Breaking Bad

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I was smart enough to see that Dexter was shit right from s1.

Same with Heroes.

Fuck, I'm awesome.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, I thought Heroes was dumb too. But to be fair I would have loved that shit when I was 15.

S1 Dexter was good eatings.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Dexter shouldn't go down in history as anything other than a real decent show for 4 seasons. It did however give us one of the best TV villains of all time.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Heroes was a whole season of build up followed by no payoff x3
Some cable network is showing Heroes reruns now. I caught an episode from the first season and was surprised it still held up fairly well. It's amazing to me how fast that show went to shit. It'd be easy to blame the writers' strike, but it's clear they never knew what they were going to do past the first season and network interference hardly helped matters. It stuck them with extremely powerful characters like Peter, Claire, Sylar, and Hiro, forcing them to come up with ridiculous storylines to fix them or keep them in check, which were among the worst parts of the show.

I still wonder how much better the show would've been had they been able to go with their original plan of following new heroes every season. I suppose I'll just hope HBO or Showtime someday decide to create aWild Cardsseries.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Hiro was the only likable character throughout the entire show, and season 3 was boring as hell. Did anyone even give a shit about the whole carnival thing?

I also can't stand shows/movies where their abilities are supposed to be kept secret for no real reason. They've been around for hundreds of years and even though there's psychotic serial killers and various other terrible people with these powers, we're supposed to believe they've all kept it a secret just because??

geffe71_sl

shitlord
I read somewhere that a streaming (hulu/netfilx) service wanted to but the right to the show and take up the mantle with new characters.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I read somewhere that a streaming (hulu/netfilx) service wanted to but the right to the show and take up the mantle with new characters.
There was some talk of Microsoft wanting to reboot the series as original programing for the Xbox. There hasn't been much talk of it since earlier in the year, and I don't recall there being anymore talk about Xbox One having original programming, so who knows? Honestly, I'm not sure what point there is to rebooting the show rather than just creating a new superhero show. It's not like the show had a horribly unique mythology that they need and the name has already been sullied by three seasons of mediocrity.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they did reboot heroes on cable, kinda. it was called alphas and it was very good right until they unceremoniously pulled the fucking plug

Fedor

<Banned>
tonyhopkinsletterbreakingba.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm at
Cash Money ($62.5 ea)
$16,255,296,083,372
$203,324,528,283 laundered
$855,798,375 per second

watch out progress quest!

spronk

FPS noob
been running it for 2 days now in a little browser window by itself, i want to fulfill walt's dream of converting the oort cloud into meth. just got heisenbelt and meth horizon left to do.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
...- if Jesse just lets it go, they continue on with their cushy jobs and make millions happily. Walt just needed to get rid of Jesse once he met Gus and the story would have had a happy ending.
Sorry for the lateness, but I was busy and finally finished up the season. Anyway, regarding the above, I watched the video below and it really becomes apparent that Walt would have never been happy just cooking for Gus. The parts with Mike really make it clear that Walt didn't want what everyone else wanted.