Captain America: Civil War (2016)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That clip makes Captain America seem way stronger than he was in previous films.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So is the only thing stopping Ironman from becoming unstoppable Black Panther and not letting him make a Vibranium alloy suit of armor?
Presumably. The only person we've seen outside of Wakanda do anything with vibranium is Helen Cho, and I have a sneaking suspicion she'd side with Cap, not Stark. Besides, Black Panther join the fight mid-movie, so it's not exactly like they can take a time-out while Stark dicks around in the lab trying to figure out how to make a suit of armor from vibranium.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Presumably. The only person we've seen outside of Wakanda do anything with vibranium is Helen Cho, and I have a sneaking suspicion she'd side with Cap, not Stark. Besides, Black Panther join the fight mid-movie, so it's not exactly like they can take a time-out while Stark dicks around in the lab trying to figure out how to make a suit of armor from vibranium.
Depends on which side Thor is on.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never saw Ant-Man. Was Anthony Mackie in it? Is that some reference I won't get unless I watch that movie?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Yeah he was the first member of the Avengers team to have an encounter with Ant-Man and "Tic Tac" got the better of him.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'll freely admit I thought Ant-man was going to bomb and that it was a terrible move by Marvel. Ended up loving it and is now in my top 5 Marvel movies.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Antman was fun, but it suffered from a little too much "superhero format." It's very similar the first ironman, which if you're going to copy a movie, might as well be that one.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I may need to watch that movie.
You should, Ant-Man was really good, much better than the other intro Marvel movies except Iron Man. (Which I thought were all decent, but not really great). In fact, as Joot said, it was very much like Iron Man except more of a Peter Parker, down on his luck origin story (Rather than a super playboy).

But yeah, I'd put it in the same league as the mid tier marvel films, Thor 2, Avengers 2, Iron Man 2/3 ect. Good really solid movie.

Speaking of Age of Ultron, though; yeah, as someone said earlier, I don't get the dislike for it. It only getting a 72% on RT is really silly. Its still one of the best Marvel films. It seems the two biggest criticisms are it's not as good as Avengers 1 (True), and it's essentially the same plot as Avengers 1 (Also true). The whole movie is just further character development that was needed to set up Civil War. For what it was though, it was an excellent bridge film.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think some of it was the insane hype. Avengers 1 still had a healthy dose of skepticism because nothing like it had been done and worked. Then it came out and worked great. So avengers 2 comes out and everyone is expecting the same kind of results. It was a very enjoyable film. Had the same kind of problems as the first one, but it's clearly a middle film. Avengers resolved there issue they were facing. Age of uktron didn't really. It caused more problems, so as a viewer we are unsettled and left feeling unresolved.