Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Quaid

Trump's Staff
As long as "he" gets "her" drunk. What is he, forcing alcohol down her throat? Women make decisions for themselves. They don't need you to protect them. The women I know are twice as capable as you'll ever be, and if they were reading your posts I bet they'd tell you to go fuck yourself.
This is absolutely right, btw.

Most women I know who are at all involved with current feminist thought would shit down your throat for some of the stuff you've been saying.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If only it wasn't for evil manipulative men, perfect women would never make any mistakes!

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
As long as "he" gets "her" drunk. What is he, forcing alcohol down her throat? Women make decisions for themselves. They don't need you to protect them. The women I know are twice as capable as you'll ever be, and if they were reading your posts I bet they'd tell you to go fuck yourself.
You act like it's impossible to take advantage of a drunk person. The law already recognizes that it is, in fact, possible to take advantage of a drunk person to get them to do what they don't want to do. This has nothing to do with "feels" and it has nothing to do with infantilizing women. It is possible to get someone to do what they don't want to do when they're incapable of making rational decisions.

Does anybody disagree? Does anybody have a problem with this?

Guess what? That already legally and officially recognized precedent (reminder: That someone can take advantage of you in a compromised state to get you to do something you don't want to do) is the core of what I'm saying. I'm not saying women shouldn't take responsibility for their actions. I never have. But there's a difference between doing something and having something done to you. A legally-recognized difference. As has been mentioned many times, including on a site I linked to, judges are not sympathetic to drunk people and their fuck-ups. But when it can be shown that said fuck-up was the result of a piece of shit who knew you were fucked and exploited it for his/her gain, that's whenthe lawcomes in and says "No, that's not OK."

Jesus fucking Christ, my first graders have better comprehension than you guys.

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
You act like it's impossible to take advantage of a drunk person. The law already recognizes that it is, in fact, possible to take advantage of a drunk person to get them to do what they don't want to do. This has nothing to do with "feels" and it has nothing to do with infantilizing women. It is possible to get someone to do what they don't want to do when they're incapable of making rational decisions.

Does anybody disagree? Does anybody have a problem with this?

Guess what? That already legally and officially recognized precedent (reminder: That someone can take advantage of you in a compromised state to get you to do something you don't want to do) is the core of what I'm saying. I'm not saying women shouldn't take responsibility for their actions. I never have. But there's a difference between doing something and having something done to you. A legally-recognized difference. As has been mentioned many times, including on a site I linked to, judges are not sympathetic to drunk people and their fuck-ups. But when it can be shown that said fuck-up was the result of a piece of shit who knew you were fucked and exploited it for his/her gain, that's whenthe lawcomes in and says "No, that's not OK."

Jesus fucking Christ, my first graders have better comprehension than you guys.
Nobody disagrees with that. Total strawman.

Just because it's possible to be taken advantage of when drunk, doesn't mean all drunk sex is the result of a woman being taken advantage of. Most of us are saying that the problem is not with the concept but the practicality of distinguishing between women who are actually taken advantage of and women who act willing and seem sober enough to consent then claim that they were raped because they were intoxicated.

We've repeatedly stated this and yet you continue to reiterate the same points that aren't even in question. Add name calling and logical fallacies into the mix, we began to wonder whether it's Etwynn whose shitting up this thread or whether it was maybe shit up prior to that...

Nevertheless, I'd still rather read a million Tanoomba posts than spend a single minute browsing the MMO forum. At least he's not talking about how great some shitty EQ/WoW clone is gonna be or talking about the latest failed MMO (that had previously been the shitty EQ/WoW clone that people were raving about).

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You chose to word your sentence in a way that infantilizes women. You do it constantly. That's on you. Sorry you suck at writing? The fact of the matter is that you don't respect women. In your rush to whiteknight them, you've forgotten that they're actually capable adults who don't need you to protect them.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
How about women who take advantage of pussy guys, making them buy shit or send them Xbox's or prescription pills in the mail? Do these things never happen?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Nobody disagrees with that.
Me & Etwynn: Same side. Who's next?

Just because it's possible to be taken advantage of when drunk, doesn't mean all drunk sex is the result of a woman being taken advantage of.
Nobody ever said that. Ever. Especially not me. Where is this even coming from?

Most of us are saying that the problem is not with the concept but the practicality of distinguishing between women who are actually taken advantage of and women who act willing and seem sober enough to consent then claim that they were raped because they were intoxicated.
Unfortunately you're a bit off here. See, BECAUSE of this issue of practicality (or lack thereof), my opposition is "erring on the side of caution" or something by saying that rape doesn't occur if a girl is drunk enough and there's no physical signs of struggle. That's what I take issue with. It doesn't mean a rape DID occur, but it most certainly doesn't guarantee that it DIDN'T. How can we know? Cad asked that, and I volunteered several reasonable suggestions that had nothing to do with "feels" or infantilizing women.

We've repeatedly stated this and yet you continue to reiterate the same points that aren't even in question. Add name calling and logical fallacies into the mix, we began to wonder whether it's Etwynn whose shitting up this thread or whether it was maybe shit up prior to that...
No no, my friend, I'm merely undertaking the full-time job of correcting people's misconceptions about what I say. It's thankless work but I love it. However, it brings me great joy that you've acknowledged that my points are not in question. Thank you, and welcome to the reasonable people club.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You chose to word your sentence in a way that infantilizes women. You do it constantly. That's on you. Sorry you suck at writing? The fact of the matter is that you don't respect women. In your rush to whiteknight them, you've forgotten that they're actually capable adults who don't need you to protect them.
Oh God, it's the classic Hodj "I'm not racist!You'reracist!" defense. Fucking gag me.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Implying that men can be taken advantage of detracts from the feminist cause, so by saying that you're essentially raping women.
Aww shit son, you're out of Tanoomba's Reasonable Peoples Club now! If her group and Lumie's join up it'd double their numbers, a staggering two whole idiots. The world would tremble under the gaze of their self righteousness and indignation.

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Me & Etwynn: Same side. Who's next?

Nobody ever said that. Ever. Especially not me. Where is this even coming from?

Unfortunately you're a bit off here. See, BECAUSE of this issue of practicality (or lack thereof), my opposition is "erring on the side of caution" or something by saying that rape doesn't occur if a girl is drunk enough and there's no physical signs of struggle. That's what I take issue with. It doesn't mean a rape DID occur, but it most certainly doesn't guarantee that it DIDN'T. How can we know? Cad asked that, and I volunteered several reasonable suggestions that had nothing to do with "feels" or infantilizing women.

No no, my friend, I'm merely undertaking the full-time job of correcting people's misconceptions about what I say. It's thankless work but I love it. However, it brings me great joy that you've acknowledged that my points are not in question. Thank you, and welcome to the reasonable people club.
Your examples were all circumstantial.
The problem with always deferring to the woman despite a lack of admissible evidence (other than violating due process) is that it's exactly the sort of practice that demonstrates male disposibilty.

how is locking someone up without substantive evidence erring on the side of caution"? Only in a world where men are valued less than women does this logic name sense.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh God, it's the classic Hodj "I'm not racist!You'reracist!" defense. Fucking gag me.
You mean the defense you're using? You're the one who's constantly infantilizing and patronizing them. I treat them like adults. I respect women as equals. You think you need to save them.

"We need to pwotect da women fwom da men making dem get dwunk!" - Tanoomba

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The point to note is everyone who could be bothered to answer Tanoomba were saying they needed some sort of evidence before crying they were raped.
Crusty semen in my ass? Maybe I agreed to this, maybe not, need more info before further action.

Him however, he doesn't care about evidence. Only feels. Somethingmighthave been wrong here? Better cry rape. He doesn't care how events actually unfolded, if you potentially feel bad after it happened that's all you need.

His contract analogy has been debunked a thousand times yet he still clings to it. He feels it should be working some way, so this trump the factual way it actually function.
Feels > facts
Like I've been saying, she isn't a he. Even Kuriin comes across as less effeminate.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Like I've been saying, she isn't a he. Even Kuriin comes across as less effeminate.
I'm not liking this remake of Just One of the Guys. Doing the whole thing in message board format rather than a motion picture isn't an improvement and at least that stinker ended with getting to see the main character's rack.

rrr_img_70359.jpg

And she learned a lesson. I don't remember what that is at the moment but I'm pretty sure she learned one.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Your examples were all circumstantial.
The problem with always deferring to the woman despite a lack of admissible evidence (other than violating due process) is that it's exactly the sort of practice that demonstrates male disposibilty.

how is locking someone up without substantive evidence erring on the side of caution"? Only in a world where men are valued less than women does this logic name sense.
What's this you're saying about "male disposability"? What I said applies to all genders. Fuck, getting taken advantage of while incapable of making rational decisions is almost exclusively how males get raped (by females)! Just ask Trollface, he's got the stats. Unless you're saying that because you think males are more likely to rape females, then having a way for rape victims to defend themselves unfairly targets men. That's horrifically sexist, so I can't imagine that's what you mean. That would be like saying "A woman can't get raped if she's drunk and has no signs of physical resistance" demonstrates female disposability, an equally sexist view I choose not to subscribe to.

Also, I never said we should lock people up without substantive evidence. I don't know why you keep making stuff up that neither I nor anyone else said, especially since we've already established that we're on the same side.