karl this morning without too much trouble. Didn't even really look up his abilities and the only prep I did was to take out my fire units. Used a BB spam team (Leorone/Felneus) and second team was a lightning team that didn't get used.

Leveled up after the fight and tried out Grahdens. Read up on his abilities, but knowing when to guard seems to be key. First turn, easy, guard. 70% guard...? Wiped out my first team. 40% guard...? Wiped out my second team. Third team was only partially filled since I didn't have the cost, so they got wiped pretty quickly.

70% is approximately at the right side of the top-right character's portrait. 40% is approximately at the 's' in Grahdens. I'll probably try again next weekend, but the fight seems doable.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My WiFI is still sort of broken, and I live in the country so 1x is usually the best I can get. Either connection I use is obscenely slow, so I started to do some research on how to play Brave from my PC. I knew Blue Stacks existed, but it was just laggy and a piece of shit in general in my opinion. Looked a little deeper and came up with "Geny Motion" and I got it up last night. Shit works perfectly and I think Ill install it at work as well so I can just maximize it when I finish any paperwork. Follow that link and youll have step by step directions if you didnt already know about it.

(little graphical lag in combat - but turning down effects fixes it pretty much)

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every time I launch the game at the moment it just crashes to my ipad mini desktop (so to speak). I had like 70 energy to burn on 2x xp too :-(

MossyBank

N00b
I'm about to hit lvl 90 today, started the day at level 83 or 84, just been running 4 pillars all day today, having JUST enough energy to level up and refill, this is pretty insane just chain leveling at this level.

My Nexus 7 has been plugged in and sizzling doing auto battle for like 10 hours today lol ;P