Captain America: Winter Soldier

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Eh, I thought the origin part was the strongest part of the movie, just due to the cosmic cube/hydra part being kinda weak I thought.

Greyskye_sl

shitlord
Captain America I was what it had to be. An introduction of sorts for a super-hero that was born in WW2 but needed to transition to the modern world. While I don't agree with the way things were done in that movie it did it's job.

Captain America II looks to be a more realistic look at Cap and how he interacts with the current world as he finds it.

This might very well be the best Marvel movie since the Avengers.....

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, I thought the origin part was the strongest part of the movie, just due to the cosmic cube/hydra part being kinda weak I thought.
No, I wanted Cap on the battlefield, storming bunkers and shit with Dum Dum and Bucky by his side. There wasn't enough of him being asoldier. Origin was fine, SUPERHERO stuff was a bit lacking, but there just wasn't enough of him being like...military I guess.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Samuel Jackson is cool and probably the best route to go when thinking of translating the role to a RL actor (I mean the white guy was Hasselhoff right?) but still, when I think of Nick Fury, I want to see this...

rrr_img_47987.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Origin was really, really excellent. Got the point across really quickly and captured the symbol and meaning of Captain America.

Second half killed it so fucking fast.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
No, I wanted Cap on the battlefield, storming bunkers and shit with Dum Dum and Bucky by his side. There wasn't enough of him being asoldier. Origin was fine, SUPERHERO stuff was a bit lacking, but there just wasn't enough of him being like...military I guess.
I could have got behind, and would have liked to see, Captain America kicking Nazi ass. Sadly Marvel was too much of pussies to even show any Swastikas if I recall. But yeah, I can see what you're saying.