Captain Marvel (2019)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm writing up the Cock Gobbler Initiative inspired by this post. You're first on the list. So you're officially a Cock Gobbler even though this is the first you've heard of it and even though I haven't even asked you to be a part of it yet. First on the list though
its hard to take this post serious from a person who has a corporate entity's cock so far up their ass they cant see straight.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
I did wonder for a minute if they were going to segue into the Men in Black universe with the flerken. It would seem more relevant there and Marvel does own that IP now.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The real question: Does Nick Fury still have the flerkin? And if he does, who is watching it now that he's dusted?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
IMG_20190316_135022_1.jpg

Surprised they're okay with marketing on bananas, the most phallic of fruit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I do like the real moral of this movie....

If you have Refugees you think are invaders but turn out to be looking for a home, do the right thing....

make them go light years away, and take any SJWs you have around with them....

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hearing the stories behind some of our pilots was great. Callsign is Ninja, sounds normal right? Nah, it stands for No I'm Not Jewish Asshole. Doug? Doesn't Operate Under Greygoose. Every one of them is like that, don't let them fancy fighter jocks lie to you.
The most normal one I've seen is "Tripper." He reported to his squadron with the first two female pilots in the Navy. So he became Tripper, like Jack Tripper from Three's Company.

My favorite is "Killface." It's this 5 foot nothing chick. I don't know the story behind it, but fuck I can only imagine.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Got dragged to this with my fiancé and his friend. 20 minutes until it starts and we’re the only three in the theatre. They were still running 50 different show times of this like every half hour. Seems a little overkill, especially now that it’s not opening week.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Got dragged to this with my fiancé and his friend. 20 minutes until it starts and we’re the only three in the theatre. They were still running 50 different show times of this like every half hour. Seems a little overkill, especially now that it’s not opening week.
It's officially "profitable" Disney says it's over 760 million dollars now for CM. Lots of suckers in this world.

• 1Salty
  • 1Dislike

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully Fiege was just talking shit, but from what you guys said she took out a whole Kree Fleet when she went binary? =-/ No idea why they'd scale her up like that, it makes her a worse character. She should be filled the gap, power wise, Iron Man leaves behind.

It's not *quite* that.
She blows up a bunch of missiles and flies through a cruiser to destroy it, which was actually kinda sweet. Then Ronan bounces with the rest of his ships.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It's not *quite* that.
She blows up a bunch of missiles and flies through a cruiser to destroy it, which was actually kinda sweet. Then Ronan bounces with the rest of his ships.

Ahh, that's not too bad. Her powers in the comics cover that. Actually her and Ronin would be a good fight to watch, they are about on the same level. Ronin has beat her down a couple times, and she's beat him a couple times.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
biggest plot hole in the movie: she sees a Street fighter II arcade machine and mentions playing it. But she went to the Kree's in 1989 for six years. STREET FIGHTER II WAS RELEASED IN 1991!!!!

the movie is built on
zmhjyzs09evz.png

• 7Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
biggest plot hole in the movie: she sees a Street fighter II arcade machine and mentions playing it. But she went to the Kree's in 1989 for six years. STREET FIGHTER II WAS RELEASED IN 1991!!!!

the movie is built on
zmhjyzs09evz.png

Street Fighter was released in 1987. She could have played the original!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Watched Antman and the Wasp on Netflix last night. No expectations going in and it was better than Thor 1&2, Black Panther, Iron Man 2&3, Dr. Strange, and Spiderman. I haven't seen this yet but the peeps saying it was on par with Thor 2 make me think that it is below Antman and the Wasp also. Hilarious.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Watched Antman and the Wasp on Netflix last night. No expectations going in and it was better than Thor 1&2, Black Panther, Iron Man 2&3, Dr. Strange, and Spiderman. I haven't seen this yet but the peeps saying it was on par with Thor 2 make me think that it is below Antman and the Wasp also. Hilarious.
AM2 is a lot of fun, way better than CM.