Captain Marvel (2019)

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol.
I liked Underwater. and I recommend it. And she did a great job in it as well. but yeah, "hot" is not the word I would have used to describe her in that movie. ha.
Just watched it today. Is she "hot"? No. But there is something about her. She isn't a great actress, but when she does things in her limited range she is quite good doing them. I enjoyed her in Underwater.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
lol.
I liked Underwater. and I recommend it. And she did a great job in it as well. but yeah, "hot" is not the word I would have used to describe her in that movie. ha.
She's one of the few actresses who can pull off a perfect Justin Beiber look.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i cant believe its going to be 2 years since they dropped this bomb and we're still discussing how bad it was. on the other hand, its been 2 years since we had to see the cheese thief in action. lets hope that trend continues til they change their mind about putting her as the face of The Avengers and the MCU.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
i cant believe its going to be 2 years since they dropped this bomb and we're still discussing how bad it was. on the other hand, its been 2 years since we had to see the cheese thief in action. lets hope that trend continues til they change their mind about putting her as the face of The Avengers and the MCU.
Lol, Cheese thief. That one took me a minute, well played.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I missed it
Cheese Thief?
Brie Larson
Brie = type of Cheese, Larson = Larceny = Theft.
Cheese Thief!

tom and jerry eating GIF

• 3Like

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider

They'll still go through with it and the dumb capeshit consoomer crowd will still go and see it and it'll still make a bazillion bucks.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Dunno about her acting skills, but she's kind of a woofer. Maybe she'll be hidden behind alien make up.

zawe-ashton-joins-captain-marvel-2.jpg

Zawe Ashton (“Velvet Buzzsaw,” “Greta”) will reportedly play a villain character in the upcoming “Captain Marvel” sequel for Marvel Studios.

She joins the returning Brie Larson as Carol Danvers, fighter pilot turned superhero Captain Marvel in the film which Nia DaCosta (“Candyman”) helms from a script by Megan McDonnell.

Teyonah Parris will reprise her “WandaVision” role of Monica Rambeau in the film, while Iman Vellani is also expected to appear as Ms. Marvel.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dunno about her acting skills, but she's kind of a woofer. Maybe she'll be hidden behind alien make up.

View attachment 334730

Zawe Ashton (“Velvet Buzzsaw,” “Greta”) will reportedly play a villain character in the upcoming “Captain Marvel” sequel for Marvel Studios.

She joins the returning Brie Larson as Carol Danvers, fighter pilot turned superhero Captain Marvel in the film which Nia DaCosta (“Candyman”) helms from a script by Megan McDonnell.

Teyonah Parris will reprise her “WandaVision” role of Monica Rambeau in the film, while Iman Vellani is also expected to appear as Ms. Marvel.
So much hard pass here.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Brad2770

View attachment 334730

I really liked her in The Crying Game. Check it out if you haven’t already.

523E0C86-0BCF-4AA0-9788-9AFCC6538110.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

View attachment 334730

I looked up the writer, the only thing I can find is some staff writer credit on WandaVision. I FULLY ANTICIPATE THIS WILL BE SO GREAT!!1111!

So much hard pass here.

Completely agree. This is going to be pure woke shit. I fully anticipate Brie Larson to stop, break the fourth wall, and say "I am so sorry for being white."

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I looked up the writer, the only thing I can find is some staff writer credit on WandaVision. I FULLY ANTICIPATE THIS WILL BE SO GREAT!!1111!

Completely agree. This is going to be pure woke shit. I fully anticipate Brie Larson to stop, break the fourth wall, and say "I am so sorry for being white."
I don't care if she does, because I certainly wont be watching it to see her do it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

View attachment 334730

I'm guessing her casting has nothing to do with the fact she's living with Tom Hiddleston.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm guessing her casting has nothing to do with the fact she's living with Tom Hiddleston.
This is a point thats often overlooked. People bitch all the time about how fucked up Hollywood is (and rightly so). Part of this stems from how insular it is as a community and industry. Its a lot like politics in this regard. Hollywood people bang and marry other Hollywood people. Their kids get in the business. Their brothers and sisters get in the business. Its a fucking echo chamber. Watch a movie from the 90s or any old Law and Order episodes and you will see kids that look familiar. Most "new stars" have been acting their entire lives and you just didn't notice them. And they are almost always related to someone in Hollywood.

2004. Almost 17 years ago. Look familiar?

1613229290452.png

Alexandra Daddario​

1613229405653.png