Brave Frontier

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
My Colosseum record is improved this season vs last season (so far), but goddamn, it is frustrating as hell to have 1 Angel Idol unit in the lineup when all my opponents seem to have at least 3-5 Angel Idols on every single goddamn squad.

That is all. Had to vent.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Mine got better, though Quartz is still a shitty unit.

Any idea how to give AI to a non AI unit? I saw a Mifune survive an ungodly amount of damage somehow at 1hp.

monnoh

Golden Squire
Hi Summoners,

GUILD LEVEL CAP INCREASE AND REBALANCE!

Following this afternoon's Guild Level Cap Increase to Lv.120, we will be rebalancing the experience required to level up your Guilds as well.

Therefore, after the maintenance, all Guilds will have their Levels increased by one (+1 Level). All Guilds will also be put on the new rebalanced Guild level scale (Guild EXP cost reduced overall)

This rebalancing will help better prepare everyone for the future upcoming Guild contents!

I wonder what the new guild content could be (guild exclusive raids?)

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sigh, with today's rateup dangling Sirius and Azurai it'll be tough to make it without blowing way too many summons. Sirius would be nice to have, what with my lack of tri-statters that aren't Atro, but I'm not sure how much use I'd get out of him with Ensa; Azurai, on the other hand - christ, that dude is meta as all fuck.

Already went through my three discounted summons, first two of which were Avant (thanks, fucking 1/9 chance of getting exactly what I don't need out of two consecutive event-unit pulls); the third was a Kafka, which is a new unit for me, so that's fine I guess.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So I'm making my KM team... what roles do I need to fulfill? I just got Sirius to 150 but haven't maxed out his SP yet (though I can probably spend a few days doing that if it increases the chances). I've got quite a few OE but no Azurai or Juno.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I'm making my KM team... what roles do I need to fulfill? I just got Sirius to 150 but haven't maxed out his SP yet (though I can probably spend a few days doing that if it increases the chances). I've got quite a few OE but no Azurai or Juno.

PREFACE: Gonna leave this here, but I realized midway though that it's rambling and not coherent. Going on 40 hours of no sleep on account of family shit.

Defense and BB management are the crucial details to have hammered out, otherwise you run the risk of getting blown up every third turn or on some threshold. Be sure to have stronger element null on any dark unit, prioritize hp and defense over attack. Two-turn mitigation is really nice, but honestly I mitigated every turn and made sure to have tri-stats (I had to use Atro) and conversions (Lara) active all the time. Krantz is super useful, because his bb fills like crazy with his sphere, he heals, and he adds dark element.

I only used one nuke unit - EnsaTaya - and she laid it down, even with defensive spheres (and element null). iirc you have both sirius and Ensa, so what I suggest kinda depeneds on whether you have Felice or not. If you do, I'd suggest using her as a leader to ameliorate what is otherwise gonna be an annoying trial for managing gauge, then deciding whether you wanna use Ensa or Sirius. I found there was minimal overlap between ET, Felice and Atro, and together they covered all BB-related bases.

Don't know as much about Sirius, but if you have him and don't have Felice, I think he'd be a really good lead, provided you bring gauge-fill when attacked and OD fill in some other form.

My team was Felice (lead), Ensa, Atro, Lara, Krantz.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm missing Felice :(

I've got
Vern
Lara
Krantz
6 heroes minus Vargus
Avant
ET
Silas
Sirius
Elza
Klukluk
Mifune
Miku

All of them are at max SP except Sirius.

Fuck I even have double of Vern and Klukluk.
Needs more Allanon OE.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd do something like

Sirius lead
Elza
Lara
Krantz
Allanon.

Not sure about last slot. Hell, have some fun with ET's 50 hit BB (this is a single target fight) and Elza's SBB and spark away. They don't seem to clash too badly. Elza really seems built for this trial, come to think of it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
After many failed gates trying for Zelnite, I get him today on my first 1 gem summon (breaker typing), so I finally have a +exp unit. Not sure if I should set him as one of my friend leads or not (currently I run a decked out Ark, Avant, and Felice, maybe Zelnite lead is more desirable than Felice? unsure).

The new GGC today felt like it was tuned for 7* units. A team of omnis completely steamrolled it without ever going under like 60% life. Had more trouble from the two crashes during the fight..... they still haven't fixed the windows 10 crashes, sigh. Team I ran for the GGC was:

Ark & Felice leads
Silas
Sirius
Verne
Krantz

The only gimmick in the fight is you have to bring Zelnite under 25%, but not all the way dead, then use an angel idol consumable on any unit, then finish him. Very easy.

• 1Like

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
After many failed gates trying for Zelnite, I get him today on my first 1 gem summon (breaker typing), so I finally have a +exp unit. Not sure if I should set him as one of my friend leads or not (currently I run a decked out Ark, Avant, and Felice, maybe Zelnite lead is more desirable than Felice? unsure).

Grats man, that is awesome.

It hurts me in my soul that I've still been unable to get a Zelnite :-(

Felice is great, but personally I use Zelnite/ZeDeer every single day. I'd be happy if my entire friends list had one of the two up.

Seriously though, I'd buy a Zelnite outright if I could :-(

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
I meant to post just as a reminder:

If you burn your Frontier orbs right about now'ish, the orbs would be refilled by the time FH opens up late tonight.

• 1Like

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
So I did a 3-gem pull on the old gate just out of sheer desperation...

BREAKER ZELNITE !!11ONE!!!ELEVEN!!

Holy shit I'm so happy!

Best 3-gem Yolo I've ever dropped LOL.

I need a towel :(

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did the discount summons for another Azurai and got nothing.

Right now it feels like it's going to be a long boring wait for the summoner arc.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Right now it feels like it's going to be a long boring wait for the summoner arc.

The Summoner Arc.....is this something that has happened before? I've read some about it, but I can't say I have more than a vague understanding of it yet.

It sounds like you get bonuses (or less penalties?) for using lower-star units, so 5-star units become the most desired ones to use? Is that right?

I feel like my unit-evolution is stuck in a limbo....I'm not sure if I should upgrade units beyond 5-stars for the Summoner Arc, ....I've yet to do the FG that uses exclusively 6-star units....besides that, anything I have that can evolve to 7-stars require Legacy Stones.

I have a feeling that if I say Fuck-It and just evolve everything I can, that I'm going to regret the hell out of it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You basically get a new story arc as... You! You design your unit and shit, and you have heavy penalties on high-end units.

That's all I got.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
The level 10 Elgif dungeon is so nice...

I'm 5 attempts in so far....3 of 5 for Elgifs. (So far I've only seen the Elgif boss too, starting to think the Grah/Owen/Zelnite thing is a myth :p )

I'll post a full report when I'm done just for posterity, but so far I've gotten an Elgif that raises ATK/DEF/REC based on how low your HP are (Mega rare, but ugh, not my favorite for a Mega Rare Elgif)....+40% Defense Elgif and a +50% ATK Elgif....

I already have a +40% ATK Elgif on Avant, so wouldn't be worth it to Emgif the thing.....But I'm dreaming of putting it on either Breaker Mifune or (oh yea...) Breaker Rize.

I'm hoping for some +All Stats Elgifs or some fat +HP Elgifs for the tough content I've still got ahead of me. Either way, you bet your ass I'm dropping some Gems on this thing....some good Elgifs will help my game tons.

You basically get a new story arc as... You! You design your unit and shit, and you have heavy penalties on high-end units.

That's all I got.

LOL, yea that is more or less what I understand of it so far too lol

Edit: Just saw my first Zelnite as an Elgif boss (...they do exist o_O ) ...gave me a "Negates Def Ignoring Damage" ....so.....trash? heh\

I don't want to jinx myself, but so far the rates on Elgifs is Excellent....the rates on useful Elgifs? Not so much, but overall still 1000x better than the normal Elgif dungeon.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What's a good Level 10 team look like (and what are the caveats to the fights)?

Built my "KM" team I think...

Sirius Lead, Lara, Krantz, Elza, allanon.
Yeah/nay? What am I missing? Tribuff?