Brave Frontier

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
4 Rizes? Daaaaamn. Had to blow my last unit of choice on a Rize, who remains my one and only. That one hurt, too. Was only a few months ago I think and I really, really didn't like blowing my uoc on such an old unit, but it was totally worth it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Why are blaze pearls so hard to fucking get?!?

Also, Rize is getting an Omni soon. She should be OP for a while. Elza's OE is just disappointing :(

monnoh

Golden Squire
I cleared out a couple of inactives and sent invites to you both.....Player Name: Kamali

And yes, we do have a guild going....Ao- runs it for us, "Rerolled" ...tbh, I'm not sure how to send an invite, never tried before o_O We have plenty of room though.

Thanks man, your leaders help a ton. Also sent a join request to the rerolled guild and gonna be grinding the exp/karma dungeon. Need more team cost :p

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why are blaze pearls so hard to fucking get?!?

Also, Rize is getting an Omni soon. She should be OP for a while. Elza's OE is just disappointing :(

Wat? Elza's oe is the tits. She's not the best pure damage spark buffer but she has a crap load of utility.

Jp gets rize/zelnite this week. Pretty hopeful both are good.

Half energy vortex and elgif 10 this week. Shiiiiit

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Ok so Kalon is up in RC6.

Does anyone have a reliable method for dealing with him? Right now I started in on him with my standard go-to squad (always seems like a good place to start): Sirius(L), Ark(L), Silas, Vern, Kulyuk, Krantz.....and I *have* been beating him (so far) with this group, but I have had to abuse Smoke Bombs to do it.....a couple of times he's surprised me with Life Conversion with no warning, and he's hit me with it out of the blue on Turn 2 already also. So yea, I've been beating him, but taking a lot of deaths to do it.

I've considered going in with crazy ass DPS squads (Dual Eze or Dual Avant) to try to blast that fugger to death before he has too many opportunities to wipe my group, but I'm afraid that would weaken my group to the point that his regular attacks start to shred my folks and I'm left with too little DPS to get much done inbetween smoke bombs lol. I've also considered using a 'dummy' character in one slot to die for me, but that seems silly and as long as I am on top of watching for the ""Magic Sealing Chat" message, it would only help me in the cases of the surprise Life Conversions that sometimes seem to happen without warning.

Am I already taking the right approach? Adjustments? This is the first RC6 boss I really feel like I'm dancing on the knifes edge with. If I get hit by life conversion 3 times, it's game over...and he casts it plenty lol.

The thing is, I LOVE his sphere. Beiorg's Armor for tough Trials/GQ's etc of course, but Armor of Seals for basically everything else....I want 5 of these things. I"m completely ok with just abusing Smoke Bombs with my current group if that is what it takes....I might need to craft 60 of those goddamn things a day to keep up with how many it takes, but I'm harvesting my ass off, trying to keep up that pace gathering materials lol

4 Rizes? Daaaaamn. Had to blow my last unit of choice on a Rize, who remains my one and only. That one hurt, too. Was only a few months ago I think and I really, really didn't like blowing my uoc on such an old unit, but it was totally worth it.

I did a culling not long after I got back, was struggling for unit space and I had tons of dupes sitting around I never sorted through....I traded in almost all dupes for Merit Points (kept a few for key units where it made sense at the time)....I must have gotten rid of a Rize then, because I checked since I posted that and I only have 3 left. I still can barely imagine a scenario where I'd want more than 2 though....I'll probably Omni 2 and leave the other one at whatever Evolution its at for #star-specific content.

Edit: Fuck, Kalon just hit me with Life Conversion on Turn 3....haven't even read about folks getting hit on turn 3 lol....Won the match though.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant

This. This is what I've been waiting for.

I have some Gems set aside for the Level 10 Elgif dungeon. Really hoping I get some things worth having. Seems like it is worth a few gems to me, I'd get more mileage out of a good Elgif on characters I actually use rather than pouring gems down a black hole of summon gates that spit out characters I won't use lol.

I love those 50% Spark Damage + Spark Heal "Healing Wave" Elgifs we got from the chain event, but I'm not placing them on anyone until I see what I got from the Level 10 Elgif dungeon. With any luck, I'll have some difficult decisions ahead of me :p

Edit: These Turn 2 Life Conversions are pissing me off :eek:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wat? Elza's oe is the tits. She's not the best pure damage spark buffer but she has a crap load of utility.

Jp gets rize/zelnite this week. Pretty hopeful both are good.

Eh, I have no idea how to spec her given what else I have.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The lull in content has been disappointing. Think our last new stuff was Noel's trial like 5 or 6 weeks ago? Hopefully there's something new coming soon more than just some frontier gates that are finished in 2 minutes. I've seen talks on reddit that maybe they're working on a global exclusive trial boss, which would be nice.

Yet another Zelnite gate coming up in a few days, and it's only 1 gem per summon (up to 3x). Gonna be doing at least 3 summons on it for a Zelnite since I still don't have one. Other than that though, I have like zero desire to summon for anything. Game's kind of stuck right now. With the units I have available, I can cover every single buff possible on my squads, which means all these new omni units which are just re-shuffles of existing skills are pointless. Unless they just go flip mode on power creep and release a bunch of new units that obsolete our existing teams, the game has no where to go. Hoping the new summoner mode stuff makes the game fresh again.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
only other end game content after the fgs and zelnite ggc are the third anniversary dungeons. So it's really just a wait for summoner mode.

I'm farming zel of all things to prep at this point. Fucking zel.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Who's Nulolan? I've added most people from my friend's list that have RR in their comment or if they applied to the guild with RR in their comment.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Who's Nulolan? I've added most people from my friend's list that have RR in their comment or if they applied to the guild with RR in their comment.

So, a little off-topic, but where I play on a Kindle, I haven't been able to edit my comments....Something about the Kindle Keyboard, no way to "enter" the comment once you've made it heh. I hear that if you install different keyboard software, that it will work from a Kindle, but I've never done it. 370+ Levels and still all I have to say is "Hello!" :(

Edit: Nulolan commented a page back btw:

Just started playing recently, names Nulolan, ID: 8945290594. Is there a guild for rerolled fellas to join ? i'm level 83 atm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So a quick write up of the guild stuff:

Every 4 hours the donation timer resets. Starts at 6am EDT and then 10am etc.
You get 5 points every time you donate, and you're limited to 5 donations each of 15,000 zel and 5,000 karma (so 10 donations total). Go dump your stuff in there. You shouldn't need zel or karma at this point if you're above rank 210.
Occasionally you get a "special" for 2x or 3x, or a gem for 15x the point return (so 10 pts, 15 pts, or 75 pts).
You can also reset the timer for 1 gem.

Don't spend gems on the guild unless you really want the spheres.

Speaking of spheres!
The rewards (beyond opening up extra karma/zel/XP for every member) are pretty varied from trophy units to actual over-priced evo materials to exclusive spheres.
The 4 elemental vortex area units
Xenon
Estia
Sphere frog
Burst Emp
Arton
Mech Gods
etc

All of them are over priced. Don't get them. Do get the spheres.
Jeu'vrr's Heart - Jeu'vrr's Heart
Dehn's Edge - Dehn's Edge

They're somewhat mediocre, but you can upgrade them (and they should eventually unlock a guild raid skill, so that if you raid with guildmates you get a special ability or buff).
Final versions:
Jeu'vrr's Warsong - Jeu'vrr's Warsong
Dehn's Swordmyth - Dehn's Swordmyth

Also, you are limited to one sphere per 25 day (I think?) period. But they're pretty expensive at 4k points for the sphere and about the same (maybe? I don't know math) for materials.

Also, Ishad, you joining or in a different guild?

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cost about 12,500 guild points to upgrade spheres from level 2 to 3. Which is a giant pain in the ass with how many points you get.

I'm in another guild Ao. So far the whole guild thing is underwhelming. The boosts are nice but I'm never going to level to 999 even with them.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Whew.....So I just ran Endless Corridor for the Guild Event. Wasn't even keeping track of how many hours it took me....a lot longer than I was even expecting.

I had my first death on Round 98.....had to use my only rez item :( After that many hours, losing my only rez item 2 rounds before the level 100 Boss was disheartening as hell. Somehow I managed to survive and defeat Lucious, and get the Growth Device.

Gods what a relief!

I stopped there, was losing faith in my ability to keep up post 100 just yet, and while I've read comments that you can fail Endless and still get rewards rounded back to the last tenth level, that isn't what Noel says, and none of the other gates have ever worked that way as far as I am aware. Anyways, it wasn't a gamble I was eager to make on my first attempt.

So glad I was able to hit level 100 though....if not for the Guild Event, I'd not have even thought of trying it for another month at least.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
So I'm looking at Rize 7-star, and two things occurred to me:

1) Holy shit, her kit is *tiny*....even for a 7-star. If not for her Tactical Nuke of an SBB, nobody would have noticed she existed. She is going to need a *massive* update to her kit on every single level from Leadership to Extra Skills to BB/SBB/UBB, top to bottom to fit in with the Omni Era....a simple strait upgrade like some units got (I"m looking at you Avant) simply won't do for her. ...and that isn't even getting to the full set of SP skills she'll need to get.

2) Her BB/SBB skills? (Besides the Tactical Nuke....) On BB she gets a Gradual Heal....on SBB she gets Ignore Defense. Support skills.

Let me say that again.....Rize's buffing kit was ALL support skills. She has been the epitome of Damage, but her kit is entirely support. It seems entirely possible that her Omni version becomes a full fledged support Character LOL

850%'ish HP scaled Damage SBB + Support Skills? Fucking Hell, that is Kulyuk. I could very easily see her getting the "other" support skills that Kulyuk didn't focus on.

I'm personally hoping they figure out how to make Rize's DPS so bonkers that she breaks the scale.....She's had an odd niche, but it was always in her ability to throw out ungodly damage....and not a whole lot else. Ideally she'd start buffing the groups DPS some way that isn't already covered 10x over by other Omni units.

They could literally go anywhere with her. She is almost a blank slate, and the only thing anyone is really counting on is a huge f'n nuke lol We could be in for a surprise with Rize.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol, who knows what they'll do with her, but I could use a second one between now and her release. Still chaps my ass I had to blow a UoC on her, too, but whatever.

Started doing a better job at working on raid spheres - made two more Occult Treasures, which leaves me with...THREE Occult Treasures and also two Buffer Jewels, which I need to make more Occults. Wanna make 3 or 4 more, then I'll start on the rc6 spheres.

edit: Pulled a Zekt doing a couple summons on units that aren't Zekt, along with some trash that was neither Zekt nor units I wanted. Lemme know if you want him as friend lead, because goddamn he seems like he'd trivialize light and dark content right now. Wish I had him for KM.

Nulolan

N00b
I am Nulolan that applied to rerolled, still learning the game left auto play on monday xp dungeon so now over level 100 but still learning a lot about the game and what units i should use. Made my first omni past day or two, omni azurai :)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I am Nulolan that applied to rerolled, still learning the game left auto play on monday xp dungeon so now over level 100 but still learning a lot about the game and what units i should use. Made my first omni past day or two, omni azurai :)
Nice, welcome!

Azurai should serve pretty well!

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gonna send some friend requests to guildies I'm not already friends with, irrespective of level as long as they're active (Balzmir in game).

edit: one of our dudes is level ~120 with omni Azurai o_O. Can probably solo the first handful of trials

Last edited:
  • 1Like