Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think coding new BR's each game is definitely a big no. They'll just integrate it. There's so much cash to make off skins and such if people can continually switch their outfits around from older stuff. They'll probably just add new characters/weapons to the current Black Out from the new game. Probably give you some big in-game bonuses if you buy the new one that you can enter into BLOPS4.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Lexicon929 if you dont play at some weird ass hours. Most of the good people have left for apex so its a lot easier!!
I play on PS4. I assume most of the people around here are PC? If you're on PS4, I'll look you up

I've played Apex and I've actually killed some people. I don't know what it is about Blackout

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man....I loved the Ambush mode. Does anyone know if they will rotate Ambush mode again? So thrilling killing a whole squad with just a knife.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So Activision has secretly added Loot Boxes to BO4. It is now a $60 game, with a $50 season pass, that also has a battle pass you can buy tiers on, direct purchases in game, and now supply drops. Seriously, stop buying Activision’s Games people.

Saw this over on reddit, Fuck Activision

spronk

FPS noob
yeah all the loot box stuff is super depressing, its just in your face constantly. fortunately i'm not a retard with no self control so i haven't spent a dime and you slowly "earn" loot - 1 tier of contraband a day is easy, and ~90 mins of MP/BR gives you 1 "loot box" but thats way, way, way too slow when you compare it to Apex or fortnite. The game feels super scummy when you consider they are clearly marketing to kids to get them to spend $$ on stupid skins.

Otherwise the new DLC maps are decent, not very new and very CODish and blackout updates are decent (minor quality of life stuff, looting feels way better) but fundamentally the game isn't really changing that much and layering the obnoxious loot box stuff on top of it is bad. The new class in MP is pretty lame, she releases a hawk which is basically a recon thingie that flies and her ult is a bow and arrow with grenades.

I was expecting way more in multiplayer, a new blackout map, more classes, way more weapons, but we ain't got shit.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Servers are full, we are sorry for the wait...

Yeah fucking right. How about... We put the game on 10 servers instead of 200 since the wait time is all ready 10 minutes per quad match. I just wanted to blow some stuff up.

Cybsled

I haven't played Blackout in about a month or two, but even then it took forever for a lobby to fill up.