Votes: 27 21.1%
  • No, because I ain't got no laygs.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Something about dicks

Votes: 13 10.2%

• Total voters

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
With the straight legged standing or "sit-n-reach" position can you touch your toes?

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I am fat and nearly 40 I can easily touch my toes, yet my friend in HS who was like 5' 5" and 99 lbs couldn't do it at age 18. I think it must be genetic.

• 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can easily touch my toes straight-legged, standing or sitting. I'm pretty flexible.

• 1Jew

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
it would've been better if you had asked, "Can you suck your own dick?"

That is a true test of flexibility.

• 1Jew
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Picasso3

There is now a poll response related to dicks for everyone to change their answer to

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Picasso3

I am fat and nearly 40 I can easily touch my toes, yet my friend in HS who was like 5' 5" and 99 lbs couldn't do it at age 18. I think it must be genetic.

There was a birthday party my brother went to and they hired Bridget the midget, apparently they have no mobility and to get her dollars she had to flop down on the floor and sweep them into a pile with her body.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Never really been able to touch my toes. Back in junior high our gym teacher would benchmark our performance for pushups, situps, pullups, and flexibility. And I was always terrible at trying to touch my toes. If I'm not cheating when trying to do it, I don't think I can even get within 4" of them. I also have short arms, though, so that doesn't help.

• 1Jew

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Never really been able to touch my toes. Back in junior high our gym teacher would benchmark our performance for pushups, situps, pullups, and flexibility. And I was always terrible at trying to touch my toes. If I'm not cheating when trying to do it, I don't think I can even get within 4" of them. I also have short arms, though, so that doesn't help.
How do you wipe your own ass?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Not even close. I could barely touch them when I was a flexible teenager playing a bunch of soccer.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

AVCPL

N00b
I bent down and grabbed my toes and Picasso3 appeared behind me.

DON'T FALL FOR THIS. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 11 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Need to be able to vote for multiple options. I am both fat AND inflexible.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tight hamstrings run in my family. Haven't been able to touch my toes since I can remember (pre-elementary school maybe?).

I'm not inflexible though. In fact, I'm ridiculously flexible otherwise (had a chiropractor actually tell me I was suprisingly flexible once). But touching my toes is something I'll never do.

• 1Jew

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I've never been able to touch my toes, not even as a child. I'm in excellent physical shape too. I guess I'm just not flexible.

• 1Jew

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
The real question is can Picasso's mom touch her toes and hold them while I Leslie Jones her?

• 1Jew

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Hip/Thigh flexibility

wilfork539__1251116521_6862.jpg

• 1Jew