Broad City

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seriously, this show is funny as fuck. I usually hate female comedy, but damn.

I don't remember season 1 being this good.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Season 2 over. It was fucking great. One of the best comedies on TV, hands down.

Good AV review that covers how unique their relationship is for a comedy.

Review: Broad City: "St. Mark's"

The fact it's never Abbi vs. Ilana, and it's not the lazy stupid misunderstanding bullshit dragged through 22 minutes every week that drives most sitcoms.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Show is back. Again. 1st episode was great. Again.

"If I had that level of control over my tits I'd make them the same size!"

Everyone should watch this show.

I love how Ilana is being more obviously in love with Abbi, making lots of references about sexual stuff and being turned on with her.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The episode was very funny. Comparing this show to Workaholics is an insult to Broad City, it is 1000X funnier than Workaholics. I am probably a creep for saying this, but the chain around her waist all episode was pretty hot. Kind of reminiscent of slave Leia in Return of the Jedi.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
After reading this thread yesterday my GF and myself binge watched through the first season. At first we were not sure at all, what exactly we were watching but after the first couple of episodes we really enjoyed it. They do a lot of crazy shit and end up in embarassing situations, but you never really have to cringe so much, that it is not funny or entertaining anymore. I think that is the biggest achievment of this show.

And some characters are just awsome. Fucking lol at Bevers sister and her extra toe.