Captain Marvel (2019)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Superman being as muscular as he is doesn't make sense anyway. What does he bench press? Planets?

4042777-6585169108-Super.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's more than that though. It's her face and look in general. Gal Gadot looks like a badass Wonder Woman. Brie Larson looks like a valley girl

Before Wonder Woman came out, everyone was bitching about how she was too skinny and not a butch female bodybuilder.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Before Wonder Woman came out, everyone was bitching about how she was too skinny and not a butch female bodybuilder.

I never had a problem with Gal, thought she looked fine as WW, but Brie looks more like a bored soccer mom than an ex fighter pilot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That 2nd one looks like she catches on fire if you leave her in the sun too long.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ww2 is gonna be so cringy w/ more womyn stuff and no seasoned actor(chris pine) to take on the heavy duty acting.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nobody bitched about her when they saw what she looked like in the costume. We're well past that with Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel LOOKS pretty good, I thought the issue was her lack of facial expressions. They can reshoot things but it could just be the shots they chose for the trailer.

Marvel have earned a free pass from me, they haven't let me down yet. I thought I may have not liked Black Panther but it was one of the best movies, I'm sure this one will be fine.

Captain Marvel has to ruin both her own movie and Avengers 4 for me to be concerned.

• 3Picard
  • 2Barf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
think i had two problems, mainly being her lack of boobage and that the WW costume looked like garbage. her costume grew on me, but i still prefer the bright patriotic look of the original. her boobage is still an issue, but she is sexy as fuck without them. if they had made WW a butch bodybuilder, i never would have watched the film at all. who would? body builder chick fans are half a fag fetishists.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i didnt realize until today that this is the same person who said this dumb shit.

Actress Brie Larson Calls for More Film Critics of Color, Not Just 'White Dudes'

“I don’t need a 40-year-old white dude to tell me what didn’t work about A Wrinkle in Time,” Larson continued while accepting the Crystal Award for Excellence in Film. “It wasn’t made for him! I want to know what it meant to women of color, biracial women, to teen women of color, to teens that are biracial.”

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
all the whores in hollywood, they had to pick this one? holy shit.
They are banking on the same kind of box office boom as Black Panther specifically because of that. If it does better numbers than Doctor Strange or Ant-man 2 it will be declared a success regardless of the movie being good, bad, or ugly.