Calistoga/Napa

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thinking about going for a weekend anyone have a suggestion for wineries and places to stay?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I'll give you the same advice that I give everyone going out here: Napa has better wine/wineries, but Sonoma is a much better town/area. It's not like the vineyards in the Sonoma area are bad, either, so really you should just plan a stay around there. Napa is played out and kinda ghetto in comparison.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
That is true I remember napa was still under lots of construction last time I drove through.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Calistoga > Napa, and if you stay in the Sonoma area look up Kenwood Inn and Spa.

Izuldan_sl

shitlord
I don't know what your budget is, but if you a baller you want to stay at Auberge Du Soleil, that place is the bomb, literally heaven on earth.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sonoma is a tourist town. Napa is where all the vineyard workers live. You figure it out.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
WOW
NOW YOU SAY SOMETHING..... after I talked to my fucking concierge service............. MOTHER FUCKER

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I grew up in Sonoma county and worked in the hotel/service industry (for the Auberge Corp) out there; I tried to tell you a nice place :p