Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's quite a bar you set there. J49 posted a picture of a used condom that might be better than bvs

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
So the critics are saying Spider-Man is in the movie allot, and it's not just a brief cameo.
More than they thought. That's not necessarily a lot if they were thinking it would be more of a Aquaman/BvS situation.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Runtime is 2:27. Longest Marvel movie yet.
I figured it would be long. A lot of ground to cover and it kinda counts for IM's and CA's movies. Just keeps sounding better to me. I'm going to try to stay away from plot leaks as i'm sure they're not far off. (Even though I've read the comics but just in case)

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Reminder Kimmel is doing Marvel week. Monday looks like team Cap, Tuesday is Doctor Strange with Clark Gregg, Wednesday is Team Iron Man plus Emily Van Camp, and Thursday is Thor.

Not sure when it will be on the internet, but Doctor Strange trailer will air on Tuesday night.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
A lot of buzz around the airport fight scene and supposedly if you add up everything from it that has shown up in the trailers, it's just a minute fraction of the entire thing.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In Winter Soldier they really figured out just the right amount of exaggeration to make Cap's fight scenes fucking awesome. Glad to see it carry on.

Also, Scarlet Witch/Cap Fastball Special. Nice.