Captain Marvel (2019)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Larson's preparation for the stunt-heavy role included an intensive, four-hour daily gym routine with trainer Jason Walsh that eventually saw the 5-foot-7 actress dead-lifting 225 pounds, hip-thrusting 400 pounds and pushing Walsh's Jeep up a hill. There were days when the intensity of the training reduced her to tears and days when she got irritated by men at Walsh's West Hollywood gym who doubted her strength. "This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!' As if he were the epitome of health," Larson says. "I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "

Imagine being this deluded to be angry over that compliment, as if his ignorance toward how gender norms "really are" is what lead him to believe he should be surprised a woman is pretty strong. How deep into a cult do you have to be for that? And how big of a bitch do you have to be to be angry at a guy giving you props for far exceeding the average of your gender by training 4 hours a day and starting to exceed a guy who probably does 30 minutes three times a week.

What a petty person. But this is the same woman that claimed it was sexual harassment because a guy asked for her number. Utter psychopath.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!' As if he were the epitome of health," Larson says. "I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "

iceburn.gif
micdrop1.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not that unbelievable, it's just that to any normal woman who didn't have a ten ton chip on her shoulder about her vagina, that would be a compliment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
4 hour gym routine and her ass is so flat

not even a tiny bit of muscle tone on her

• 2Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jesus four hours at the gym? She must be insane or a shitty liar. I can barely stomach an hour let alone two hours at the gym before my brain explodes. I think management would wearily ask you to leave at the 3 hour mark for the benefit of your health lol. I mean can someone’s body actually stand 4 consecutive hours of strength training?

• 1Seriously?
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe that 4 hours included like 2 hours of massage and an hour in the sauna every day.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure if I had at least 2 hours of a personal trainer I could shit post better and have a great ass.

• 1Worf

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The movie isn't out there and I'm already fed up with it.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
An Oscar winning feminist is going to be taking over a Marvel movie universe at the end of an Infinity War series by playing a c-list hero. What the fuck sort of timeline are we living in? Which one of you assholes went back in time and killed Second-Hitler as a baby? These are the sort of consequences we get when you fuck with the timelines!

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Jesus four hours at the gym? She must be insane or a shitty liar. I can barely stomach an hour let alone two hours at the gym before my brain explodes. I think management would wearily ask you to leave at the 3 hour mark for the benefit of your health lol. I mean can someone’s body actually stand 4 consecutive hours of strength training?
sure
wolverine-3.jpg

but Hugh actually looks the part, i'm sure there are roids and whatever involved lulz, but compared to this 4hr a day bullshit???
213n6ftbpiw01.jpg

When nerds are thinking 18yr old boy ass looks better, i mean da fuq

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hugh's bird-legs are tripping me out.

Actor's/actress's political opinions make no difference to me liking a film. So she's a cunt. So is most of Hollywood.

I still think the film is gonna be okay!

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 10 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What kind of irritates me about the article is this line..

"Excited? The Golden Globe winner managed to beat out Emily Blunt, Natalie Dormer, Katee Sackhoff, Katheryn Winnick, and Rebecca Ferguson for the role of Captain Marvel "

We could have had Emily Blunt or Rebecca Ferguson playing the role. Katee Sackhoff would have been kind of interesting. That said, when it actually comes to the looks of the part, I think Katheryn Ferguson and Natalie Dormer would have them all beat. They...chose Brie. Sigh.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Katie Sackhoff was one of the worst parts of BS:G but this role seems somewhat made for her. To be fair, I wouldn't have thought of Emily Blunt as a great action movie star before Edge of Tomorrow. Prove me wrong Hollywood, you're starting a huge loss thanks to this cunt's mouth.

• 2Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Sweet, thanks Brie! You've turned me off of this movie so much I don't even want to ruin my Torrent ul/dl ratio over it, let alone spend money at the theater.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users