Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Xevy

Log Wizard
I laughed at the pumpkin head Juggernaut. Not sure if I was supposed to, but I did. Depending on the Zombie mechanics could be fun. If they don't die pretty fucking quick and/or drop ammo I can't imagine it being that fun if you also have to fight other squads.

spronk

FPS noob
halloween event is live, its pretty fun. I think its warzone only, not MP. There is a special zombies BR mode that respawns you as a zombie if you die, you can transform back picking up enough vials. Lots more little stuff that makes it different. Its all taking place in night-time (dusk) Verdansk mode which gives the map an eery vibe.

There are also 16 new items - emblems, calling cards, blueprints, etc - that you get by "trick or treating" across verdansk, aka looted from any random chest. The 16 locations are just the areas on the map so pretty simple to get em all, just land in different areas and loot chests.

Not a huge time sink but pretty fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Yeah, I'm enjoying it a ton but I'm an admitted junkie for Halloween stuff. Ended up buying the Leatherface skin and driving around using the Pig Squeal horn was worth every penny.

faille

Molten Core Raider
i afk'd my way to battle pass tier 100, its pretty simple

start warzone
go to options, bottom of first page, disable auto deploy parachute
turn off fill team and start Plunder
walk away.

you just drop to your death every minute, it auto requeues for a new game when its over. It does NOT effect your KDR in warzone.

It earns about 1 tier every 30 mins so its slow as fuck, and I'd do it over the day as sometime during the night it does a game tweak or something that disconnects you. It took me around 10 days of AFKing 8 hours a day (on ps4) to go from 1 to 100.

yeah its dumb as hell but what the hell, I don't even care about skins (still using all defaults) but its nice just earning everything for the season. Honestly the only reason its still installed is because I really do enjoy the last few weeks of a season when they bring back shipment 24x7.
Finding people doing this is a great way to score some easy kills too. Handy for finishing some missions

spronk

FPS noob
i got all 16 items yesterday and the blueprint (grau 5.56), was pretty easy you just have to loot chests in ANY warzone mode. Dam and Train were probably the hardest since they have so few chests. Usually it only took 3-4 chests before the item popped.

also some easter eggs

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Ya, they outdid themselves with the Halloween event. There are ghost trains and phantom people that charge at you if they see you and stuff like that. Prison has Jigsaw video on the security monitors down in the basement.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just got 2nd place to a lvl 30 hacker with 50+ kills using ground loot black tie affair (blue Karsk. ...great ground loot but not that great lol)

Apparently I almost had him too. At the end of the lobby people were all “reg ! Damn man! So close etc”

butthurt is real. Losing faith they will implement Anti-Cheating Software.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They have one, but the cheat sites basically get one or two weeks of cheat-time before they figure out how to detect it. I think the newest hack came out about a week ago, so given previous history they should hopefully have the common ones blocked in a week or so time.

Had one guy cheating yesterday. Got a whopping 18 or 19 kills in a solo. Like, what. If you're going to pay 50 bucks and get banned in a few days, go hard. Dude was rank 57 too so he'd probably only had it for a day and everyone in the lobby reported him and talked shit after the game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They have one, but the cheat sites basically get one or two weeks of cheat-time before they figure out how to detect it. I think the newest hack came out about a week ago, so given previous history they should hopefully have the common ones blocked in a week or so time.

Had one guy cheating yesterday. Got a whopping 18 or 19 kills in a solo. Like, what. If you're going to pay 50 bucks and get banned in a few days, go hard. Dude was rank 57 too so he'd probably only had it for a day and everyone in the lobby reported him and talked shit after the game.

Pretty fuckin gay

spronk

FPS noob
this is why i play cod on PS4 always, i almost never match with PC players (I have cross play on) and i don't think i've ever even seen a cheater. Its probably also why its not that huge a driving force for Activision, they just have so many players on console who never see cheaters.

its gonna get bad next year too when Warzone probably shares its player pool base between two generations of Call of Duty player bases

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zombie mode is definitely a lot of fun. I like that it's a smaller circle to start with and when it's the last circle it's absolutely chaos with squads and zombies just killing each other, gas grenades going off everywhere, etc. They just added juggernaut mode and BR solos at night but zombies are still the best. Be nice if they kept it beyond halloween but doubt it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1603486833200.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Got a last second win in Zombie Royale today. There was only 2 humans left. I was able to kill one and become human and all the surviving zombies swarmed the last dude. He died right after I respawned and that clutched the win lol

I also got pretty much a solo win in Juggernaut Royale. Never got the armor, just did normal looting. My 2 other random teammates quit once they died (which was early) so I had to play pretty much 80% of the match solo. Played super conservative with my Kilo & Crossbow loadout, avoided engagements unless I was certain a person was solo/their squad wouldn't wipe me. Final circle was on port. Took a risk and crossed the canal because the only other access point not in the gas was like 300 feet away. I crossbow sniped people on my side while an entire squad was stuck on the other side of the wall. The surviving Juggernaut started to attack everyone and I ended up killing him by peeking and sniping with thermite crossbow bolts. Last dudes I setup a shield turret right by the only entrance and picked off the last dudes when they tried to make a break for it. Only finished the match with 6 kills, but was such a satisfying win