Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This is all just a plot for the mega-privileged (white women) to deflect attention away from their selves and come off as oppressed minorities when the fact is that the entire world turns for they and they alone.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
This is all just a plot for the mega-privileged (white women) to deflect attention away from their selves and come off as oppressed minorities when the fact is that the entire world turns for they and they alone.
Fuckin' eh.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
White women are not privileged because they have to deal with their true natural enemy, other white women. And no one wants to deal with that shit.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
If I ever have a daughter I'll raise her to not be such a whiny, crybaby, she'll be one of those chicks that guys can respect like Madam President from BattleStar Galactic or something (I only watched like the first season so if she turned into a whiny crybaby please disregard).

Also not letting Trollface anyway near her.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tanoomba, why do you think, that women never judge the attractivness of a stranger? They do the same fucking thing and talk about your ugly ass aswell. It always baffled me, that there is this big assumed distinction between the genders.
Funny, I never said that.

Let me clarify: If you're a girl, you are always being judged on how you look. Always. You can go out in sweat pants and a hoodie and people will still try to guess how big your tits are. Now I'm not saying men are bad for doing this, it can easily be argued that this is biology at work. Whether I like it or not, I do the same thing. I try to be respectful and not obvious, but what strikes me first about the majority of random female strangers I see is whether or not they are "hot".

Obviously, women can decide whether or not random guys are "hot" too, but generally when a guy doesn't want to be looked at, he isn't. He's not seen as somebody who's too lazy to doll himself up or could be hotter under different circumstances, he's seen as a generic background non-entity.

You could say this is not a big deal if you like, god knows women have had a lot of time to get used to this constant judgment. But whether or not you think it matters is irrelevant, it's still an example of a little advantage you have because you're male.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If I ever have a daughter I'll raise her to not be such a whiny, crybaby, she'll be one of those chicks that guys can respect like Madam President from BattleStar Galactic or something (I only watched like the first season so if she turned into a whiny crybaby please disregard).

Also not letting Trollface anyway near her.
She did in fact turn into the whiniest of crybabies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I always find this one funny too. Seems everything has a label, a PC label at that, as if the previous labels weren?t good enough. To understand it I think it's best to look at it for what it is, when we label stuff like a box of a dozen donuts, 87 octane gasoline, 32oz Pepsi... It is so we can easy & quickly identify it, categorize it and make a judgment based on what we know about it and take whatever action, make whatever decision, etc. is required and move on. Here is where this all gets exciting tho, so it's ok for us (as humans btw) to do these things in everyday life, some call it progress actually, yet when it comes to doing this to our fellow humans it is all of a sudden this huge bad negative issue! LOL to me it is stupid. I could go on further but I'm sorta tired now and need some salsa, btw I ain't white. But anyways my bro said it best once, he goes; "Look the reason there?s stereotypes is cuz that shit is true!" on a side note my grampa or maybe it was my football coach, ahh oh well one of em said when I would get discouraged; "Hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first." don't ask me what the hell all this means, but it is probably a way more important topic to be had.
Wow, I wish to god you were trolling, because this is easily the stupidest thing yet said in this thread. Labeled products are homogeneous. The label is there to tell you that it's exactly the same as the product next to it with the same fucking label. People are not homogenous. Not if you group them by gender, not if you group them by race, not if you group them by anything.

You're brother's an idiot, too. Listen, I'm not saying stereotypes just spring out of people's imaginations. But again, what applies to some, or even most, does not apply to all. When you belong to some group whose associated stereotype doesn't apply to you but people assume it does because they're small-minded morons, you'd be justified in being pissed.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He's not seen as somebody who's too lazy to doll himself up or could be hotter under different circumstances, he's seen as a generic background non-entity.
That sounds way worse than the other way around. Being seen as a generic background non-entity? Christ, unattractive men might as well be doodad_0048.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
That sounds way worse than the other way around. Being seen as a generic background non-entity? Christ, unattractive men might as well be doodad_0048.
Notice I said a man who "doesn't want to be looked at". Men have the choice. They can draw as much or as little attention as they want based on how they dress and present themselves. Women generally don't have that choice.

I guess there are exceptions for females, though. I knew this really cute Muslim girl who was not obliged to cover her head but she usually did because, among other things, it eliminated unwanted male attention.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

Let me clarify: If you're a girl, you are always being judged on how you look. Always. You can go out in sweat pants and a hoodie and people will still try to guess how big your tits are. Now I'm not saying men are bad for doing this, it can easily be argued that this is biology at work. Whether I like it or not, I do the same thing. I try to be respectful and not obvious, but what strikes me first about the majority of random female strangers I see is whether or not they are "hot".

Obviously, women can decide whether or not random guys are "hot" too, but generally when a guy doesn't want to be looked at, he isn't. He's not seen as somebody who's too lazy to doll himself up or could be hotter under different circumstances, he's seen as a generic background non-entity.
You're a chick, and a particularly dumb one. If a guy walks past me on the street I'm sizing him up immediately to see if he's a threat.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, if you're not Channing Tatum, you're just not worth eye-raping, sorry. You'reliterallybackground noise, a pointless non-entity. Women save the eye-fucks for the men that matter, the hot ones, or those not too lazy to "doll" themselves up. You fucking sexist pig, check your goddamn privilege.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You're a chick, and a particularly dumb one. If a guy walks past me on the street I'm sizing him up immediately to see if he's a threat.
Where do you live, in a post-apocalyptic Mad Max world?

Also, since you brought it up, does race play a factor in judging how threatening someone is?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Edit: Ah, fuck. New page

You could say this is not a big deal if you like, god knows women have had a lot of time to get used to this constant judgment. But whether or not you think it matters is irrelevant, it's still an example of a little advantage you have because you're male.
Sorry, I dont see the difference. The guy still gets looked at and then the female decides, he is background non-entity. Where is the difference? A guy, who runs around like a hobo doesnt get judged? Women wont think, that that dude over there might be hot, when works out some or gets a different haircut or whatever the fuck? It is just that specific thing, I dont understand. You can have all your privilege and gender stuff.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Where do you live, in a post-apocalyptic Mad Max world?

Also, since you brought it up, does race play a factor in judging how threatening someone is?
Yes blacks are better fighters usually. You've never been threatened with violence in you're life, because you're a chick.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Yeah, if you're not Channing Tatum, you're just not worth eye-raping, sorry. You'reliterallybackground noise, a pointless non-entity. Women save the eye-fucks for the men that matter, the hot ones, or those not too lazy to "doll" themselves up. You fucking sexist pig, check your goddamn privilege.
Notice I said a man who "doesn't want to be looked at". Men have the choice. They can draw as much or as little attention as they want based on how they dress and present themselves. Women generally don't have that choice.

I guess there are exceptions for females, though. I knew this really cute Muslim girl who was not obliged to cover her head but she usually did because, among other things, it eliminated unwanted male attention.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Yes blacks are better fighters usually. You've never been threatened with violence in you're life, because you're a chick.
OK then, so a white guy would be seen as less of a threat than a black guy. That white guy didn't "do" anything to earn this "less threatening" label, but you and many people will see him as just that. This is what "white privilege" means. Honestly, it's not rocket science.

If you guys could stop being so fucking defensive about everything (the fragility of your egos, Jesus Christ), you could pull a Louis CK and simply acknowledge that "Yup, being a white male certainly has its advantages".

Or, you know, you could keep playing the victim. FALSE RAPE ACCUSATIONSBBLLARGHLBLARRRGHHLLL!!11!!!1!!

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
OK then, so a white guy would be seen as less of a threat than a black guy. That white guy didn't "do" anything to earn this "less threatening" label, but you and many people will see him as just that. This is what "white privilege" means. Honestly, it's not rocket science.

If you guys could stop being so fucking defensive about everything (the fragility of your egos, Jesus Christ), you could pull a Louis CK and simply acknowledge that "Yup, being a white male certainly has its advantages".

Or, you know, you could keep playing the victim. FALSE RAPE ACCUSATIONSBBLLARGHLBLARRRGHHLLL!!11!!!1!!
If you were a man you would understand that saying blacks are better fighters would be a compliment to a black man, as a blanket statement. You're just reinforcing that you're a chick, and dumb.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
If you were a man you would understand that saying blacks are better fighters would be a compliment to a black man, as a blanket statement. You're just reinforcing that you're a chick, and dumb.
And you're just reinforcing that you're a moron. I guess your brain can't handle that a male could express these views, but then, you're not one for open-mindedness, are you?