Brave Frontier

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Finally got my Zebra thanks to the event. Was just autorunning while my girl and I packed/watched game of thrones. Wasn't paying attention but I was at least up to 50 something runs.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Used my summon ticket and pulled a guardian Lilith (4*). Maxed, evovled, Maxed... and 5 runs of totems for zero light totems to finish the evolve. Damn it.
Now I wait for Lily Matah 6*... have 6 dark crystals waiting for her and I think all of the mats.

MossyBank

N00b
Been playing for 3 months, decided tonight for the first time to try out the trials lol...

Karl 1 teamed with my scrappy lightning team of 5* Bran, 3* Dancer may, 6* Eze, 5* Loch, and 4* Loch, used 6* Ronel for friend... was just planning to get him in his 2nd state and 1 shot him with my crit squad if I died to blue execution, but didnt need to do any of that and they all lived except for 4* Loch.

Then I put Muramasa and Angelic Foils on my crit squad, used 5x fujin potions and 5x brute elixirs, with double zebra, and killed Grahdens in one round, no revive... nothing.
biggrin.png
Ready for Maxwell!!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BF has a stupid code entry system.
If you enter a code and it fails, the next code you enter gets an automatic 'IT WORKED! Now wait please for X amount of time for it to arrive!' and it never does. It is to try and deter people from spam entering codes.

So if you entered one and it said it did not work, then entered a second and it worked, chances are you ran into that.
Looks that way, oh well. I blame the Jews, and Obama.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Not sure I like the idea of imps.
Well they do allow you to 'fix' all these pesky orcale types. Sphere frogs though are what I'm really looking forward to, when we get some of the spheres the jp version has, there's going to be some pretty crazy combos.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Looking forward to the spheres myself. It's a way to enhance units without them needing to do some sort of extreme power creep by making 7* evos.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did 2 rolls hoping for either Elza or Arius, and got 2 dupes. Is there any reason to keep a 2nd Dia or Sodis? With Dia being rainbow lead, I can't see any circumstance where I'd want two. And Sodis...well, I barely need one Sodis.

Been playing for 3 months, decided tonight for the first time to try out the trials lol...

Karl 1 teamed with my scrappy lightning team of 5* Bran, 3* Dancer may, 6* Eze, 5* Loch, and 4* Loch, used 6* Ronel for friend... was just planning to get him in his 2nd state and 1 shot him with my crit squad if I died to blue execution, but didnt need to do any of that and they all lived except for 4* Loch.

Then I put Muramasa and Angelic Foils on my crit squad, used 5x fujin potions and 5x brute elixirs, with double zebra, and killed Grahdens in one round, no revive... nothing.
biggrin.png
Ready for Maxwell!!
Geez, I have no idea how you managed to beat Karl with that shit team. I got owned with a much better team (although, mine was rainbow, so maybe that was it?).

I'm thinking maybe I should give it a shot now since I've got a decent mono-thunder team.

6* Ronel
6* Uda
5* Esna (Ahvel)
5* Eze
5* Amy

Edit: Amy is now 5*.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
After this event I have so much shit going on. My box went from 'too much to do, not sure where to start' all the way towards 'did too much, now how to make sense of it all.'

Level 100 Dia, Dilma, Signas (all SBB now too)
Sefia and Grybe ready to evo 6* with 6+ crystals in bank for each for some quick xp
Lilly Matah and Lira ready to 5*/6* with a couple of dark pots
Aisha, Darvashanel, Farlon all ready to 6*
Hatsune at 5* ready to do something with

And 15 Burst Frogs and multiple other color crystals waiting for something to feed them to.

Think I've gone from level 68 or 70 to 82. It's beginning to take a long time to level in Fourfold Pillar. May just waste some STA progressing the story mode.

1stworldfrontierproblems

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking forward to the spheres myself. It's a way to enhance units without them needing to do some sort of extreme power creep by making 7* evos.
Are sphere frogs and imps going to hit the honor summon? Wondering if I should save pulls

moontayle

Golden Squire
Not sure. I'm only aware of the sphere frogs and imps and what they'll do, not how they'll make it out to us.

Are sphere frogs and imps going to hit the honor summon? Wondering if I should save pulls
I've heard the rumours that it might happen. Its the sort of thing they would do. Im thinking of stockpiling a few honour pulls before this event ends.

Game decided to screw me this morning, I was all set up for a 14 metal parade run and it has connection problems after the first one for 20minutes and doesnt give me the drops. Ruined my maths the bastards.

moontayle

Golden Squire
The connection issues are kind of getting to me. I feel like I'm wasting energy when I can't log on and use any.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I remember when I first started playing this that everyone was saying they'd give out gems and keys to make up for it pretty regularly. In the last week they've had serious issues and nothing.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Finally got around to do the trials, in preparation for Maxwell. Karl just takes a while, I took a rather defensive team and never really was in danger. Now Grahdens gets absolutely destroyed by a crit team (which you sadly can't use against Karl anymore after his change) and can be killed in one turn.

Something to note though, do NOT guard in the first turn, instead use your fujins and kill him. I wasn't so sure about the guard on the first turn and did in the first try anyways (I thought the fight had something like a scripted preempt attack from Grahdens if you don't), killed him in the second turn and then he revived. He won't be able to do that if you kill him straight up though.

MossyBank

N00b
Geez, I have no idea how you managed to beat Karl with that shit team. I got owned with a much better team (although, mine was rainbow, so maybe that was it?).

I'm thinking maybe I should give it a shot now since I've got a decent mono-thunder team.

6* Ronel
6* Uda
5* Esna (Ahvel)
5* Eze
5* Amy

Edit: Amy is now 5*.
Do you it, you should be fine. I brought 5x thunder seal, and thunder ore for them, and kept it up through most of the fight, I guarded with Dancer May every round, and got off quite a few heals... for blue execution I kept everyone on guard and pushed him past 50% with Eze and one of my Loch's, Loch died and Eze lived (barely) then I healed up and kept pushing till he died. Was quite surprised myself that I 1 teamed him...

MossyBank

N00b
Finally got around to do the trials, in preparation for Maxwell. Karl just takes a while, I took a rather defensive team and never really was in danger. Now Grahdens gets absolutely destroyed by a crit team (which you sadly can't use against Karl anymore after his change) and can be killed in one turn.

Something to note though, do NOT guard in the first turn, instead use your fujins and kill him. I wasn't so sure about the guard on the first turn and did in the first try anyways (I thought the fight had something like a scripted preempt attack from Grahdens if you don't), killed him in the second turn and then he revived. He won't be able to do that if you kill him straight up though.
Yeah I read that too, so I didnt take any chances, and 1 rounded him. Was pretty satisfying. Too bad you probably won't be able to do that with Maxwell and later Cardes, but I have SBB8 Anima Lilith ready to go, not sure who else i'll bring, but it should be fun times.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Alright, since I've had so much trouble with Karl and I don't have a crit team, can someone please suggest me what to take (probably first and second team in the event it goes bad). All my units in spoiler. All units max lvl unless otherwise stated.

5* Dia (lvl 49)
5* Lancia (5 BB)
5* Luther (4 BB)
5* Vishra (3 BB)
4* Aisha (lvl 1)
4* Dia (lvl 51)

6* Dean (3 BB)
6* Oulu (4 BB)
5* Serin (3 BB)

5* Leore (lvl 73)
5* Miku

6* Ronel