Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They don't even need a real actor, just pay some extra to dress up in the newest spiderman costume and swing around and shit. Doesn't even have to talk!

Sterling

El Presidente
They don't even need a real actor, just pay some extra to dress up in the newest spiderman costume and swing around and shit. Doesn't even have to talk!
That isn't how Spiderman has ever worked. There's probably going to be a good bit of jabbering between him and Stark.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
lol

Fucking 18 year old kid running around with the likes of Stark or Captain America.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
lol

Fucking 18 year old kid running around with the likes of Stark or Captain America.
From what they said in interviews, he'll be more like 15-16. He's a high school kid doing his own thing in New York while the Avengers do their thing. Similar to how he is in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, sans working with the Defenders.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Civil War is one of my least favorite crossover series. It was unusually dark for Marvel. Also, Cap died at the end. There are so many other stories to tell, why tell this one so soon? It's fairly recent.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Maybe I'm in the minority, but i'd rather get new stories rather than just redoing stories we've already seen

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They're doing some tried and true stories for the "big" films. I'm not sure why they went in a different direction with the last Iron Man, but it's all good.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How many people are going to be rooting for Iron Man? seems like everyone I know is With Cap

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks badass, cap and bucky need to double team stark to make it a fair fight, dude has crazy tech. if he can slip on a hulkbuster suit and whip some hulk ass, then you have to watch out for that guy.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Isn't there a bit more subtlety to either side though? I didn't think the comics was literally 'evil IM' and Cap's side wasn't exactly all freedom-lovers it was people trying to abuse the lack of oversight/accountability too.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
In Civil War it was pretty clear cut that IM, Pym, Richards were totally evil, because their big brains(as wolverine calls them) makes them lack empathy to the point of doing fucked up shit, cuz their "friends" didn't listen to them for once.

They test tube'd a cyborg Thor, after Ragnarok, gods were non-existant, They created their own bizzaro, of course his first victim is a black superhero.
They created a one way portal to a supervillian prison in the Nzone that they test with their "friends" who didn't register.
Half of Iron Mans side was supervillians with chips in their brains ala Suicide Squad.
Tony man handled Peter Parker in everyway imaginable. He's like, "look i'm rich, i'll give you a job, cuz your smart", "look i'm rich, come live in my penthouse", "look i'm rich have this iron man spider suit" "look i'm rich and i don't hide my identity, YOU SHOULD EXPOSE YOURSELF", then he's like "oh you decide to defect to Caps side, well fuck you! my iron man spidey suit has been monitoring your moves 24/7 and it can out spidey sense you now!"

Civil War was a horrible series, not b/c it did shit, but b/c once it did shit, the ending and consequences were pathetic. Reed and IM were forgiven b/c they were too smart to hate and Pym, the ever long loser was just made into a Skrull cuz he sucks.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea then that does sound dumb if they're just going that route, knowing that my guess is the movie version will be mildly related in theme but not that type of 'alt-supehero' bs.