Captain Marvel (2019)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I can't decide if Brie Larson is hot or not.

Her body is alright but her face scares me.
her body is alright if she was a lanky Mila Jovivich type, althought mila jovivich even at close to 6 foot still has a beautiful woman's body. brie larson just has that china doll dead eyed face. fuck me. i'd take Mila over her for this in a heartbeat, even if Paul WS Anderson directed it. why did they pick the most hateful bitch in Hollywood for this role?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Larson's preparation for the stunt-heavy role included an intensive, four-hour daily gym routine with trainer Jason Walsh that eventually saw the 5-foot-7 actress dead-lifting 225 pounds, hip-thrusting 400 pounds and pushing Walsh's Jeep up a hill. There were days when the intensity of the training reduced her to tears and days when she got irritated by men at Walsh's West Hollywood gym who doubted her strength. "This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!' As if he were the epitome of health," Larson says. "I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "

Imagine being this deluded to be angry over that compliment, as if his ignorance toward how gender norms "really are" is what lead him to believe he should be surprised a woman is pretty strong. How deep into a cult do you have to be for that? And how big of a bitch do you have to be to be angry at a guy giving you props for far exceeding the average of your gender by training 4 hours a day and starting to exceed a guy who probably does 30 minutes three times a week.

What a petty person. But this is the same woman that claimed it was sexual harassment because a guy asked for her number. Utter psychopath.

not to mention it's most likely a strait up lie, if she was putting up those numbers her ass wouldn't look like that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Meh, it's the opposite for me. Her face is cute but she has the body of a 13 year old boy.

I've never met a 13 year old boy with tits this big...

0tsPoqq.png

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
What I always find funny about mouthy celebrities who want to tell the world how to live -- they usually live in California right? So basically, their vote means nothing. The state is going to go blue. Me when I voted 3 times in Florida(04 08 12)? My vote actually mattered. Brings me the warm and fuzzies thinking like that.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Look at the casting call for the butt double: They aren't huge. Also, I don't want to imagine a world where deadlifting 225 is an achievement for a man. I vote for a Smollett on that one as well.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
itt virgins who don't know how bra's and pushing around tiny titties work

Her other nudes make it clear they're not "tiny." They're not Christina Hendricks or anything but they're no A cup.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Her other nudes make it clear they're not "tiny." They're not Christina Hendricks or anything but they're no A cup.
her tits may not be A cups, but if there was a cup size for booty, they would be As all day. it doesnt have to be Kim K badonkadonk, but her tushy has to at least actually be there

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Brie Larson is average looking by Hollywood standards. I mean other than having white girl ass, I don't have any issues with her looks. Definitely not gonna kick her out of bed. It's just that, for me at least, personality is a huge turn on or turn off and just makes these SJW bitches unattractive.

• 2Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
The more she says stupid shit, the more it makes me want to just watch Shazam and Redbox her SJW shitfest of a movie only when I can get the rental as free.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I thought I heard two reasons why they couldn't get Emily Blunt for CM, she had scheduling conflicts and she wanted to make A quiet Place with her husband, if either are true at least Marvel attempted to get her. I agree with what someone else said, the more i hear from Larson the less I want to see it, at this point I'm paying to see the post credit scene and Sam Jackson with Coulson again lol.

It's all going to work out, now Blunt and her husband can be Sue and Reed Richards now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user