Captain America: Winter Soldier

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Marvel really knows what the fuck they are doing, that looks awesome. And more Scarlett is always a plus. Someone should make a thread about how hot she is.

The Mad Hatter never would have struck me as a good Winter Soldier, but he looks pretty bad ass too.

I can only hope Marvel never pulls a stinker, because I look forward to every one of their movies now.

EDIT: No wonder our country is going broke. How many SHIELD Heli-carriers can we replace?!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Looks like S.H.I.E.L.D. is no longer even remotely covert. There appear to be multiple helicarriers in action from the look of those hangars... I suppose having aliens and a god devastate NYC does set things into motion...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not really diggin that falcon suit, but the end where Bucky catches the shield was cool.
I'll have to see more of it, but the main thought I had was how happy I am he's actually using it in this one. Not the Iron Man 1 War Machine cocktease style.

I'm assuming the version in this one will be a prototype or something and they'll fancy it up for future movies.

This is a concept art still for it, whatever that means.

marvel-falcon.jpg

I'm guessing giving it the "feathery" look wouldn't have worked well on screen.

Column_sl

shitlord
I dont mind the tech look, just think the movie needs abit of color.

Everything is pretty grey except for Caps full suit.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
so captain america is fighting our surveillance/assassin behemoth of a government now?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Looks great. Lawful good fighting lawful neutral is always more interesting than fighting chaotic or evil. Plus the government surveillance angle is hot right now.

Does this movie involve the Deltites?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Looks like S.H.I.E.L.D. is no longer even remotely covert. There appear to be multiple helicarriers in action from the look of those hangars... I suppose having aliens and a god devastate NYC does set things into motion...
In the S.H.I.E.L.D TV show, everyone talks about it like it's a fairly well-known organization, similar to the CIA or FBI. Agents even introduce themselves as "Agent Soandso of S.H.I.E.L.D", implying that people know what S.H.I.E.D is.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
SHIELD isn't a covert group in the comics. They are very much out there. I think they were just a lesser known group starting in Iron Man, for the Marvel cinematic universe, but have become fairly mainstream now.