Bull

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Bull

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2016-09-20

Creator: Paul Attanasio, Phil McGraw

Cast: Michael Weatherly, Geneva Carr, Annabelle Attanasio, Freddy Rodríguez, Chris Jackson, Jaime Lee Kirchner

Overview: Dr. Jason Bull is the brilliant, brash, and charming founder of a hugely successful trial consulting firm.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone been watching this? I was pretty hesitant at first, but I've really enjoyed the first 2 episodes. It's something new and different, and just a good episodic show.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We are enjoying it so far. I thought they made the second episode different and interesting. I wasn't sure how they were going to keep up the same schtick week after week.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
was hoping there was a link in the OP. you must spend effort so that I may avoid it.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
What good is this link shit if it doesn't link it! Bleh.

Trailer stuff doesn't do the show justice imo

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Enjoying this and I thought the bias episode was really well done and not heavy handed or preachy.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Got renewed for season 3. Honestly I think it's one of the most enjoyable show's on TV. A little repetitive sometimes, but very enjoyable if insanely predictable. It's just good tv.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watched a couple in the first season and enjoyed them but like you said it becomes insanely predictable.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database