Burn?

Pops

rrr_img_121403.jpg

Jan 1, new best seller.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Did they replace jews with muslims? If so I can see it being a big hit.

Sulrn

Deuces
The Wiki article is actually an interesting read to see how popular is been over the years in various places. Seeing it listed as a best seller even though (my understanding is) it's poorly written makes me curious. Also pretty cool to see the actions of governments/organizations to censure or entirely block a historically important piece of literature.

Still confused - personality cult or no, who the fuck wants the current political leaders book for their marriage unless it came with a family tax break.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Just like how there's a version ofthe Art of Warpublished with annotations from Cao Cao, von Clausewitz and even Napoleon, they should publish a version with all the annotations from Pol Pot, Augusto Pinochet and Ayatollah Khomeini, all of whom published commentary on Mein Kampff. They could slip in Erdogan's tweets too. That might actually be historically useful.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I had some chocolate and nodded off while watching Dennis Hopper play a nazi on the Twilight Zone marathon. In my dream, I was in school using computers at the back of class. One student started laughing hysterically at her computer and everyone got up to look at her monitor. She had been browsing rerolled and found a post where tanoompba was telling everyone that he was one of the professors who annotated Mein Kampff. Things weren't going well for the Ferengi by the time I woke up.