Breaking Bad

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I might have to eat my words based on this article I just read.

Meanwhile, it sounds like less-than-scrupulous consigliere Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) will attempt to get Walt to see the light, or at even a sliver of it. "Saul hasn't completely lost his humanity in this game he plays of justice and money," says Odenkirk, whose character will live on in a spinoff prequel. "He talks to Walt and tries to get him to make a healthier choice." And don't forget about the deceptively dangerous Lydia (Laura Fraser), who's been running point on the meth operation for Madrigal. While series creator Vince Gilligan has advised viewers to expect more "ice-cold behavior" from this "Darth Vader in Louboutins," Fraser herself says with a chuckle: "She goes from ice-cold to glacial."

That part about Lydia might make some of you right.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Absofucknglutely terrible theory.

Why can't people realize that this isn't the time to add new outlandish plots, this isn't a season finale it is a series finale. They aren't going to make all new shit up, they are tying up all the loose ends.
nothing new or outlandish was added. All the pieces are there. Lydia is the only link the nazis have to export their product. Without her they have to sell locally or regionally at best. The blue hits the streets, dea realizes (falsely) that heisenberg is back. They want him bad but cant seem to find him, so who can they put the screws to to flush him out? His family, duh. Dea lands on skyler, she calls saul, saul contacts walt puts things together and comes back to end this blue shit once and for all. Then eats the ricin and surrenders to DEA.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
nothing new or outlandish was added. All the pieces are there. Lydia is the only link the nazis have to export their product. Without her they have to sell locally or regionally at best. The blue hits the streets, dea realizes (falsely) that heisenberg is back. They want him bad but cant seem to find him, so who can they put the screws to to flush him out? His family, duh. Dea lands on skyler, she calls saul, saul contacts walt puts things together and comes back to end this blue shit once and for all. Then eats the ricin and surrenders to DEA.
You are forgetting one thing. Without Hank nobody knows or even thinks that Walt is Heisenberg. The streets could be flooded with blue meth and he would just be a person of interest, maybe.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Marie knows and her garage is full of evidence and of course we have pinkman's confession on video. It dovetails with walt's phone conversation with skyler.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh well. The videotape wont do it. Still these guys know so it doesnt matter. But they dont know about lydia and the nazis so my my theory may still happen. DEA gonna Rico skyler, maybe though i doubt they sufficient evidence for that.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Walt and jesse even though they have not been arrested are still more or less being imprisoned. Walt because of his notoriety and jesse is a meth slave.