Brave Frontier

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Now that I'm thinking about it, you could even do rainbow BB spam right now since you have a Bordebegia. Have him lead, throw in your strongest guys, and go to town. Ideally, you want units with lots of hits. At 6*, Dia gets '+BB gauge fill rate' to her leader skill along with the +50% atk for 5 elements. So until her 6* is released, I'd run Bordebegia as lead in the short term.

If you go mono fire for long term, both Aisha and Bordebegia give +crit buffs on their SBBs, but Aisha's crit buff is better (hers is 45% vs 30% for Bordebegia). She's not as good as Duel-SGX for +crit, who can give +60%. But still, she's useful in a crit team since you don't have SGX. So if your long term plan is mono fire, Aisha wouldn't be bad to focus on, imo.

A good read on BB spam teams can be found here:BB Spam Team Building 101 (for Global) : bravefrontier
Where do you find what % buffs give to those stats? If I remember right a few pages back in this thread posted Aisha was 50 and Bord was 40.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are any of you actually keeping these dinky units from the elemental dungeons we just had? My box is just becoming ridiculous, kind of like Tolwenn said...I'm becoming overwhelmed with units.

Even stuff like Deemo I'm not sure why I need.

Can make a good mono-red team now.
4* Luther (L)
5* Vishra (G)
4* Dia (G)
4* Aisha (G)
5* Lancia (G)

I'll hold onto the shit blue one until I find a replacement, but I can do mono-blue.
6* Dean (L)
5* Tesla (G)
5* Serin (A)
4* Zephu (A)
3* Stya (A)

A mono-yellow team is actually shaping up well. I'm glad they delayed that arena thing.
6* Ronel (L)
5* Eze (G)
4* Amy (O)
4* Ahvel (L)
3* Fennia (A)

I still have shit for greens. Only 5* Leore (B) and a Lance.

But my light and dark units...holy shit. I've got WAY too many.

6* Lilith (A) SBB
5* Will (B)
4* Sodis (L)
5* Alyut (G)
4* Zellha (O)
4* Deemo (A) - With the above 5 in a mono-light, what use is Deemo?
2* Luna (L) - Will probably dump this
3* Alma (A) - Dump this too

6* Lunaris (A)
6* Lira (B)
4* Lira (L)
4* Lira (G)
4* Logan (O)
4* Zephyr (B)
4* Shida (B)
4* Lico (B)
2* Oboro (B) - Will probably dump
3* Mifune (L) - Also a dump

velk

Trakanon Raider
Ok I think I pulled too much since now I am overwhelmed. Having only a handful of units was actually nicer. I'm not sure what to focus on right now. A FH or dungeon team first then the arena maybe. Any help is good. And it sucks they do a special of having all the new units at once. I would have liked to have saved my gems for this last day.

6* (L) Aisha Max BB/SBB
4* (B) Michele
4* (L) Farlon
4* (L) Homusubi
4* (L) Homusubi
4* (G) Homusubi
4* (A) Lava
4* (A) Luther
4* (L) Luther

6* (A) Felenus Max BB/SBB
6* (B) Signas Max BB/ 1 SBB
5* (A) Dean
4* (B) Dean
4* (G) Tiara
4* (A) Mariudeth
4* (B) Mariudeth
3* (A) Zephu (Can I get rid of this haha, first unit though)
Stya

4* (O) Douglas
6* (L) Gaians II & Mina
4* (A) Gaians II & Mina
4* (L) Golem
3* (A) Claris
4* (G) Lario

6* (L) Rashil Max BB/4 SBB
5* (O) Grybe
4* (B) Uda
4* (B) Kushra
4* (A) Elulu
4* (O) Behemoth
4* (L) Behemoth
4* (B) Eze
4* (O) Eze

6* (B) Melchio Max BB/SBB
5* (O) Sodis
4* (L) Lilith
4* (G) Deemo
Luna
Alma

5* (L) Logan
4* (A) Lilly Matah
3* (G) Mifune
Oboro
My opinion :

Depends how quick you level stuff up. If you are going to be going crazy on levelling, Felneus, Michele, Aisha, Dougas, Melchio.

If you are taking a more relaxed approach, Uda, Michele, Luther, Luther, and Melchio/Mariudeth/Lily for last spot depending on situation. ( Need status protect or it's Frontier Hunter ? Melchio. Have trouble keeping BC up ? Lily. Otherwise Mari )

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Agree, people seem to go gaga over Deemo, cuz she generates good bc? Yeah, so do 500 other units that actually get 6* forms. Yes, she's "free." They've also given you like 14 "free" pulls of the rare machine in the last 2 weeks, so you probably got better (or at least similar) and about 500 other units to level for "free" anyhow.

Tolwen

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My opinion :

Depends how quick you level stuff up. If you are going to be going crazy on levelling, Felneus, Michele, Aisha, Dougas, Melchio.

If you are taking a more relaxed approach, Uda, Michele, Luther, Luther, and Melchio/Mariudeth/Lily for last spot depending on situation. ( Need status protect or it's Frontier Hunter ? Melchio. Have trouble keeping BC up ? Lily. Otherwise Mari )
Thank you. Since I already have maxed out Felenus Melchio and Aisha going to go Douglas and Michele. Michele is great anyway and Douglas has his 6*.

All of the great new units not having 6* yet I guess does help. Feels like the Uda Michele Luther Luther Melchio/Mariudeth/Lily is stupid grin worthy.

I'm almost at 30k honor points. Last time they had the crystals in the honor summon ended up with 7.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
All the units from the recently rotated vortex events are trash tbh. Not worth leveling them unless you absolutely need one for an element team and even then you're probably better off just using any random good unit that's off element.

Also the last few days I have been running the highest tier half stamina dungeons. Can easily auto play them with a decvent team, excellent BB fodder, decent money from selling fodder you dont need and items (normally 1 stack of common drops per 5 runs), and have yet to run out of energy prior to leveling doing so. Think I'm rank 80ish now?

Wish there was a padherder type program for BF.

Light
6* Lilith 10/10SBB O
5* Lubradine A
5* Melchio B
5* Aem O
4* Deemo A
4* Deemo L

Dark
4* Duel-GX A (Just got maxxing asap)
4* Lemia B
4* Zephyr A
4* Kajah A

Fire

6* Aisha 10/10SBB B
5* Cayena A
4* Ramna G
4* Homusubi L
4* Vargas B
4* Pheonix G

Water

6* Signas 72/100 1/10 A
5* Serin G
4* Rickel O

Lightning

6* Emilia 6/10SBB A
6* Eze 20/100 A
5* Grybe L
4* Fennia B
4* Kushra L (Need to level but no rush)
3* Royal Dancer May 10/10BB L (My only real healer fuck Phoenix)

Earth

5* Zelnite A (Maxing as soon as 6* is released)
5* Lario L (Balls unit)
4* Leore B
4* Zelnite B (Best dupe ever)

Running Lilith lead with Signas, Aisha, Zelnite, and Grybe for my main team atm. 103/105 cost. For friend I either run another rainbow leader(usually Michelle or Lilith) or Zebra to 1 shot bosses via crit buff from Aisha. Not really sure where to go from here with what I have available though. Had no joy with a Copra or the new guy that was just released and think I'm stuck until I get one. I could 6* SBB Lubradine and run Zelnite lead, Lubradine buffs, GX crit buff +2 as a BB spam team but seems kinda meh. Any ideas on where to head from here? No healer either. Leore gains a heal with her SBB but it's kind of weak from what I've read so not sure she is worth leveling for it.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Really bad typing day. Got a Deemo (Oracle). Ugh. Double ugh because she only have a 5* form, so she's already got bad HP. Oracle is just such a bad type, I think it's the worst for everyone.
Probably cause Rec is just so damn rang rang that its foolish to take a stat that is already weak and then throw in a gambling factor. Attack, Defense, and HP are all able to be calculated. Rec increases your gem/health crystal intake but we dont know by how much? (do we?) and then you have the RNG RNG of how many gems that unit will get in the first place? Its just all a big what the fuck kind of system in my mind. If I have to choose between a unit that has 4000 rec and that same unit as a Breaker with 2000 attack - Im going for the Breaker every time. // My Oracle Elimo has over 2700 rec and I cant tell any fucking difference in how fast her BB gauge fills up compared to the rest of my units. When my Super BB Guardian Zephyr with 2k Rec fills up 52 Crystals before Super BB 40 Crystal Elimo... I start to get suspect.

As for these free units ~ you guys are bitching over free units. I personally needed the free Lightning and the two Light units. Lightning at least made my entire team whole and the two light units make my light units a total of 3 now. We can bet that the developers didnt have those of us with 2+ months of game play under our belt to be the target audience for them.

Neph_sl

shitlord
For those building BB spam teams, I maxxed my (L) Leorone's SBB last night (10 hits on all + 70% atk, def, rec buff). His leader skill can be pretty tricky to optimize, but it's pretty hilarious when you do. Basically, if you get 2+ AOE BBs to spark, you'll have infinite BBs for your team*. You'll have to run a 1.5x BB rate leader yourself to get the full benefit (Felneus/Bordebegia, Lodin, Dia 6*, and Uda 5* have 1.3x), but it's one of those grin-inducing things when you do it the first time.

Felneus is best at BB spam though since he gives a buff that increases BCs by 30%. So my normal BB/SBB order is Felneus => Leorone => long windup BBs/SBBs => quick windup BBs/SBBs.

* The caveat being Gravion, who takes a crap ton of BCs to charge both BB/SBB. Running Leorone/Felneus isn't enough to get his SBB up every turn

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For those building BB spam teams, I maxxed my (L) Leorone's SBB last night (10 hits on all + 70% atk, def, rec buff). His leader skill can be pretty tricky to optimize, but it's pretty hilarious when you do. Basically, if you get 2+ AOE BBs to spark, you'll have infinite BBs for your team*. You'll have to run a 1.5x BB rate leader yourself to get the full benefit (Felneus/Bordebegia, Lodin, Dia 6*, and Uda 5* have 1.3x), but it's one of those grin-inducing things when you do it the first time.

Felneus is best at BB spam though since he gives a buff that increases BCs by 30%. So my normal BB/SBB order is Felneus => Leorone => long windup BBs/SBBs => quick windup BBs/SBBs.

* The caveat being Gravion, who takes a crap ton of BCs to charge both BB/SBB. Running Leorone/Felneus isn't enough to get his SBB up every turn
People should be able to alternate between yours and my Guardian Felneus then. Level 100, 10/10 BB, 10/10 Super BB.

(I forgot who it was but bitching about my lvl 9BB felneus made me finish up up altogether. I still laugh about it)

Neph_sl

shitlord
lol, I think that was me. Meant no offense! It just happened one time when I was cycling Felneus leaders while farming something.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Is there some trick to capturing Deemo? I've now run this dungeon non stop since its release and still nothing, i've lost count of how many i've done and never captured. I see posts on FB's Frontier page that should full parties of her, yet for 2 days i can't capture one. honestly confused if i'm missing something, or there is an item that increases your capture %, or is it really just luck of the draw here?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit luck for you. I'm 2 for 2 on attempts/drops.

I got my Logan to 6* and 10/10 BB/SBB. Use me, rainbow teams...

my-body-is-ready.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
People should be able to alternate between yours and my Guardian Felneus then.Level 100, 10/10 BB, 10/10 Super BB.

(I forgot who it was but bitching about my lvl 9BB felneus made me finish up up altogether. I still laugh about it)
I'm confused by this. Are you saying you leveled up your SBB too? How does that work?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Is there some trick to capturing Deemo? I've now run this dungeon non stop since its release and still nothing, i've lost count of how many i've done and never captured. I see posts on FB's Frontier page that should full parties of her, yet for 2 days i can't capture one. honestly confused if i'm missing something, or there is an item that increases your capture %, or is it really just luck of the draw here?
It is all RNGesus. I have run the dungeon about 10 times and captured 2 anima Deemos. On the flip side though I spent an insane amount of saved up gems and didn't pull a single Zelnite or Darva :/

Neph_sl

shitlord
Make sure you see the 'BBUP?' in green under the unit when you're selecting fodder. Some units change the type of fodder you need between BB and SBB.

Ex: Leorone's BB is support, but his SBB is support / offense. The priority in fodder type is offense > support > heal. So you use support-type fodder to level his BB and then switch to offense-type fodder for his SBB.

MossyBank

N00b
Yeah I think 7-10 are hell levels for BB/SBB, took me about 75 fodders to get my lilith from 1-7, and like 150+ to go from 7 to 8, then I used burst frogs for the last 2.