Browser Addon Suggestions?

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just started using Behind the Overlay for FF (I use it in Waterfox but should be the same). Allows you to nuke any modal popups with one click.

Modal popups are this kind of horseshit that your adblocker doesn't always protect against unless you disable javascript. Basically the worst thing invented since normal popups and whoever invented them should have something unpleasant done to their genitals.

1587829961484.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Argarth

On the verandah
Just started using Behind the Overlay for FF (I use it in Waterfox but should be the same). Allows you to nuke any modal popups with one click.

Modal popups are this kind of horseshit that your adblocker doesn't always protect against unless you disable javascript. Basically the worst thing invented since normal popups and whoever invented them should have something unpleasant done to their genitals.

View attachment 265308

Works with Opera too. Thanks!

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>

View attachment 265308
Thanks, very nice indeed.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 265308
I feel like donating to this guy simply for the ability to fucking nuke the Pinterest overlay with one click. There are very few things that rustle me more than that fucking thing. Google for some pictures, they happen to be on Pinterest, and that motherfucking log in to see bullshit pops up. I've purposely never signed up for Pinterest just because of how rustling that thing is. This addon is amazing!

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
I feel like donating to this guy simply for the ability to fucking nuke the Pinterest overlay with one click. There are very few things that rustle me more than that fucking thing. Google for some pictures, they happen to be on Pinterest, and that motherfucking log in to see bullshit pops up. I've purposely never signed up for Pinterest just because of how rustling that thing is. This addon is amazing!

Wow, no kidding. I've also been looking for a solution to all these cancerous modal windows. Very nice!

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

Does it by chance also work on the nonsense newspaper "You have used your 5 yearly free articles" overlay? Similar concept I think

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does it by chance also work on the nonsense newspaper "You have used your 5 yearly free articles" overlay? Similar concept I think

Sometimes it will work but those page view restrictions are usually driven by cookies and can thus be gotten around by opening the page in a privacy window.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm really liking this Ad Block Blocker Block script for Tampermonkey. Has been working pretty successfully at removing a lot of paywalls. Most annoyingly WashPo's.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user