Bullet Train (2022)

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Really enjoyable, some really cool directing choices and its funny and quirky and extremely violent in parts. Lagged just a little bit about where the second act would be (I didn't feel like this had traditional 3 act structure really) but the first hour and last 25-30 minutes were really entertaining. Movies like this are why I still love my AMC A-List. Every actor in this, and there are a lot of very recognizable ones, did an awesome job. Brad Pitt was awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just got home from seeing this. I was really entertained. I chuckled at more than a few scenes. Overall, it reminded me of Layer Cake. It had a UIK type of vibe. How it feels like everything is shit, but it just kind of works out. I enjoyed this one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Really enjoyable, some really cool directing choices and its funny and quirky and extremely violent in parts. Lagged just a little bit about where the second act would be (I didn't feel like this had traditional 3 act structure really) but the first hour and last 25-30 minutes were really entertaining. Movies like this are why I still love my AMC A-List. Every actor in this, and there are a lot of very recognizable ones, did an awesome job. Brad Pitt was awesome.
Ryan Reynolds taking off the motorcycle helmet and that being his entire part of the movie... Good stuff.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention. It really was a very enjoyable movie. I'd put it right up there with Kill Bill as far as the style.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention. It really was a very enjoyable movie. I'd put it right up there with Kill Bill as far as the style.
Yeah, I thought this was fucking great. It was like a Guy Ritchie movie and Kill Bill had a baby.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
missed it in theaters, looking forward to seeing it seems like my kinda movie out in the next 7-10 days on VOD/torrents

1663616097648.png

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
4K rips are out and its out on VOD, saw it tonight and loved it. Story is hyper stylized and doesn't really add up (AT ALL) if you think about it but its fun and the cast is great, lot of cool cameos in the last third.

Really feels like a Guy Pierce movie so if you like those kind of movies or really most action movies you will enjoy this

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
4K rips are out and its out on VOD, saw it tonight and loved it. Story is hyper stylized and doesn't really add up (AT ALL) if you think about it but its fun and the cast is great, lot of cool cameos in the last third.

Really feels like a Guy Pierce movie so if you like those kind of movies or really most action movies you will enjoy this
Guy pierce? I'm guessing you mean Richie. Regardless Guy pearce had Ravenous and that was pretty awesome

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

gak

<Gold Donor>
If you wanna turn off your brain and blow an evening with the girlfriend/wife then you can't go wrong with this, Pitt had no trouble carrying this movie on his back. But if you and your S.O. hate cheese like The Big Hit with Marky Mark then you're going to hate this too.

p.gif

• 1Like

Homsar

I was like "Oh shit! Kimiko is the Hornet!"

Nah. She's just handling snackies.
Seriously, I kept waiting for her to show back up and nothing, very disappointed. She's so god damn pretty

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This movie kicked ass. 5 out of 5.
Yeah, I really don't understand why this movie didn't get more attention. Aside from Top Gun, it's my favorite movie of 2022 no question.

• 2Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Just like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt is making some fun fucking movies. Even doing a cameo (like in The Lost City), he's fucking awesome. I highly recommend this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, this was some good shit. Really enjoyed it.

Think my favorite part was the Hornet scene where he starts it off with "I should stop, I'm mansplaining." The Carver cameo was great too, as was Channing Tatum's.

The Guy Ritchie comparison really nailed it to me. Felt like I was watching Snatch for the first time again.

Homsar

I need to watch the movie and take in each story, the skinny black guy trying to kill Brad Pitt because he was at the wedding is pretty stupid start of be events

• 1Cringe

Xevy

Log Wizard
I need to watch the movie and take in each story, the skinny black guy trying to kill Brad Pitt because he was at the wedding is pretty stupid start of be events
You REALLY need to watch it again, I think.

• 2Worf