Bullet Train (2022)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You REALLY need to watch it again, I think.
I mean the whole reason Pitt had to go through all that hell instead of just stepping off the train is because he was spotted at the wedding. Maybe I missed it but did Michael Shannon or someone specifically tell him that Pitt was behind the wedding masacre?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean the whole reason Pitt had to go through all that hell instead of just stepping off the train is because he was spotted at the wedding. Maybe I missed it but did Michael Shannon or someone specifically tell him that Pitt was behind the wedding masacre?
He was on the train because White Death thought he was the Carver. The Carver was the one who assassinated his wife. Brad Pitt's character was on the train because he was filling in for the Carver. They had a whole scene explaining it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

He was on the train because White Death thought he was the Carver. The Carver was the one who assassinated his wife. Brad Pitt's character was on the train because he was filling in for the Carver. They had a whole scene explaining it.
I'm talking about the black guy not letting him off the train because he thought Pitt was the Hornet

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I need to watch the movie and take in each story, the skinny black guy trying to kill Brad Pitt because he was at the wedding is pretty stupid start of be events
There was a skinny black guy?

Homsar

Lol Mexican, I guess The wolf thought whomever had the case was the Hornet and that's why he was so positive it was Pitt

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Lol Mexican, I guess The wolf thought whomever had the case was the Hornet and that's why he was so positive it was Pitt
The wolf saw Pitt at his wedding and knew the Hornet was on the train so he did skinny black guy math, 2+2, and came up with a 5.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Probably one of those cases you have to turn your brain off for. He had a picture of the actual Hornet, which we know cause Pitt's character opens it. But, Pitt's character is also the one who ran into The Wolf at his wedding, causing him to spill his wine and ruin his jacket, and then the whole chain of events that follow (although in that case, Pitt actually saved his life). So maybe he just assumed it was a pair then? Who knows.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
What's too difficult to understand? I see a guy at my wedding massacre, then sometime down the road I see the same dude on a train in Japan where I'm out to kill someone. No way that's just a coincidence.
tenor-336258022.gif

• 1Like

Animosity

This movie was awesome. Stop complaining you Nancy’s. Good popcorn flick.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Bumping this movie, it's not perfect but it's great for multiple views and needed more love.

Also I hate Britain or England accent

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I have to agree, this was great, and just what I needed after a year of mostly lackluster movies. It was a little too ridiculous and over the top, which is exactly why I liked it. And the cameos were great.

• 2Like

Homsar

Movie has such a Tarantino/Matthew Vaughn vibe. There is so many stupid things in background also that you don't pick up on

Even the small stuff on why she named him ladybug because his luck which is the only reason The wolf was alive

Last edited:

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This movie fucking sucks. How the hell are any of you liking this woke script nonsense garbage ass?

• 2Rustled
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is on netflix.

its ok. fun-ish. Discount Guy Ritchie movie. not nearly as tight.

woke shit felt more tongue in cheek. Like the mansplaining to the women dying.
I could have done without the girl character.

The poster linked amusing spoils shit a bit. If you dont see that, the question of who the Hornet is, etc, might have you guessing Chanum tatum, the hostess, or Conductor.

My biggest issue was with the train itself. people smashing the windows. no. you aren't. train impacting another train, and not killing EVERYONE. train itself derailing, and again, not killing EVERYONE. But then also the message of karma... how many innocent people died on that other train? or in the buildings the train collides with? lamely the streets were empty... and people magically appear after the fact.

Bullet train. Show treats it like a regular train most of the time. like even looking out the windows, scenery going by too slow.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Was the woke script supposed to be tongue in cheek?

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Homsar

How is this movie woke?? It's pretty much a blend of Tarantino with Guy Ritchie. Everyone that lived were men, all the female characters were asshole and got killed. The biggest threat was a crying female pretty much stating don't believe women/kids

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Saw the movie yesterday on Netflix, was one I have been wanting to watch.

No great, but not bad - more good than bad. 7/10. Entertaining enough, and if you like the genre I don't think you will be disappointed. Nothing is ever going to top Snatch so don't even dream of it being on that level, or even LSTSB. But the characters are well written, the dialogue was decent. Some really funny cameos, like who Carver really is and he was on screen for like 2 seconds for the entire movie.

I don't understand why people feel it's woke, in fact I felt it was refreshingly non-woke considering the other stuff being put out recently. Woke is like the new Disney shit, or most movies where you have all the transgender, non-binary, multi-racial supporting cast that doesn't need to be there. This movie has no gender issues, there are no lesbians, trans, blue hairs etc. It is multi-racial, but in a way that makes sense, no one is black just because they had to put a black person in. It takes place in Japan so it makes sense to have the Asians. There is a nod to anime/weeb culture. Nothing is in your face or glaring though.

• 1Like

Animosity

Saw the movie yesterday on Netflix, was one I have been wanting to watch.

No great, but not bad - more good than bad. 7/10. Entertaining enough, and if you like the genre I don't think you will be disappointed. Nothing is ever going to top Snatch so don't even dream of it being on that level, or even LSTSB. But the characters are well written, the dialogue was decent. Some really funny cameos, like who Carver really is and he was on screen for like 2 seconds for the entire movie.

I don't understand why people feel it's woke, in fact I felt it was refreshingly non-woke considering the other stuff being put out recently. Woke is like the new Disney shit, or most movies where you have all the transgender, non-binary, multi-racial supporting cast that doesn't need to be there. This movie has no gender issues, there are no lesbians, trans, blue hairs etc. It is multi-racial, but in a way that makes sense, no one is black just because they had to put a black person in. It takes place in Japan so it makes sense to have the Asians. There is a nod to anime/weeb culture. Nothing is in your face or glaring though.
These forums consider anything with a woman or a black person in it woke. You shouldnt be surprised.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users