Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ah, after looking into it a bit more, yeah I did watch the cam one, which was great already, but the one Lyrical is talking about is a TeleSync or TeleCine, which is a direct copy from the actual reels. Kind of surprised they got one of those this early.

EDIT: No, apparently I did watch a TC also (the SeeHD one), but it wasn't a HQ/HD one like this one is, so that's why the "cam" looked so clear. I missed that in the initial download.

Fadaar

That guy
I downloaded one yesterday to re-watch a few parts to see stuff I missed, and yeah quality sure is better than it used to be. I remember Avengers 1 came out like a week after I deployed in 2012 and I had to settle for some god awful Russian cam rip. Funny thing was we ended up watching it at work before it even came out in the US. 'Merica.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It also helps a ton that Marvel doesnt make dark movies and they're bright and colorful. You couldnt get a cam rip of BvS with how dark that entire film is

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, and I don't want to post it and get the board in trouble for doing so. PM me if you want it. The video is flawless, the audio is only 2.1 though. It's good enough for now, until I can buy the Blu Ray.
I watched this in the mancave, and it sounded better, as the receiver tried to simulate it at 5.1 sound. So video is a 9, and sound is a 9.

I don't know why we have to go to the movie theatre, I want my Blu Ray now.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Ok so cam rips arent normally that good? I made a comment a few pages back
No, as others have said though this is a telesynch--which means its a camera on a tripod within the projectors booth--and stabilized right on the screen, and even their frame rates are matched. In addition, they copy the sound from the speakers, onto the film so there isn't interference in audio (Some audio loss though)

So what you end up getting is a super clear, picture, and high quality audio, with none of the normal interference of a cam. The downside is that it's darker, but as others have said, in a movie like this that's only a few scenes. It really is about 80-90% as good as DVD.

A cam is just some dude in the theater seats pointing the cam, all kinds of audio artifacts/interference and video alignment issues.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had a huge stupid grin on my face from the moment Spidey joined the fight until they were leaving the airport. He was fucking great. Running through my head was just "someone finally got Spidey right!" over and over. Actual funny and distracting banter! During a fight!!

Spider-Man talking non-stop during the fight scenes was awesome. It felt like Deadpool in that regard
No, it felt like Spider-Man. Fucking finally it felt like Spider-Man. I'm on record loving the 2nd Spidey movie, it's a great movie. But Spidey at the airport was the best depiction of Spidey we've seen on screen by such a wide margin it's not even funny.

So good Spidey. I loved the movie, but I just loved him being done right for once so much that it kind of overshadowed the rest of the movie for me.

Some of the CGI for Panther and Cap occarionally while fighting was...not perfect. Hit that sort of uncanny valley where they weren't moving naturally. Like Sabertooth in that awful Wolverine Origins movie.

This very very very minor nitpick was about all I could find to really dislike. Like...maybe 10 seconds of total screentime. Not that the rest of the movie was perfect, but that's all that really stuck out to me.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Saw it last night and totally loved it. Spidey was fucking perfect and the entire theater broke out laughing and you could see people talking to each other pleased every time Spidey said something. Movie started 30 min late due to some tech difficulty so we didn't get to see trailers but got free movie passes! Also some blue hair bitches were drinking and dropped their bottle and old people chased them out. What a great movie and night.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My comment about Deadpool wasn't that the character was similar. It was to explain Spider-Man's chat to someone that isn't involved with the marvel universe comics. Only a movie watcher. In that regard, it wassimilarto the way Deadpool would also talk a ton during fight sequences.

Spider-Man was perfect though. I sent him a message on twitter saying "You are the Spider-Man we have all been waiting for." I realize it was douchy to send that, but I felt that positive about the movie after seeing it.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
My comment about Deadpool wasn't that the character was similar. It was to explain Spider-Man's chat to someone that isn't involved with the marvel universe comics. Only a movie watcher. In that regard, it wassimilarto the way Deadpool would also talk a ton during fight sequences.

Spider-Man was perfect though. I sent him a message on twitter saying "You are the Spider-Man we have all been waiting for." I realize it was douchy to send that, but I felt that positive about the movie after seeing it.
Ah, yes. I remember that post on twitter. It went something like you were waiting for him to tie you up in a spider web, and to cum inside of your cornhole repeatedly.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Awesome how fast this is going to surpass BvS. Still crazy that they didnt have faith in Captain america and were going to sell the rights off. Hes been my favorite part of all the MCU besides GoTG

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
His first movie was really meh. But I enjoyed the WWII setting so it's a pretty guilty pleasure.

Winter Soldier though definitely turned the whole thing around for everyone.

spronk

FPS noob
what the fuck, Captain America? Is this some sort of Batman crossover where Captain America is gonna take out the penguin?
Jenny Slate Dating Chris Evans After Split From Husband - Us Weekly
jenny-slate-chris-evans-zoom-ca9a6fd1-856c-40a4-bb40-c29fd2538582.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
I knew that bitch looked familiar. I'm watching the Parks seasons, and she was a character on there.

The last two Captain America movies have had Parks cameos in them. This is so incestuous..

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
She must be fucking amazing in bed. Only explanation.
Dude has a serious self image problem, he's super self conscious and doesn't think people will like him (He's said this before.) I'm betting she's just one of the few women confident enough to approach him and take advantage of that.

It's like the super hot girl who never gets asked out because most guys put themselves out of competition. Chris Evans is super rich and, well, fucking Captain America. Lets face it, reasonably he's out of most women's league, it wouldn't surprise me if most of them never even try and given how he is, he doesn't either.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dude has a serious self image problem, he's super self conscious and doesn't think people will like him (He's said this before.) I'm betting she's just one of the few women confident enough to approach him and take advantage of that.

It's like the super hot girl who never gets asked out because most guys put themselves out of competition. Chris Evans is super rich and, well, fucking Captain America. Lets face it, reasonably he's out of most women's league, it wouldn't surprise me if most of them never even try and given how he is, he doesn't either.
Your explanation fucking sucks and has no comedic value. Hey. good for him though if she makes him happy, I still say shes amazing in bed.