Captain Marvel (2019)

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
God, they're trying to really kill their box office arent they?

17.jpg

• 7Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Is Mudcrush "Bash Dem Froggies" Durtfeet Brie's #1 fan or something?

:emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown:

I think Nick Fury is just Jules Winfield's clean-shaven, fro cut, new identity after deciding to make good on his vow to leave the gangster life under Marcellus Wallace... he is now the tyranny of evil men (Loki, Winter Soldier, Hydra etc), but trying hard to be the shepherd (gathering his "flock", i.e. the Avengers Initiative).

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 8 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
^^^ Oh god

Honestly, I'm fucking worried about this country. Democrats/SJW have gone 10 times more crazy since Trump has been in office. I'd honestly rather Obama back than any other Democrat out there, because they are all so fucking insane over the last two years. This fucking "green new deal", "medicare for all", it's all so stupid and fucking laughable but these morons keep promoting it and trying to get it passed. It's insane, there's a bizarre collective hivemind with them, and it's all the stupidest fucking thoughts, and yet so many millions agree with it.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Obama's American Inventordom is what lead to all of this division. Why would you want him back?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is Mudcrush "Bash Dem Froggies" Durtfeet Brie's #1 fan or something?

:emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown::emoji_thumbsdown:

I think Nick Fury is just Jules Winfield's clean-shaven, fro cut, new identity after deciding to make good on his vow to leave the gangster life under Marcellus Wallace... he is now the tyranny of evil men (Loki, Winter Soldier, Hydra etc), but trying hard to be the shepherd (gathering his "flock", i.e. the Avengers Initiative).
i think he's just a Marvel Koolaid drinker

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
When did Brie get "hot"? In Jump Street, she wasn't that great, I remember watching it and she didn't do enough to even make me look up who she was - I didn't even know that was her till this thread.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When did Brie get "hot"? In Jump Street, she wasn't that great, I remember watching it and she didn't do enough to even make me look up who she was - I didn't even know that was her till this thread.

i don't know. there were a couple scenes in kong that made me think she was pretty cute. she's not a bad looking girl, but her attitude is so insufferable she just gets uglier every time she talks now

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
I only thought she looked cute in Scott Pilgrim, plus her part was short so that made it better too.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, she totally Jussie Smolletted that stupid TSA story.

What an insufferable sack of feces. She has all the earmarks of a complete sociopath. Her "look at me" issues have blown up since she got into this movie.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users