Brekk's Seat Announcement Thread 2016

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Without coordinating with the Brekk campaign in the slightest, my PAC, Shitty Posters for Abstinent Mods, has crafted this media.

bT6RZcI.png
I'm brekk and I support this message.

iannis

Musty Nester
I will announce my incumbent candidacy. I will continue to stand are on my record of total inaction and non-intervention.

In all reality I take pride in peoples surprise that I have mod powers at all. I don't believe in moderating beyond the absolute minimum. The internet and forums in particular are a beautiful place that flourish because of open and free communication. With very few exceptions (illegal content, personal information of others) I don't believe in getting involved. Even trolls have their place, everyone having a common foe can bring us all together.

The only thing I offer as a moderator is a evenhanded viewpoint as a member of this community for the past 13 years, with upwards of 10K posts when it was FoH, and early involvement to help transition foh into rerolled the online community we know and love. I voice my opinion when it comes to general decisions in the moderator section as they relate to the community, whether its how to handle an insidious troll, or where the line is drawn in gray areas such as racist posting.

I have definitely shifted to more of a lurker role on rerolled versus foh, but I'm still here everyday. I just choose quality over quantity. In that regard I would be happy to relinquish my actual mod powers as I rarely, if ever use them. I would however like to retain access to the mod section in a more advisory role, my involvement as a mod has always been from that approach.

I am brekk, and God Bless Rerolled.
Now THIS is a small government conservative. He has my vote.

Also: 2, 7, 8, 11 and Hillary emails wtf treason.

Status
Not open for further replies.