• No, because I ain't got no laygs.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Something about dicks

Votes: 13 10.2%

• Total voters

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I can place my palms flat on the ground straight legged, could almost go in to handstand from there, but not quite. After 4 years of moderate yoga or so. I can't do lotus though because I broke my legs years ago and don't have full flexion in the knees. I can do the behind the back arm postures also.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
Not even close. Danced my whole life and can do splits all ways, put both legs behind my head at same time and when I point my toes the balls of my feet touch the ground. I think all of these things have to do with my extremely long legs and ski sized feet. Also have incredible back flexibility. Hamstrings are just pieces of beef jerky I guess. Always been pretty self conscious about it when the bitches in yoga can touch their damn stomachs to their thighs and their shoulders to their calves and I'm dangling and reaching like a damn idiot.

• 1Jew

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yup. My flexibility comes and goes depending on how much effort I'm putting into stretching each day, but even at my worse I have no trouble touching my toes, despite being fairly tall and a bit overweight.

• 1Jew

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
There was a birthday party my brother went to and they hired Bridget the midget, apparently they have no mobility and to get her dollars she had to flop down on the floor and sweep them into a pile with her body.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Not even close. Danced my whole life and can do splits all ways, put both legs behind my head at same time and when I point my toes the balls of my feet touch the ground. I think all of these things have to do with my extremely long legs and ski sized feet. Also have incredible back flexibility. Hamstrings are just pieces of beef jerky I guess. Always been pretty self conscious about it when the bitches in yoga can touch their damn stomachs to their thighs and their shoulders to their calves and I'm dangling and reaching like a damn idiot.
Had to be a reason @tyen put them babies inside you. How's that flexibility with DDs?

• 1Jew

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Back to Screenshots. No reason for this to be in the Rickshaw.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users