Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yep an "XP" weekend where you can't play for almost the whole weekend.
It's like the free month of TLP's with EQ with the constant server crashes. These companies are all doing really, really great!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
So i unlocked Akimbo for the rennetti takes getting used of double pistols my first match i had a crazy tripple kill. This shit is stupid. lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I unlocked the akimbo snakebite 357's, but I'm almost done with renetti's because I'm sure the 357 will get nerfed.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Akimbo SB .357 are redic and even more redic at close range.
MW2 had the akimbo G18 (full automatic) which were incredible and extremely powerful at close range, hopefully they release a fully auto pistol for MW2019.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I unlocked the akimbo snakebite 357's, but I'm almost done with renetti's because I'm sure the 357 will get nerfed.

Been messing with a single renetti with the burst mode and it's a lot of fun.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Akimbo SB .357 are redic and even more redic at close range.
MW2 had the akimbo G18 (full automatic) which were incredible and extremely powerful at close range, hopefully they release a fully auto pistol for MW2019.
Not sure, but I BELIEVE one of the pistols does unlock a full auto mode. I got blasted by one in MP. Dude was single wielding it too, but it was basically a baby SMG.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure, but I BELIEVE one of the pistols does unlock a full auto mode. I got blasted by one in MP. Dude was single wielding it too, but it was basically a baby SMG.
Maybe thats the renettis with burst and a trigger controller? Ill try them out tonight, thanks!

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
it is the renetti in the video i posted is the 3 shot burst, but you can fire them so fucking fast and feels like its full auto.

Merrith

it is the renetti in the video i posted is the 3 shot burst, but you can fire them so fucking fast and feels like its full auto.

They're pretty damn sexy. Obviously at range you aren't hitting for shit, but swapping to it for up close it's a lot of fun.

Also feels like they fixed matchmaking issues, at least for shoot the ship.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They're pretty damn sexy. Obviously at range you aren't hitting for shit, but swapping to it for up close it's a lot of fun.

Also feels like they fixed matchmaking issues, at least for shoot the ship.
that was the first match i used them after unlocking akimbo, but yeah, range isnt happening, the pistols can even shoot faster i removed the lightweight trigger for tac laser and that shit still goes! lol I also ran an SKS with the 3x VKL (i think thats what it was).

Merrith

that was the first match i used them after unlocking akimbo, but yeah, range isnt happening, the pistols can even shoot faster i removed the lightweight trigger for tac laser and that shit still goes! lol I also ran an SKS with the 3x VKL (i think thats what it was).

VLK maybe? The one with the red dot default. Still my favorite non sniper scope in the game.

Xevy

Log Wizard
SKS is probably the best sniper rifle in game. Only aim-god's with HDR's/K98s are going to be better. The SKS is immensely powerful, very little drop, no recoil, 30 clip, spammable. It two shot headshot kills. You're looking at 15 kills in a clip. Nuts. I use it to counter-snipe all the time with the VLK or the other 3.5x lens. You've got no glare so if you're cold blood just prone in a good spot and plink away. You can just destroy big boy snipers because they can't see you without glare and you'll know the SECOND the find you when you see glare and can just reposition. Very, very strong gun.

The FAL does more damage (supposedly) and I tried one in Plunder and it's just dogshit. I don't think it has the same headshot multi that snipers/dmr's have so you have to hit 3 headshots with considerable drop and recoil. Unfortunate.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saw the video; not sure how I missed it earlier. Yep, looks bad ass! Defintley swap the trigger for a laser (5w I think?) for better hip fire accuracy. I use a Scuf Impact controller with the adj hair triggers turned on so these things will probably rip. 5 levels away before I unlock the burst barrel. Good times!

Cybsled

The MK2 (the level action one) is pretty good as well. Virtually no drop or recoil on it.

Sludig

Need parachute tutorial. I free fall at a 45 degree angle down ward rarely chuting, still get people racing both ahead and down faster.

Triggered by people shooting me thru walls in gulag tonight as far as lagging around corners. Fucking firestation ladders being stupid about letting me move, even better when you fall and can't re grab ladder or parachute.....

Merrith

SKS is probably the best sniper rifle in game. Only aim-god's with HDR's/K98s are going to be better. The SKS is immensely powerful, very little drop, no recoil, 30 clip, spammable. It two shot headshot kills. You're looking at 15 kills in a clip. Nuts. I use it to counter-snipe all the time with the VLK or the other 3.5x lens. You've got no glare so if you're cold blood just prone in a good spot and plink away. You can just destroy big boy snipers because they can't see you without glare and you'll know the SECOND the find you when you see glare and can just reposition. Very, very strong gun.

The FAL does more damage (supposedly) and I tried one in Plunder and it's just dogshit. I don't think it has the same headshot multi that snipers/dmr's have so you have to hit 3 headshots with considerable drop and recoil. Unfortunate.

Yeah SKS is a lot of fun in MP. Haven't tried in WZ yet. I like the AX-50 as much as HDR/K98. I go back and forth between HDR and AX-50. Kitted right, bullet drop for most shots with the AX you won't even notice it at all.

Merrith

I can't stand that rifle, was annoying as fuck to gold compared to every other Sniper/Mark rifle.

MK2? Felt like one of the easier ones to use. What maps were you trying to use it on to get gold?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
MK2? Felt like one of the easier ones to use. What maps were you trying to use it on to get gold?
99% of my playtime has been in ground war. I keep using a gun no matter what till I hit gold with it.

Just everything about it felt worse than some other marksman rifle, it was also the last marksman rifle I got gold on.

Xevy

Log Wizard
MK2 is more for quick action. I was using it in Shipment 24/7 playlist and it was fucking great. Got play of the game getting a quad kill headshots with it. VERY rewarding if you're quick with the headshot ADS type play. It's not a "scope and wait" sniper. It's a "oh a man, *zoom* *blap* *dead man" weapon. Basically how you play a ranged shotgun.

Super fun. It's fucking dick in Warzone. 3 headshot kill, like 5 bodyshot or something awful.