Breaking Bad

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah it was really good. Gave the original BB ending a 2nd half, filling in some blanks without trying to set up a new spin-off or whatever cheesy rubbish might have been tried.

As someone had said above, fat Meth Damon looked like the only one with notable change.

In spoilers as it sort of reveals a major plot aspect of El Camino

Coming here and seeing that the vacuum guy has died, when I was only watching him 15 minutes ago is a cold slap of reality

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Perfection. I don't have a single complaint and am very happy with the ending. Will be included on every subsequent rewatch of BB. Enjoyed this much more than any two hours of Better Call Saul.

• 1Solidarity

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

Rip vacuum guy

View attachment 226362
Jackie Brown is my favorite Tarantino movie, and he is a huge reason for that. Reading the obituary articles for him, his career was actually so fucked at that point that he didnt have an agent. He tried to turn down the role telling Tarantino that the studio and distributors would never go for him, Quentin just says "I cast who I want" and Max Cherry is a goddamn masterpiece role. He was great in the new Twin Peaks, hes always great. RIP in peace indeed. Goddamn legend who almost got relegated to "who? Yeah never heard of him"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Perfection. I don't have a single complaint and am very happy with the ending. Will be included on every subsequent rewatch of BB. Enjoyed this much more than any two hours of Better Call Saul.

Honestly have you enjoyed any of Better Call Saul? I've watched it all, I like it, but I don't know if I would feel compelled to watch it if weren't attached to BB.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
The movie was great, just a few silly scenes that should have been done differently but its awesome and just a season finale v2.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Honestly have you enjoyed any of Better Call Saul? I've watched it all, I like it, but I don't know if I would feel compelled to watch it if weren't attached to BB.
Ya I've enjoyed the Fring/Mike/drug trade stuff but all the lawyer shit....pass. It took what, 4 seasons to even get to him being Saul? That's 2 seasons too many.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I was all set for a perfect Saturday night. Had some Jack, had some snacks and had this queued up for a viewing. Got about 20 minutes in before I got a call from work. But before I log in I have to say, the first 20 minutes of this movie are perfect. The characters are written and acted the same exact way they were in the show, and the camera work is the same too. Cannot wait to put this stupid "possible HIPAA violation" to bed and finish my drink and this movie.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Jackie Brown is my favorite Tarantino movie, and he is a huge reason for that. Reading the obituary articles for him, his career was actually so fucked at that point that he didnt have an agent. He tried to turn down the role telling Tarantino that the studio and distributors would never go for him, Quentin just says "I cast who I want" and Max Cherry is a goddamn masterpiece role. He was great in the new Twin Peaks, hes always great. RIP in peace indeed. Goddamn legend who almost got relegated to "who? Yeah never heard of him"
He was good as Frank Truman.

Still in the middle of Breaking Bad. Heard yesterday El Camino is kind of an unnecessary epilogue but gratifying & good. Watching it tomorrow night.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Finished El Camino. It was very good. Not much actually happened in the movie but it was a really good wrap up for Jesse's character and his bros. Jesse Plemons plays characters like Todd so well.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The movie was very good I though. I could see how some people might want something with more action or whatever but this closed out Jesse very well.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm not sure I can think of any time a television show went back to the well and came out with something this good.

Eat your heart out Return to Gilligan's Island and A Very Brady Christmas.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I think after Better Call Saul and this I trust Vince Gilligan with whatever he wants to do with the BB universe. To that end I think the next spinoff should be for Todd. What an amazing character.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I enjoyed it, but I didn't need it. I was fine with Jessie's last scene in BB, and this didn't really flesh anything out in a way that I felt was necessary.

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Todd sure is one odd duck. Him giving Jesse a spit hairdo was lulzy.
Loved that guys acting. Todd has a lot of borderline "Mindhunter" qualities about him. Watching his character, and how Jesse realizes how "off" he is, was great.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I liked it, was a nice epilogue, or whatever the fuck you'd call it. I think the story, as a whole, is better for it. Walt, Gus, Mike, and (soon) Saul all got their resolution. In that way, Jesse was an outlier. It is kind of confusing how his fantasies or whatever all seem to revolve around Jane rather than Andrea, but whatever.

I love Todd, as a character, but I don't see how you could base a show around him. Like Dexter without anything redeeming, but with better music.