Captain Marvel (2019)

Fucker

Log Wizard
That's pretty funny, I wonder if the SJWs know that the original captain Marvel was a black woman?

They should have gotten a black woman to do it, then. Like Rhianna. Good looking, would slim up well, and has experience with getting punched.

• 11Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 14 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
her issue wasn't with the TSA agent being unprofessional. if it was, she would have led with that. her issue is that forward men make her uncomfortable. she complained IMMEDIATELY about being uncomfortable and being put in an uncomfortable position without her consent.

in theory that makes sense. as human beings we SHOULD take into account the impact that our actions have on those around us. in practice; however, that falls apart pretty quickly if you are the only person trying to be conscientious of how other people feel. brie CLEARLY doesn't care how other people feel.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The amount of disconnect it takes to think that this is solely a female experience is bewildering to me. I have a resting "cranky face" and I've had an endless series of "you look mad" or "you look cranky" comments throughout my entire life, which also included endless suggestions to smile more. Get the fuck over yourself, woman.

Because R. Lee Ermey was always regarded as such a nice guy in movies.....

Oh wait, he always played a hard ass because he quite literally looked like the stereotypical depiction of a never-smiling, always cranky hard ass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They should have gotten a black woman to do it, then. Like Rhianna. Good looking, would slim up well, and has experience with getting punched.
that post definitely warrants the brother's knuckles of solidarity

fist-black.png
fist-black.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Because R. Lee Ermey was always regarded as such a nice guy in movies.....

Oh wait, he always played a hard ass because he quite literally looked like the stereotypical depiction of a never-smiling, always cranky hard ass.
R Lee always reminded me of one of my uncles who killed nazis during WW2. dude had 0 levels of tolerance for bullshit.

Rude

Potato del Grande
Brie Larson should be happy that dude hit on her. Flatboard ass, not much going on up top, average face. She's got cash and nothing else.

• 2Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
last I knew movie / tv stars had contracts that said what they could and couldn't say when doing press for their projects. Actors dont make those huge paychecks for the acting, they get paid for the hellish nightmare that is the world wide publicity tour they are required to do to sell it. If she is talking all this kind of stupid it means Disney is 100% onboard with the cultural marxist crap she is spewing.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
while destroying the good will of the fanbase and reducing the potential revenue of any future movie with Brie Larson in it.
It won't. Do you really think Marvel would let political bullshit interfere with their money machine?

The feminists bits in the movie will be:
1) It has an overpowered female main character and she solves everything on her own
2) The main character has always struggled against whatever, and gotten better
3) It has two female fighter pilots that bond together and make jokes about the rest of the squadron

and that's it. If you don't follow the cringe press tour, you probably wouldn't have notice Larson's foaming feminism.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'm going to laugh if this blows up in Cheese Larson's face and scuttles her career.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm going to laugh if this blows up in Cheese Larson's face and scuttles her career.
i think its still going to open around 80m, it probably is a good movie, just the actress is a megacunt IRL and we will just have to live with her presence for now. until after Endgame at least. though Spiderman2 looks alright

• 3Like

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ill pass on this and just torrent it when a decent copy comes out. If that vid above is correct I only want to see the endgame cut without captain marvel, lol.

Last edited:
  • 7Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Fuck.... I can't believe this comes out in 5 days, and Endgame in a month and a half. I'm not going to lie, now that it's this close, I'm excited to see Captain Marvel. Even though she's a horrible cunt, I'm (emotionally) invested in the Marvel universe and have enjoyed the whole journey. I'm truly hoping Marvel didn't make a turd here so close to Endgame.

• 2Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I vote that anybody who admits seeing this movie in theater be given a special gender traitor avatar for no less than two months.

• 11Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 3Dislike
Reactions: 17 users