Brave Frontier

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
YESSSSSSS, having two 5* Nyami's sitting around is finally gonna pay off!

monnoh

Golden Squire
I had to start over (lvl 42 atm) so if anyone wants to add me that'd be cool: ID 5083210114 (leading with Silas, hoping for some nice pulls this week :))

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Spent last night getting rammed up he ass by Karna Masta. 3-4 tries, nowhere close. Be way easier if I had a Sirius.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Spent last night getting rammed up he ass by Karna Masta. 3-4 tries, nowhere close. Be way easier if I had a Sirius.
Raising my Sirius now... thank god for 30 days of evo dungeons!

Also, I got a chain quest for MP, seems new. Did I miss the notes?

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Raising my Sirius now... thank god for 30 days of evo dungeons!

Also, I got a chain quest for MP, seems new. Did I miss the notes?
Friend unit locked on this encounter, so can't use any units I don't actually have.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
That was my exact setup, but I keep getting rng'd. Was slightly drunk so might have more luck tonight. Ensa is sphered defensively for now (sorry if anybody was using her) and doesn't explode at a disproportionate rate anymore, but I'm still not getting the hang of the triggers. This is one difficult encounter.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whoops, misread . Was using Lara instead of Selena. Same team otherwise.

Will try again after work.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
make sure you are casting Lara sbb before krantz, her one turn mitigation buff will overwrite his two turn buff. Beiorgs spheres are super helpful on this encounter. Dark ark bb is useful as normal attacks and def ignore do a good amount of damage to km.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cool, would you suggest Selena over Lara as originally suggested? Was a toss-up for me, but Lara is imped better and there's a ton of redundancy either way. Lara int specces for mitigation btw.

Will have a better handle on where I stand giving this a go sober tonight.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If you have him, Silas has the best defense conversion in the game. Could be worth trying to fit him on the squad if your main problem is tanking his damage.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Just finished running "The Correct Path" GGC for the Meirith Pearl......not gonna lie....I fuckin' struggled LOL, geezus. I can't even think about Karna Masta yet, the Meirith Pearl GGC was brutal enough :p

Not gonna lie though, my Vern is happy as hell now. At 18.5k HP's, she's now my highest HP character by far.

Last night I hit 1,000,000 Training Points for the Sacred Blade, so my Krantz is pretty damn happy atm too. Still need to get him and Avant their own personal status spheres. I dread both of those, no idea how they compare to the Meirith Pearl GGC, but I imagine it is far worse.

Crafted my first RC6 Beiorg sphere and beat the trial for the Impeity Orb (that trial was easy though in comparison to the Meirith Pearl GGC)...

Slowly but surely my Spheres are starting to fall into place. So many more to go though, I still don't know where to begin heh.

Got my Tilith from the FH rewards, but I don't have her Evolution Material yet....Missing a LOT of the Evo mats.....Tilith's, Grahden's, Seria's, Karl's, Owen's (list them all, not sure I had any but Grah's 6-star mat)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Krantz GQ is actually pretty easy from a unit-requirement. You use static units for all of the fights except one (or two?).

Rolled 3 times today for Lara because fuck it. Missed her on the first three, saw that it was an elgif every 2 summons, blew a summon ticket (after the discount gem ones), and got her. Also got a dupe vern.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gotten a whole lot of utter shit (two oracle chromes!) from these rateups. Only oe was a dupe Felice, which I probably will use.

And yeah Sinzar, I've got a Silas but I just found out about it a day or two ago, and he's not ready for primetime. Must have summoned him before I qui

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Any suggestions for a KM team?

My lara is still 7*, and I've not yet maxed the SP on Silas (or OE'ed sirius).

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sirius seems to me to be an ideal lead for KM and it'd have been the first lead I tried if I had him. Haven't tried it since my last post - been too busy with other shit.

Tilith or Juno (if you're lucky enough to have her) seem like they'd be really nice units to bring along. Ensa does insane damage, but I dunno how well she mixes with Sirius because that's a combination I've regrettably never had to consider.

When I get time to try it again, I'm actually considering trying Arus. As a unit waaaaaay too late to the 7-star party, he's definitely the dark horse of the omni-infested universe, but his kit seems well-tailored for an endurance trial. Ditto for Allanon, whom I'l also consider using.

Definitely omni that Lara,

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I'm working on her now, but was hoping to omni ark first instead.