Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
any chance that iron man gets killed off here?
Nope, he's still with a contract option for Infinity Wars part 2. But they're probably going to have him "retire from superhero affairs" following some form of humbling failure at the end of the movie.

Juvarisx

Florida
Keep in mind the Black Panther costume may not be done yet as well, remember the first GoTG trailer didnt have a completed costume for Star Lord then either.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
I don't want to be a Negative Nancy here, but are they really starting this whole civil war for Bucky ? I expected something more complex, more grand scale. This is how it is in the comics too ?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Bucky's part of it and I imagine it's one of the reasons CA takes the stand he does but it's actually started over the Registration Act, at least in the comics.

The plot of the series follows a framework storyline in which the U.S. government passes a Superhero Registration Act ostensibly designed to have superpowered characters act under official regulation, somewhat akin to police officers. However, those opposed to the act, led by Captain America, find themselves in conflict with those that support the act, led by Iron Man, with Spider-Man caught in the middle; the X-Men take a neutral stance. The superheroes in support of the law, led by Iron Man, Dr. Reed Richards and Ms. Marvel, increasingly become authoritarian. In the aftermath of the war, Captain America surrenders and is imprisoned. The events of the series touch upon themes of liberty, moral responsibility, and civil order, with well-intentioned superhero characters finding themselves upon different sides and allegories for real-life events and discussions. The series received polarizing reviews but was a commercial success. The series is the basis for the upcoming 2016 Marvel Studios film Captain America: Civil War, which likewise will feature Captain America and Iron Man in opposition to each other.[2]

Malkav

French Madman
Well, I think Bucky is only part of it.

The old guy in the trailer wants to impose limitations and controls on the Avengers (and maybe other super heroes?). The folder we see in the trailer is labeled "Sokovia Accords". I expect it to be a set of rules by which they must abide, but Cap' doesn't want to have to answer to anyone and Bucky is the tipping point.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Goddamn that looks fantastic.

Not gonna lie, this is my most anticipated Marvel movie since the first Avengers movie. Seriously, its not even close...I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for this one. (Don't get me wrong, Guardians of the Galaxy and Cap 2 rank right up there amongst the best, but I wasn't anticipating them to be so damn good before hand).

This shit here though...Holy Hell this is gonna be awesome.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well, I had extremely high expectation for this movie, and somehow this trailer has managed to make me raise them even higher.

Damn that last part with Winter Soldier and Cap fighting Iron Man was just totally awesome.

Brad2770

People bitching in the Jessica Jones thread about the power levels not being constant, yet Bucky and Cap beat down power armor that succeeds armor that can take a blast from a tank.

I'm not complaining. I love it all for what it is. Just wish some people might not get all pissy. It's why George Lucas won't make anymore movies. (LOL)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
cap 1 could have been way worst, out of all the Avengers, he has the dorkiest costume and power set. But, it's a good "period piece", that we needed for Avengers 2012, cuz Cap and Tony arguably drive that train. Then we get Cap 2, holy shit, that was a better "spy" movie than any shitty Bond movie i've ever watched, and i watched them all.

At least from these previews, it's hella better than shitty Iron Man3.

And yea Panther needs those silver lines, otherwise he'd just look like cat ninja, or worse snakeeyes.
You said "hella". Your opinion is invalid...

...even if I agree with what you said.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Oh yeah, I'm ready. Action scenes just keep looking better. Before Winter Soldier who would have ever thought they could make Capt fights so awesome?

Iron Man getting beat down in a tag team stun lock. Is rocket out on cooldown?

Also, lol at being cool with keeping Black Widow on the team but drawing the line at Bucky Fapping Arm. I'm sure someone points that out.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
They are definitely making it look like stark is a reluctant "villian".

You gotta imagine he's trying to take cap and Bucky alive and holding back.