Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Xevy

Log Wizard
Watching Huskerrs in his Zombie Royale tournament, the last like 5 minutes of each match is insane. Really good watching.

Xevy

Log Wizard

Hopefully ban wave hits again soon. About 3-6 cheaters today in my games. All level 155, too. You'd think when they average like 30 KD and 85%+ headshot kills they'd have SOME sort of flagging for them. Guess not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
I suppose I could unlock the blue dot Holo, but man do I definitely not want to.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm one of the people that likes COD single-player campaigns and I just recently finished Vanguard and Cold War. Liked CW a lot. Also COD WW2 was pretty great, and I even liked Advanced Warfare and Ghosts.

I've never played any of the Modern Warfares though. When they were current, I wasn't interested in CoD yet and didn't realize how good the 1P campaigns were. By the time I was interested, they were last-gen and old. This new one has been on my backlog for a year now.

Couple questions:
-Is this one worth playing?
-Is this really a remake/retelling of the same story? Is it just 1 or 1-3?
-Should I play it after the first 3 MWs or does it matter?

MW1 and 2 are remastered so I'm more than willing to play those as well, but I'm waiting for MW3's remaster before I do that so I can play them all in a straight shot. If this one is stand-alone then I can play it sooner, so that's what I'm hoping for. Sorry if any of these questions were already answered in the thread, time is super-short today.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm one of the people that likes COD single-player campaigns and I just recently finished Vanguard and Cold War. Liked CW a lot. Also COD WW2 was pretty great, and I even liked Advanced Warfare and Ghosts.

I've never played any of the Modern Warfares though. When they were current, I wasn't interested in CoD yet and didn't realize how good the 1P campaigns were. By the time I was interested, they were last-gen and old. This new one has been on my backlog for a year now.

Couple questions:
-Is this one worth playing?
-Is this really a remake/retelling of the same story? Is it just 1 or 1-3?
-Should I play it after the first 3 MWs or does it matter?

MW1 and 2 are remastered so I'm more than willing to play those as well, but I'm waiting for MW3's remaster before I do that so I can play them all in a straight shot. If this one is stand-alone then I can play it sooner, so that's what I'm hoping for. Sorry if any of these questions were already answered in the thread, time is super-short today.
MW 1 and 2 remastered are the GOATs lol amazing go play

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
MW 1 and 2 remastered are the GOATs lol amazing go play

What about MW3? And this new one? I still would rather wait for MW3R so I can do all 3 in high-def...assuming it's gonna be along some time soon. Unless MW3 sucks?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What about MW3? And this new one? I still would rather wait for MW3R so I can do all 3 in high-def...assuming it's gonna be along some time soon. Unless MW3 sucks?
New one is a good one to play.

MW3 is awesome no remaster yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
its a standalone semi-reboot, it takes place in the 1980s and has some fan easter eggs for MW1-3 fans but its not a remake or remaster. Decent, but COD campaigns are all short like 6-8 hours so nothing crazy remarkable

Infinite Warfare is another decent one to play for the campaign, its in the future and very space-tech and has a "Mass Effect prequel" vibe. Also has Jon Snow as the bad guy, lol