"Bumblebee" Transformers spin-off starring John Cena

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I haven't watched a Transformers since turning the second one off about 20 minutes in, but that actually looks pretty good!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Bumblebee is still the most faggot transformer. Why couldn't it be Hotrod or something?

• 2Dislike
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you told me a year ago this would be better than Last Jedi....

• 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm a fan of Hailee Steinfeld, so maybe this has a chance. I want to believe!

Although I'm gonna take what is probably an unpopular stance and say that I have never fucking liked Bumblebee, not one bit. I'd rather see a movie about almost any of the other "significant" characters.

What we really need is a Starscream movie. He's my boy!
Please tell me that was Starscream.

I can't really tell from the brief glimpse, but there's hope!

I still don't give one single fuck about Bumblebee, but I'd lick Hailee Steinfeld's butthole, and if Starscream is the bad guy I'll actually fork out the cash to see it in theaters just for him. I expect the movie to be retarded even with Hailee, but I've spent more money on stupider shit.

If it isn't Starscream, well I'll just wait until the 4K torrent.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Please tell me that was Starscream.

I can't really tell from the brief glimpse, but there's hope!

I still don't give one single fuck about Bumblebee, but I'd lick Hailee Steinfeld's butthole, and if Starscream is the bad guy I'll actually fork out the cash to see it in theaters just for him. I expect the movie to be retarded even with Hailee, but I've spent more money on stupider shit.

If it isn't Starscream, well I'll just wait until the 4K torrent.
It sure looks more like Starscream.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Guy who made Kubo and the Two Stings is directing this. I am shocked that it actually looks decent

• 2Dislike

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Guy who made Kubo and the Two Stings is directing this. I am shocked that it actually looks decent

Kubo was great. Count me as another praying that was Starscream and he gets better treatment in this movie.

*edit - Wiki page confirms Starscream and makes it seem like he is the primary antagonist. Admittedly getting more hyped.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Doesn't look too awful. Imagine if they'd opened with this film, and each year did a different auto-bot story until the big cross over event where they came together. Stories would all be about them learning how humans live and making connections that form their character later--stories in the vein more of iron giant. They could have had their own MCU. Instead they made the transformers a back-drop in their own films.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
63728234a46e552d56d364e924258712.png

looks like a harrier jet

starscream colors are correct, but if you're gonna put fucking bumblebee in a fucking punch buggy, at least put starscream as a f15

bug UGH, it transforms like G1 starscream, idk

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I have no doubt this movie will suck, but my child self did kind of squee at the quick Starscream shot in the ttrailer. I also do appreciate the original look of Bumblebee.

• 2Solidarity

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Nothing against BB but they're trying way to hard to capitalize on marketing rather than looking to an incredible, established universe of character and lore and allowing that to guide their decisions. TF, thanks to Bay, has yet to take a turn for the better. I mean seriously.... how to screw up Optimus Prime vs Megatron? DinoBots? Constructicons? Unicron? You can probably lift enough fan fiction to get a decent story. Another franchise that has made some unnecessary stupid mistakes.

Siliconemelons

I like that you can "see" the car in robot form like the OG transformers, that's one big reason I hated all the new ones- all robot forms looked the same and had little to no uniqueness etc

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
There's a new trailer for this tomorrow. This is a 16 second hype spot...

I hated the Bayformers, and I have low expectations for this, but at least they're getting the look better. Soundwave looking pretty awesome!

• 2Like

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So we had to get some stupid spinoff movie for them to figure out how to actually make a Transformer look like a Transformer? Was it really that difficult??

• 1Like
  • 1Worf