Breaking Bad

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
so he can sociopath his way back into a relationship with his family.
Not gonna happen. Walt Jr. has it in his had that Walt attacked Skyler with a knife (even if it was the other way around). He's never getting his family back, ever.

Next week is going to be an m-60 blaze of glory to try and rescue Jesse. Ie., the only son he might have a chance of still having.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Walt can also get a hold of Todd who would be more than happy to give up their location and brag about the illegal shit he's done.

I still dont think Walt will go Rambo on Grey Matter. He might have dirt on them, maybe Walt owns a patent or two that they've been profiting on or possibly just use them in order to get money to his family. I think this last episode is going to be him trying to earn redemption with his family, and slaughtering innocent people has never been his thing

And a billion dollar company being a front for anything is ridiculous.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This episode is going to end with an hour's worth of patent battles over Grey Matter's main product line.

Get your predictions in. I'll be copying them all on Saturday night to the OP. See the OP for the correct format.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Scratch's Prediction
Jessie blows up todd and himself. Which leads directly to Lydia's murder by her overseas people. Walt manages to ricin the Gretchen and Elliot. Then he assaults the Nazi compound, killing all of them yet he survives to turn himself in. In prison he is killed by a vengeful Marie, possibly by poison.

Walt: kills grey matter ppl/nazis . murdered by marie, possibly in jail after turning himself in
Jesse: suicides to kill todd
Skylar: lives sadly ever after, poor
Walt Jr: sees redemption in dad after walt pwns nazis, quits being Flynn goes back to Walt Jr

Marie: Kills walt, and perhaps self.
Todd: Killed by jessie in lab explosion possibly along with other nazi's
Lydia: killed by overseas people promising lots of 90%+ product and failing to deliver
Jack: M60'd by Walt
Gretchen: Ricin'd by Walt
Elliot: Ricin'd by Walt

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There is a theory floating around out there that Madrigal is actually a front company for ... Grey Matter.
If there was another season left that would be a decent direction for the show to go in. With one episode left all it would amount to would be a twist that doesn't have any time to go anywhere.

The only prediction that I am going to make is a long shot but I think that Saul Goodman is going to save Walt's bacon at some point with a team of hired hitters.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
It seems like since Walt is seen immediately after retrieving the Ricin, that is probably something that occurs near the end.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Gretchen and elliot are not bad people, they are rich douchebags of course, but they are not nazi bad. if walt contacts them it may just be a small reminder that he has some goods on them he never has used before. maybe its something that if he had revealed in the past it would put him in jail as well (thanks lith). walt hates them because of some odd love triangle they had going and it made him sell out his company for peanuts. could be what ousted walt is what he can use now against them. so prediction on that, walt muscles gray matter to help him out, either with skyler and kids, maybe set up a life insurance fund so after he is dead, they get a big fat check for millions or in some other way with his current mission of taking out the nazis, maybe they chuck him a bunch of chemicals.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still get a feeling that Walt is going to weaponize the Ricin somehow. Meaning not put it in someones food or take it himself, but some cool Heisenberg chemistry trick to make in an aerosol that takes out a room full of people.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont think hes going there to save Jesse. Jesse is dead to him now. After all he didnt even have the decency for the nazis to kill him quickly, but to torture him beforehand. Hes going in there with M60 because nazis took his cash. Its the entire principle of the thing to him probably. They are the only "lose end" now.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Prediction:
Walt: Kills Jack, discovers Jesse, Jesse pleads with Walt to free him and Walt is convinced by Jesse telling him that Todd executed Andrea, Walt realizing that Jesse in his current state of mind is beneficial to his plans. Walt kills Gretchen and Elliot with Ricin. Walt dies of cancer in prison.
Jesse: Upon his release by Walt, agrees to kill Todd and Lydia. Kills Todd and Lydia, scoops up brock, leaves country.
Skylar: The new CEO of Gray Matter
Walt Jr: Show ends with Walt jr/Holly/Skylar eating breakfast in the cafeteria of Gray Matter.

Marie: Pleads with walt for the location of Hanks body, commits suicide so they can be buried together.
Todd: Killed by Jesse
Lydia: Killed by Jesse
Jack: Killed by Walt, in a very up close and intimate manner.
Gretchen: Killed by Walt (or at least Walt's ricin)
Elliot: Killed by Walt (or at least Walt's ricin)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Walt: Uses the M60 as part of a setup. He's got a plan that will lead the DEA to the Nazis. He will confront Gretchen and Elliot, blackmailing them into financing his family. Whatever else happens, he will die alone and with nothing.
Jesse: Will be the one to kill Todd, but wont make it out alive from their confrontation.
Skylar, Marie and Walt Jr: Will make it out relatively unscathed. Broken from the past two years but alive.

Todd: Killed by Jesse
Lydia: Killed by ricin, so many references to her Stevia
Jack: Killed by DEA
Gretchen & Elliot: Safe and financing the White family.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ok so i had an epiphany, walt is going to use a season 1 trick. he is going to make mercury sulphate or whatever that shit is he used on tuco. only this time it will serve as a delivery system for the ricin. everyone reels after the explosion. jack laughs. haha thats the best you got walt? walt says slowly, that just spread the ricin into the air, you have all been infected.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This episode is going to end with an hour's worth of patent battles over Grey Matter's main product line.

Get your predictions in. I'll be copying them all on Saturday night to the OP. See the OP for the correct format.
Yep, Walt goes to the Nazis and tells them to knock it off. Then some intense patent litigation. Then at the end is Walt's funeral and when it's over Walt jr goes Keyser Soze and ditches the crutches with a smirk on his face as hops into a convertible ferrari driven by a healthy Hector.

Walt: dead
Jesse: alive but forgotten in his pen, presumably to die of dehydration
Skylar: alive and fat again
Walt jr: alive
Marie: alive, starts banging Huell
Holly: dead, SIDS and unrelated
Todd: Alive but sad
Jack: also sad
Lydia: alive, possible lesbian
Gretchen and Elliot: alive and still ugly