Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ed81sbjXsAQpTSU.jpg

I just threw up a little bit.

I still would.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
listen, i don't want to hang out with her... her personality seems... lacking... but she's not unattractive. and Underwater was surprisingly enjoyable. it wasn't any kind of classic but the hard turn into lovecraft was pretty great

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

Ed81sbjXsAQpTSU.jpg

I just threw up a little bit.
lol.
I liked Underwater. and I recommend it. And she did a great job in it as well. but yeah, "hot" is not the word I would have used to describe her in that movie. ha.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Edgelord

Oldbased

> Than U
So if she slapped on a wig which most Hollywood does, she would be a 10/10 fuckable again.
You people are so strange.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That's a lot of shoulders for a girl. I'm confused, what is messing with my mind. The sports bra almost makes it look like he's being cut in half or something.

Never fucked a girl or guy with short hair, so I'll not comment about that.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
That's a lot of shoulders for a girl. I'm confused, what is messing with my mind. The sports bra almost makes it look like he's being cut in half or something.

Had sex with an African lady (like, legitimately from Kenya) with a buzzed dome. Realized it was a fetish. It helped that she had an almost perfect body and perfectly round dome. And she was randy as fuck. Though we're getting a little off-topic here.

• 1Edgelord

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When I said she still looks cute with a dyke cut I meant the styled ones from Charlie's Angels, not the shaved head look from that Cthulhu movie.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
When I said she still looks cute with a dyke cut I meant the styled ones from Charlie's Angels, not the shaved head look from that Cthulhu movie.

I want you to know something. I’m trying to watch this Charlie’s Angels movie. Yes she looked amazing with the wig. I tried to overlook that the opening conversation is by a woman hating man and how the woman tricked him and beat him up. But when she flies off in the helicopter and tries to look cool, my penis actually fell off. It fucking just separated from my body and fell off and out of my pants. This happened only once before when my gf made me watch the sequel to Sex and the City. So I’m headed to the hospital and I cannot finish this movie. Fair warning.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want you to know something. I’m trying to watch this Charlie’s Angels movie. Yes she looked amazing with the wig. I tried to overlook that the opening conversation is by a woman hating man and how the woman tricked him and beat him up. But when she flies off in the helicopter and tries to look cool, my penis actually fell off. It fucking just separated from my body and fell off and out of my pants. This happened only once before when my gf made me watch the sequel to Sex and the City. So I’m headed to the hospital and I cannot finish this movie. Fair warning.
Well unlike you I wasn't dumb enough to subject myself to that trainwreck in the first place.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage

This story is completely unbelievable. Obviously, you've never had a girlfriend.

• 1Ice Burn

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Had sex with an African lady (like, legitimately from Kenya) with a buzzed dome. Realized it was a fetish. It helped that she had an almost perfect body and perfectly round dome. And she was randy as fuck. Though we're getting a little off-topic here.

dee5000d5c53ac0da814f79262789334.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Nothing wrong with wide shoulders and slim waist.