Brave Frontier

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Filling every single role on a squad is a challenging task. The squad I run for most content is:

(lead) Ark -- heals, cures, atk buff, +hitcount, negate crit, negate EWD
Silas -- crit chance, crit dam, bb dam, thunder/fire elements, def conversion
Verne -- spark dam, spark vuln, water/earth elements, bc droprate up
Sirius -- tri-stats, bb dam, light/dark elements, bc on spark
Krantz -- 2turn mitigation, light/dark elements, healing, cures, bc droprate up
(friend) Open to anything

The only buffs I'm missing with the above is ares, bc on damage, and atk conversion. For the hard stuff I'll bring a Kulyuk friend (ares, bc on damage, healing). For easier stuff I'll bring an Avant friend (atk conversion).

I'm curious what Allanon's omni evolution will look like. That's probably the only unit that's going to shake up my team any time soon.
Man, Verne is such a perfect fit. (Been drooling over Ensa-Taya now too lol)

Between the Ark/Kulyuk leads, Krantz at Mitigator and that sweet defense conversion buff on Silas, your group would be goddamn hard to kill. Also love that you have all elements covered.

So far in raids I've been using Ark's friends spec'd for adding All Elements....when I'd go with anything else, the Light/Dark from Krantz would too often cause the main body on some raid bosses to die before their parts (thunder parts specifically was a PITA)....with all elements covered by an Ark friend who was spec'd for it, I never had any issues at all.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Not being able to buy mecha gods from the exchange hall is my personal hell.
guild hall has them
tongue.png

though they return on the purchase price is just fucking retarded.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Started chipping away at the Frontier Gates....finished Proof of Power and General Attack Drill for the Illusion Gizmo and Delusion Device.

I can't say I'm really looking forward to the Elemental gates. I haven't even looked to see what my 6-star situation is like for the Six Stars Assault....that one could be more interesting though just because I'd have to dig deep to make a group out of units I've ignored since forever.

guild hall has them
tongue.png

though they return on the purchase price is just fucking retarded.
Truth.

Personally I wouldn't consider it anyway just because those sweet Guild Spheres cost like 24,000+ CP each to fully max out, but the cost on the Mecha Gods in the guild store is beyond absurd.

I'm still on the fence about which sphere to go with first. Leaning toward the crit sphere (I just have far fewer crit sphere options atm)..... The appeal of the other sphere IMO is more about +Hitcount than Spark (loads of options for spark spheres around), and +Hitcount is more niche. They are both nice though.

I might get the crit sphere then work on its first upgrade....once it's got its first upgrade then going back to get the spark/hitcount sphere.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not only is the cost dumb but you can only buy 1! So even if you had the spare guild points it is still worthless. Make mecha gods cost 4K merit points for all I care, don't have shit else to spend them on.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Clearing through the backlog of trials and I just got my 6* ark! Now to evolve to 7* and then Omni. Lulz.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big qol update in the next patch:

Quest Fast forward
3 Leader set
See enemy abp on arena
See boss hp percentage and turn counter

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Disables enemy SP skills in coli... what? Just get rid of angel idol already
tongue.png

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Disables enemy SP skills in coli... what? Just get rid of angel idol already
tongue.png
Arena, not colloseum. They're just making arena even more lose-proof than it already is.

Don't really get the point of arena at all, but whatever!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are at least trying to make some outdated arena spheres with new recipes. But the grind for anything good is just insane.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
They are at least trying to make some outdated arena spheres with new recipes. But the grind for anything good is just insane.
how so?

edit:
How hard is Kalon in Estria? I'm on the last extra area before getting to the real KM and I'm wondering if I can cheese his fight like I cheesed the other areas.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
It just let me back in....Loving the Turn Counter and HP Meter....loving the 3x Quest speed.

Was able to donate to Guild without crashing as some have been reporting. So far so good.

Edit: Where I used to be able to touch-and-hold at the top of the screen to see my own experience numbers/exp to next level and such.....now it just shows guild exp instead, a little annoying as I'm close to the next level and want to plan my energy usage a little better.

Edit2: Grinding out some SP fodder just to burn up some energy....it turns out the Quest speed resets to normal after every quest even if you are on auto-repeat. Kinda wish it would just stay where you put it last.

Edit3: Just another afterthought, but It doesn't show Arena/Raid orb timers anymore either at that same spot, really miss that too.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hrm, did the omni-summon resummon, got vern and sirius, both of which I didn't have... do I drop vern and hope to get felice or someone else? I've got avant/krantz/silas already.

re-read the gate info on reddit... chance for omni not guarantee, kept them both.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Hrm, did the omni-summon resummon, got vern and sirius, both of which I didn't have... do I drop vern and hope to get felice or someone else? I've got avant/krantz/silas already.

re-read the gate info on reddit... chance for omni not guarantee, kept them both.
Whoa, Grats man! Great Pulls.

Doc is right, Vern is freakin' Boss....Spark Damage, Spark Crit, Spark Vulnerability AND Water/Earth Elements (that meshes perfect with Silas/Sirius for all-elements buffing)....and all without even touching her SP? Sheeeeeeeeeit. Great sub.

The rates have been so freakishly good on this gate for Omni's that I'm sorely tempted to pull for a Felice or such, but I'm afraid my bad luck would hit at just the wrong time and end up with nothing but dupes.

This gate single-handedly brought my game into the current era though. I seriously hope a gate this good happens in a few months when other omni's are available.

Honestly, and I know I've had a long break in between, but this is the best gate I've ever seen. Hands down, no contest.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I pitched Vern back on my pull because I really wanted lara. Glad it paid off
smile.png

Resummon came last month as well. Just like this one it was a month behind on the available units but good rates. So right now new unit release is for whales and this is for us plebs.

This month's units sucked. we are currently 4 rs batches behind jp and there isn't anything super exciting in any of them.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Going with bc on hit and burst heal on kuyluk. He replaces any atro usage for me as Sirius provides Tri stat buff. Would have preferred felice because bc on hit is so rare on omnis, but it is something.
I'm definitely going with BC on hit Kulyuk build personally. And for the very same reasons - Atro out, Kulyuk in. BC on Hit is the one thing I **really** miss when it is not around....for any squad that isn't flat out OTK, I don't want to ever be without it.

My dupe Kulyuk is maybe a blessing in disguise though - so many different ways to build that guy, I seriously might build two. Evo mats and such are easy enough to come by...once I get my other characters all caught up and maxed out, making a 2nd version of Kulyuk could be a great investment.

I'm so glad I came back to this game when I did....made it in time to take advantage of the 2x XP, 1/2 Energy Super Karma dungeon, and caught an amazing Omni-Resummon gate. If I had waited a few weeks..../shudder

And just one more comment that has nothing to do with anything....catching up on some of the GGC's and such really drove home how big a deal 2-turn mitigation is. My God that shit is glorious. I can't tell you how many times my groups sat on the edge of a knife because my 1-turn mitigator got BC-drained or just didn't get enough BC or something on hard content.