Captain America: Civil War (2016)

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Was Zemo was the only Supervillain to actually win in the end? I thought he was actually a good villian and since they did not kill him they can turn him into the whole "Baron Zemo/Thunderbolts" character later on

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Best superhero movie I've ever seen. They just keep hitting home runs. Panther was great, Spidey stuff maybe a little over the top but overall loved it. Really curious to see how they start setting up Infinity War.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
No Idea, that may be a plot hole. In the comics he just reacts to anything with Vibranium in the formula. Maybe in the Panther film they will fill in some of those gaps.

Another Plot hole is obviously Spider-Man's spider sense not warning him about Falcon's bird carrying him off.
I'm pretty sure his Spidey Sense only works on people trying to do him serious harm. Sparring doesn't count.

Column_sl

shitlord
Eh?

Spider-Man's "spider-sense" manifests in a tingling feeling at the base of his skull, alerting him to personal danger in proportion to the severity of that danger. For instance, a little tingling such as a happenstance passing by of an enemy would prompt Peter to be alert, while a strong tingling, sometimes to the point of being painful, is interpreted as a need to take immediate evasive action on a deadly threat. It appears to be a simultaneous, seemingly clairvoyant response to a wide variety of phenomena.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't had the chance to see the movie yet, but I am curious about one thing which doesn't need to spoilered (maybe?)... Does Thanos make an appearance in the movie / after credit clips? Simple yes/no would suffice.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Haven't had the chance to see the movie yet, but I am curious about one thing which doesn't need to spoilered (maybe?)... Does Thanos make an appearance in the movie / after credit clips? Simple yes/no would suffice.
Spoilers just in case:

No.

Column_sl

shitlord
It doesn't work like that. It's warns you of impending danger no matter what the circumstance. Sparring is just pulling your punches, but you are still fighting....

Spider Sense would still go off because it heightens Parker's senses... I.E. If Parker was sparring two people his spider sense would go off if one of the combatants tried to attack him from behind.

Why am I having this conversation.. Ridiculous.

Anyway, those DIY youtube dudes made a workable Cap's Shield today

jjnflay9bfqllfsfazhc.gif

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also forgot to comment on

The obvious buddy cop movie opportunity with Bucky and Falcon. Those two were hilarious together. When Cap was meeting with agent girl (Emily Vancamp) while they were on the run, the scene in the car when Bucky is in the backseat asking Falcon if he can move his seat up was pure gold. Then after Cap kisses her, the smile and nod of both was perfect. Seriously need a gif of that.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I rarely go see movies twice in the theatre. I think Star Wars 7 was the only one I've done that for in the last ten years. We are going again next Saturday. I admit, I was pissy going in, expecting people to be dying left and right like the comic book, and that hurt my enjoyment of it. Also, our theatre was packed enough that we had to sit in the front row. It was hard to follow the action sitting that close, and the audio was not optimized from there.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Amazing movie...easily the best Spiderman version yet...but for me Black Panther was what impressed me the most, both in and out of costume. Actor nailed him, his arc was interesting and well integrated. Looking forward to his movie.

I will see it again for sure.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I keep remembering new jokes from this, loved that Ant Man was calling Renner Arrow guy because he didnt know anyone on the team really. Also didnt notice the Arrested Development Bluth Stair car at the Airport scene

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I loved the Mark Fuhrman joke. You could tell it was to old for half the theater though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It doesn't work like that. It's warns you of impending danger no matter what the circumstance. Sparring is just pulling your punches, but you are still fighting....

Spider Sense would still go off because it heightens Parker's senses... I.E. If Parker was sparring two people his spider sense would go off if one of the combatants tried to attack him from behind.

Why am I having this conversation.. Ridiculous.
He's in no danger while sparring, though. I'm sure it's been inconsistent depending on the writer so no use arguing about it

moontayle

Golden Squire
Someone help me out here.

I don't remember when Cap found out that WS killed Tony's parents.

Great movie. My order is Avengers 1, WS, GotG, CW, and IM1, but honestly it's all close. I can't wait to see how they fill the gap between this and Infinity War.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Someone help me out here.

I don't remember when Cap found out that WS killed Tony's parents.

Great movie. My order is Avengers 1, WS, GotG, CW, and IM1, but honestly it's all close. I can't wait to see how they fill the gap between this and Infinity War.
I'm assuming it was
when Bucky informed him about the existence of the other Winter Soldiers. Although Cap did say he didn't know it was Bucky so maybe Bucky left that detail out?